Pascal

Discussion in 'Scammer 2 Scammer' started by Dororo, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

I think he likes wash-wash.

From UR guy from india
    Return-Path: <global3@dodo.com.au>
    Received: from 117.96.100.148, India, Delhi, GPRS Subscribers in North
    Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008
    Reply-to: "UR guy from india" <phnenita01@yahoo.com>
    Subject: ur guy from india

Dear brother,

With trust and unity. Am in India, and i do any Asian jobs, as in come and carry, security company. And we do engage most clients in face to face execution.

We do advise cashers to give their clients impression that the consignment in question will be sent through DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.(because what we specialized on here is come and carry) The client should have the impression that the sender(casher) will be present to meet with him on the arrival of the Diplomat with the consignment, thereafter,

NOTE: The casher will make sure that he has given the client bill for clearing of his consignment over here, and the client accepts.(For instance, if the bill he wants to give to the client is $10,000, he will assume that the total bill is $25,000 and he the casher has paid the sum of $15,000, that the balance of $10,000 is to be paid to the DIPLOMAT first before the consignment will be release and deli eve to him.

Our mode of sharing is 60/40. 1 LOVE YOUR UR GUY FROM INDIA...THIS MY NUMBER INCASE YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTION +919818932145 .IF YOU NEED ACCOUNT TO GIVE MUGU LET ME KNOW GET BACK TO ME THROW THIS ID [phnenita01@yahoo.com]

With regards,
    Pascal
    +919818932145

2. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

How come all these Nigerians in India like to do wash-wash scams?

3. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Maybe it's easier for them to pass themselves off as "diplomats" in India?

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

I think this is like "do not feed the animals". We just make them famous. ;)

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Maybe the same Pascal but his ISP is China.

From pascal from india
    Return-Path: <mantion@dodo.com.au>
    Received: from 218.75.100.114, China, Zhejiang Shuangfei Transport Co., Ltd
    Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009
    Reply-to: "pascal from india" <wong_loe@yahoo.com>
    Subject: pascal from india

--
    Brother how are you doing????

My brother how is life with you hope fine? Am still in India if you have any level I can handle here feel free to arrange it so that we can share money. I handle India to India and any part of Asia and Europe.

Dont see this mail as an insalt or abuse is just that i saw this your working i.d when i was browsing disided to write you because here in India we believe dealing with people and share money. see me as your brother and there will never be a story IN YOUR SHARE OF ANY DEAL. i know what it takes to get a good client this time. but brother try me and confirm my type of person i work my client face to face and also use to show them market for mega money.

I use to have india local account for any of your client you want to pay on top as they dont have way of sending money out.God bless youOur mode of sharing is 60/40.

1 LOVE YOUR UR GUY FROM INDIA...THIS MY NUMBER INCASE YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTION iF YOU NEED ACCOUNT TO GIVE MUGU LET ME KNOW GET BACK TO ME THROW THIS ID [wong_loe@yahoo.com],
    With regards,
    Pascal
    +919818932145 \

6. rita

rita Guest

Date: , 23 dec 2015
    Reply-to: <phnenita@yahoo.com>
    Subject:

Dear brother,

With trust and unity. Am in lagos-nigeria, and i do any jobs, as in come and carry, security company. And we do engage most clients in face to face execution.

We do advise cashers to give their clients impression that the consignment in question will be sent through DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.(because what we specialized on here is come and carry) The client should have the impression that the sender(casher) will be present to meet with him on the arrival of the Diplomat with the consignment, thereafter,

NOTE: The casher will make sure that he has given the client bill for clearing of his consignment over here, and the client accepts.(For instance, if the bill he wants to give to the client is $10,000, he will assume that the total bill is $25,000 and he the casher has paid the sum of $15,000, that the balance of $10,000 is to be paid to the DIPLOMAT first before the consignment will be release and deli eve to him.

Our mode of sharing is ...IF YOU NEED ACCOUNT TO GIVE MUGU LET ME KNOW GET BACK TO ME THROW THIS ID [phnenita@yahoo.com]

With regards,
    Pascal
    +234818932145