Oscar Paul, Interpol

Discussion in 'Government scams' started by Kat, Jun 14, 2018 at 11:21 PM.

1. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <interpolservice2017@hotmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO EUR03-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.9.222)
    Subject: Attention please
    Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018

Greetings from Interpol police station South Carolina USA

Dear email owner ,
    How are you doing today ,I hope you are OK, we want to know your opinion concerning your inheritance fund of $41m USD which the our senior officer has ordered to send it to you via money gram or ATM card or bank transfer and because of delay in complete this transaction, we have been given limited time to complete this transaction. Please if you are still interested to receive this fund, that means you have to pay the registration and file verification ,interpol clearance certificate fee which is $200 to enable us proceed, so that we can update your information and send your fund via money gram or ATM card delivery or bank transfer, please contact me if you really interested but if you are not then also contact us so that we can return it to the Federal government for verification and safe keeping for the Government expenditure.

Best regards to officer
    Mr Oscar Paul

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <interpolservice2017@hotmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.1.244)
    Subject: Attention please
    Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018

Greetings from Federal Interpol police station

Please if you are not going to send the necessary fee so that we can update your information and deliver your inheritance fund of $41m USD which currently in our custody and remember that today and tomorrow is the deadline for this transaction .

Here is the information where to send the fee use western Union or money gram or Walmart and I tune card is acceptable.
    Receiver name : Julieta Martinez Ramirez
    Country ....USA
    City.... Denver
    State... Colorado
    Amount :$200

Please send me the payment information immediately because the our director has approve your fund for successful delivery

3. ID card at http://antifraudintl.org/threads/interpol-i-d.22569/#post-344303

Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018
    Subject: Re: Attention please

Listen to me ,this fund was caught from a diplomatic agent who comes from United Nations and the funds was given to you as inheritance fund for finding your email in one of the scam Artists file which the United Nations arrested and the agent want to claim the fund by running away and we caught him. Right now he is facing a punishment for the law that is all