Oscar Paul, Interpol

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <interpolservice2017@hotmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO EUR03-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.9.222)
Subject: Attention please
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018

Greetings from Interpol police station South Carolina USA

Dear email owner ,
How are you doing today ,I hope you are OK, we want to know your opinion concerning your inheritance fund of $41m USD which the our senior officer has ordered to send it to you via money gram or ATM card or bank transfer and because of delay in complete this transaction, we have been given limited time to complete this transaction. Please if you are still interested to receive this fund, that means you have to pay the registration and file verification ,interpol clearance certificate fee which is $200 to enable us proceed, so that we can update your information and send your fund via money gram or ATM card delivery or bank transfer, please contact me if you really interested but if you are not then also contact us so that we can return it to the Federal government for verification and safe keeping for the Government expenditure.

Best regards to officer
Mr Oscar Paul

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.1.244)
Subject: Attention please
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018

Greetings from Federal Interpol police station

Please if you are not going to send the necessary fee so that we can update your information and deliver your inheritance fund of $41m USD which currently in our custody and remember that today and tomorrow is the deadline for this transaction .

Here is the information where to send the fee use western Union or money gram or Walmart and I tune card is acceptable.
Receiver name : Julieta Martinez Ramirez
Country ....USA
City.... Denver
State... Colorado
Amount :$200

Please send me the payment information immediately because the our director has approve your fund for successful delivery

ID card at http://antifraudintl.org/threads/interpol-i-d.22569/#post-344303

Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018
Subject: Re: Attention please

Listen to me ,this fund was caught from a diplomatic agent who comes from United Nations and the funds was given to you as inheritance fund for finding your email in one of the scam Artists file which the United Nations arrested and the agent want to claim the fund by running away and we caught him. Right now he is facing a punishment for the law that is all

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: Dear email owner
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018

Greetings from Federal Interpol police

Dear email owner

Hello my dear, thank you for your kind response towards the email we sent to you, Your fund is currently in Colorado international airport and i want you to focus your mind that you are not going to face any nonsense Regarding your fund of 41,000 000 M USD which is currently in our custody , as the delivery agent of Interpol, I have been instructed to Register your fund which is in consignment box with post office mail delivery company for a safe and successful delivery of your fund to your home address. But before that you are required to pay the registration and delivery fee of $200 USD, which will enable me to commence on the delivery of your fund through post office mail delivery company as soon as the fee is being sent. please you have limited time to claim this fund.

below is the information where you send the fee use western Union or money gram
Receiver name________ Julieta Martinez Ramirez
Location ________Colorado , USA
amount_________$200

Best Regards.
Officer Oscar Paul

He has a new ID card too. http://antifraudintl.org/threads/interpol.22569/post-347937

Received: from (EHLO EUR02-AM5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.4.236)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018

Greetings, how are you doing today, this is Oscar Paul from Interpol police station, I want no if you are still interested in receiving this funds or not because we need to secure your fund before it will be over for you. All you need to do is to send the delivery fee of $150 via I tune card so that we can release your fund for delivery okay

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Same sending mail, new scam text.

Greetings, this is Oscar Paul from Interpol police station, please I want to remind you that you have limited time in receiving this your funds of $41,000 000 USD which we got from this criminal from African scam artist that claim to come from different government agency and this fund is currently in our custody. And you have to complete the necessary obligations by this week to enable you receive your fund okay, all you need to do right now as your responsibility is to forward your current home address and send the approval fee of $150 to enable us proceed and get your funds delivered without any further delay or problems. Because of what is going on now in money transfer we want the fee to be sent through I tune card because we have I tune card account.

Regards from federal Interpol police station USA.

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO EUR01-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.0.221)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018

Greetings from interpol police department

If you still alive ,our office need your urgent response now because some one came into our office this morning and he is saying that you are his family
member that you are death, he said that you had an accident yesterday evening . so we have decided to send you email so that we can verify before taking decision,he is here to pay the fee of $200 USD and he is here to carry your fund via ATM card of $41m USD on be half of you so should we allow him to carry on? If not provide your current address and phone number and also get your fee ready okay.
Officer Oscar Paul .

Received: from (EHLO EUR03-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.9.239)
Subject: Greetings from federal interpol police station
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018

Greetings this is Oscar Paul from interpol , how are you doing today, We are Working towards a corruption- free world by promoting and defending integrity, justice and the rule of law' Mission statement of the International anti corruption Academy,We cover All Countries. Note that all the delivery fee has been paid on your behalf. But you are advise to send only US$200.00 dollar immediately to our office for your Approval certificate because our agent will proceed to the United State High Court first thing tomorrow morning so that he should get the certificate before your consignment will leave this country because now before you receive this message, your funds is in the FedEx Courier Company. We need to deliver your inheritance fund of $41m USD via ATM Card to your home address once we obtain the approval certificate . the fee is $200 only and you have limited time please . if you are ready to made the payment please text me on my number below.
N0: 203 741 8015

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO EUR01-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.0.215)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018

Greeting's, this is Oscar Paul from interpol police station please I want no if you are still making the payment so that we can process the delivery of your fund $41,000 000 USD which in our custody and we need $200 as the fee for approval certificate to enable us proceed with delivery within 24hrs without wasting much time.
Please there are no much time again okay