Patricia Caulk, from Sierra Leone

Discussion in 'Widows' started by Jessica, Sep 22, 2016.

  1. Jessica

    Jessica Administrator Staff Member

    From: 41.85.176.89, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, ADSL de Benin Telecoms A Dowa
    Return-Path: <oper-lili1@infovia.com.ar>
    From: "Patricia Caulk" <oper-lili1@infovia.com.ar>
    To: moneyoffice148@gmail.com
    Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016
    Subject: Attention,

    Dear,
    Compliments, this is Patricia Caulk originally from Sierra-Leone, I am a widow with a son who is seven now. I am sorry for approaching you in this manner, just that my present situation has compelled me to initiate this contact. For a woman to survive without a husband under heavy family pressure is not an easy one, after the death of my husband, I have been passing series of threats from the family members, though will tell you more as we continue.

    All the properties and some of the local accounts have been forcefully collected from me, I tried using relevant measures to stop them, but the pressure continued to the point of serious life threats, so my local pastor advised me to leave the country for the safety of my life and son. What I am informing you should not be passed to third-party for security purpose, but my joy today is that I succeeded in securing the document of the deposit US$10.5 Million he made in Republic of Benin. Since Sierra-Leone is close to my present location (Calavi in Republic of Benin) I have decided to invest the money outside this region into real estate business. I can't access the fund here due to the clause attached to it, unless it is first shifted to a foreign account

    There is another business concerning gold, which I will discuss later after the completion of this fund, Confirm receipt of this mail
    Patricia Caulk
     
  2. Central Scrutinizer

    Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

    Return-Path: <officalpresident@yahoo.co.id>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic308-46.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.241.236)
    Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018
    From: Patricia Caulk <officalpresident@yahoo.co.id>
    Reply-To: Patricia Caulk <patcaulker@rayana.ir>
    Subject: PLEASE REPLY BACK

    Dear,
    It's my pleasure to write you today, hope you are doing well. I got your contact from a directory and picked interest to disclose something that has been bothering me for some time now, though we have not met before or had initial discussion but I am working absolutely by faith. I don't know if I can confide in you to assist and stand as my foreign partner to receive US$10.5 Million into your account. I was happily married until death struck and took my beloved husband away who was a successful businessman (Agro and Precious metal) This deposit was made in suspense fixed account with a clause attached to it for onward transfer into a foreign account, therefore, I cannot access the fund at the moment until the transfer is done as contained in their agreement with my husband.

    If you can work with me and receive it while I come over for investment which I intend to go into real estate business, I will give you 30% as your commission, while you retain the remaining 70% until I come over to your country with my son. I am not compelling you to act against your wish, but if you deem my message necessary reply back with the following information so that I will introduce you to my bank officially as my foreign partner

    1. Your names
    2. Country of origin
    3. Complete present address
    4. Telephone number
    5. Occupation
    6. Age
    7. Marital Status

    I wait for your reply, you will not send your account details to me, rather after my bank must have finished the transfer registration, and then, you will forward your account details to them. I will give you their contact once I receive above information. You can call me on this line: +2299847318 1 if you have urgent question on this matter.

    Thanks
    Patricia Caulk
    (Michaeledward909@hotmail.com)
     
  3. Nanook

    Nanook Administrator Staff Member

    Reminds me of a home fix-up project I need to do in the spring.
     
    Central Scrutinizer likes this.
  4. Kat

    Kat Administrator Staff Member

    Return-Path: <mvigliotti74@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <161f11a5274.mvigliotti74@alice.it>
    From: Patricia Caulk <mvigliotti74@alice.it>
    Reply-To: patcaulker@rayana.ir

    Patricia Caulk
    (patcaulker@hotmail.com)
     

Share This Page