Administrator
Staff member
South Africa, Pretoria, Telkom Sa Ltd

Return-Path: <stewart.barrett@dcmail.ca>
Subject: Good Day
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018
Reply-To: "breakdown122@hotmail.com" <breakdown122@hotmail.com>

Dear friend,

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Patricia Busking, my fiancée and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $393Million US Dollars in Aug. 25, 2017, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,480,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and Please contact my legal adviser Barr. Dominic based in United Kingdom because I have given him instructions to deliver this money to you as soon as possible.

You can contact my legal adviser Barr. Dominic his email [barrydominici@consultant.com] just tell him that you are contacting him under instruction from Code: BVTUTU883 he will honor my WILL and pay you within Forty eight hours. Kindly send the details information below when contacting the attorney in-charge:

(1). FULL NAME:
(2). ADDRESS:
(3). TEL NUMBER:
(4). Date of Birth:
(5). Occupation:

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/news/ct-illinois-lottery-mega-millions-winner-met-0826-20170825-story.html

Best of luck,

Also from South Africa.
Return-Path: <15211045@studentmail.ul.ie>
Reply-To: barrydominici@consultant.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <imortiz@salud.pr.gov>
Received: from dovpxy-asc-13o.email.comcast.net ([69.252.207.48])
To: Imara Ortiz Valenzuela <imortiz@salud.pr.gov>
Subject: RE: YOU WON
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018

You have been award for donation,Reply via patriciambusking@outlook.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Kenya, Wananchi Group Kenya

Return-Path: <Patjoe@gaea.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0230.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0230.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.31])
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018
From: "Patricia & Joseph Busking" <Patjoe@gaea.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Patricia & Joseph Busking" <revfatherdavidmetcalf@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <974669443.35745080.1529657335294.JavaMail.root@gaea.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: My Private Donation Fund For You

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Mega Million of $393 million jackpot on August 11, 2017 and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of TWO MILLION Dollars to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lots of 15-20 lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family.

We believe that this wonderful opportunity came to us from God and we cannotkeep it to ourselves alone, Your contact was submitted to us by Google Management Team and you received this email because we have short listed you as one of the lucky recipients, If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky winner and all you have to do is follow our instruction. You can verify this by visiting the web pages below to see our interview and send your response back to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zklF7CUqFY
http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/25/news/illinois-393-million-jackpot-patricia-busking/index.html

And one more thing, this donation is made out to you as to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privilege, orphans and charity organizations within your locality. I did not believe our life will change by now, but God has made it possible for me. I am currently in the Bedok Village for our investment here in the Singapore, But nevertheless, I have already issued a valid cheque(Check) of $2,500,000.00 USD in your name and your cheque is Now with parish priest Rev. Fr. David Metcalf .

I want you contact our parish priest: Rev. Fr. David Metcalf who used to be a good father to us when I was in Nairobi Kenya, his e-mail address is as follows (revfatherdavidmetcalf@gmail.com) and the phone number to reach Rev. Fr. David Metcalf is (+254790669207)

I told him to send the cheque(Check) of (US$2,500,000.00), United State Dollars,which I prepared for you and kept with him, Please accept this little token asit is, So feel free to contact Rev. Father at: (revfatherdavidmetcalf@gmail.com) and instruct him where to send you the cheque(Check).

Note: Below is the required information's you will send to Rev. Father Fr. David Metcalf :

(1) Your full names:
(2) Your house address:
(3) Your telephone number:
(4) Your identification e.g. Drivers license

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy together to make the world better place. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my investment and some project that we have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev. Father Fr. David Metcalf on your behalf to receive that Check but you have to reconfirm it again to avoid any mistake. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Take care and God bless you. Good bye for now.

Good-luck,
Patricia & Joseph Busking

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Received: from [192.168.100.25] ([41.90.218.116])
(authenticated bits=0)
by files (8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id w7HM8ATR023424;
Sat, 18 Aug 2018 06:09:16 +0800
Origin IP Address = 41.90.218.116 = Safaricom Limited, Kenya, Nairobi City, Nairobi
Subject: Dear Email Owner
To: Recipients <sales@info.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 01:09:08 +0300
Reply-To: <nelson_william3@aol.com>
Return-Path: sales@info.org

Dear Email Owner

Kindly Confirm ownership of your E-mail. It was randomly after an electronic computer spinball to receive a donation of $2,000,000.00 USD(Two Million United States Dollars) by Patricia Busking after winning the August 11, 2017 Mega Lottery of $393 Million.

Try not to be worried or skeptical and send a confirmation response to Email:nelson_william3@aol.com and I shall explain in every detail all you need to know.

Best Regards
Patricia Busking
nelson_william3@aol.com

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <cla@planejamento.mg.gov.br>
Received: from mail.planejamento.mg.gov.br (mail.planejamento.mg.gov.br. [200.198.62.230])
Message-ID: <6d5c14d70e59b0aaa35ced3129fde643.squirrel@webmail.planejamento.mg.gov.br>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018
Subject: Hello
Reply-To: mrspatriciabu1@gmail.com

Hello,

I'm Mrs. Patricia Busking the mega winner of $393M In Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball.I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2 Million USD to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPOOYpNZLX4

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 0043034]

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: mrspatriciabu1@gmail.com

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards
Mrs. Patricia Busking