From "Graham, Mary"
Return-Path: Mary.Graham@bayareahospital.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015
Subject: reward

Hello.

$1Million USD was Donated to you:
Send email to: Patricia Chandler
via email: ( pattchandler@qq.com )

This message contains information that may be confidential. This message and the information contained herein is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee(s). If you are not an addressee or not an intended addressee, your disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by return email or by telephone. Thank you.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path: <test@iapus.es>
Subject: Hi
To: Recipients <test@iapus.es>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015
Reply-to: lesywaston@hotmail.com

If you are honest and Charitable, I have something for you

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From: 41.138.162.236, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited

Return-Path: ~test@extmail.org>
Subject: HI
To: Recipients ~test@extmail.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015
Reply-To: lesylt@hotmail.com

?

If you are honest and Charitable, I have something for you

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: Gissel.Gonzalez@aa.com
SubjectGRANT.
Date: 21st Feb 2015
Reply to: Gissel.Gonzalez@aa.com

GRANT.

You have a grant from Mrs Patricia Chanderler of the sum of $2,000.000.00 Contact Mrs Patricia Chandler on : patchan1313@outlook.com for more details.

C

C.E.

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 7:28 AM
To: you
Subject: Specially For You

You have a grant from Mrs Patricia Chandler of the sum of $2,000,000.00 Contact Mrs.Patricia Chandler on Chandler_Patricia(at)comcast.net for more details.

Googled it and found:
[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382170/Patricia-Chandlers-neighbors-react-social-workers-131-5-MILLION-jackpot.html[/url]

Has scam written all over it, although I'm impressed by the ability to detect a city close by for the story

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: ~info@mclogistica.com>
Received: from 64.120.53.75 (SquirrelMail authenticated user infomcl) by mail.mclogistica.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015
Subject: Get In Touch Soonest
Reply-To: patriciachan2001@gmail.com

You were chosen to receive my Cash Grant Donation of $7,000,000 USD Seven Million Dollars donation to you.Get back to us for more details contact: Patriciachan2001@gmail.com
Patricia Chandler

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From "Dr Ken McCulloch
Return-Path: <patriciachandler571@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: <patriciachandler57@hotmail.com>
From: "Dr Ken McCulloch"<?patriciachandler571@hotmail.com>
Subject: Congratulation
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015

You have a grant from Mrs. Patricia Chandler of the sum of $2,000.000.00 Contact Mrs. Patricia Chandler on patriciachandler57@hotmail.com for more details.
Dr Ken McCulloch

L

LUVTINKER

HELLO,
I GOT THE SAME EMAIL, IT HAS TO BE A SCAM AS I DO GET EMAILS SOMEWHAT LIKE THIS ALOT. DID YOU REPLY IF SO WHAT HAPPENED?

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Kenya, Nairobi, Telkom Kenya Ltd

Return-Path: <chandler8013@hotmail.com>
Subject: To receive my cash grant donation of $2,0m. : chandler8013@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:10:18 +0300
Reply-To: <chandler8013@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <09609b6b-1b53-47ad-a845-8f5448cb4890@FSU-EXCH-NWR02.fsu.edu>
Return-Path: <chandler8013@hotmail.com>

Hello

My Names are Patricia Chandler, I am a 46 years Young Widow, and I am from Nairobi Kenya but Moved to London-United Kingdom in January 2015 after suffering from cancer of the blood and I undergo surgery in every 2weeks. I won my Power ball Jackpot of $131.5 Million in June 22, 2013, I purchased the winning ticket from Federal Beer at 1440 Federal Street last year 2013 in Pennsylvania United States. My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family has agreed to do the will of God. I personally called Airtel Managing Directors for random selection of their mobile users in my Country Kenya to pick out 10 winners and yours seems to be one of them, I promise my God that I will help the people of Kenya for a better Life.. I may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive my cash grant donation of $2,000,000 USD.

You must be a God fearing individual, I am a catholic and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe. Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please see the link below. Please you can read more about me by viewing the below links :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382170/Patricia-Chandlers-neighbors-react-social-workers-131-5-MILLION-jackpot.html

My donation of $2,000,000 us dollars may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power ball Jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation,

Name:
Address:
Phone Number:

I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that we want to steal your identity). I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you

Regards
Patricia Chandler
chandler8013@hotmail.com

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member

From "Mrs. Patricia Chandler"
Subject: Cash Grant Donation!!!
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015
Reply-To: <mzpatrdler2@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [154.122.154.178]

Dear Friend

You were chosen to receive my Cash Grant Donation

Regards
Mrs. Patricia Chandler

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <chandlerpatricia@yandex.com>
Subject: my cash grant donation of $2,000,000 : chandlerpatricia@yandex.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2015 1
Reply-To: <chandlerpatricia@yandex.com>
Message-ID: <6f29e542-b2fa-4087-bb5e-8f2c42803dd0@FSU-EXCH-NWR01.fsu.edu>
Return-Path: <chandlerpatricia@yandex.com>

Dear Beloved

My Names are Patricia Chandler, I am a 46 years Young Widow, and I am from Delaware County Moved to London. UNITED KINGDOM in January 2014 after suffering from cancer of the blood and I undergo surgery in every 2weeks. I won my Power ball Jackpot of $131.5 Million in June 22, 2013, I purchased the winning ticket from Federal Beer at 1440 Federal Street last year 2013 in Pennsylvania. My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family has agreed to do the will of God. I may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive my cash grant donation of $2,000,000 USD. You must be a God fearing individual, I am a catholic and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe. Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please see the link below. Please you can read more about me by viewing the below links:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382170/Patricia-Chandlers-neighbors-react-social-workers-131-5-MILLION-jackpot.html

My donation of $2,000,000 us dollars may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power ball Jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation,

Name:
Address:
Direct Telephone

I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that we want to steal your identity). I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you

Mrs. Patricia Chandler
chandlerpatricia@yandex.com

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited

From Patricia Chandler
Subject: Hello
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015
Reply-To: ~infostandardlfe@gmail.com>
Return-Path: ~>

My Names are Patricia Chandler, I am a 46 years Young Widow, and I am from Delaware County Moved to Paris- France in January 2014 after suffering from cancer of the Cervices and I am undergoing surgery in 2weeks time. I won my Power ball Jackpot of $131.5 Million in June 22, 2013, I purchased the winning ticket from Federal Beer at 1440 Federal Street last year 2013 in Pennsylvania. My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family has agreed to do the will of God. I may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive my cash grant donation of $2,000,000 USD. You must be a God fearing individual, I am a catholic and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please see the link below:

Please you can read more about me by viewing the below links:

Name:
Address:

I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that we want to steal your identity). I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you

Patricia Chandler

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Got the same from: 154.122.110.199,

Return-Path: ~chandler102@163.com>
Reply-To: ~chandler102@163.com>

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <>
Subject: Urgent Responds
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015
Reply-To: <patricia.chandler@yandex.com>

Dear Friend

Regards
Mrs. Patricia Chandler

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Return-Path: <>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015
Reply-To: <mzpatrdler221@outlook.com>

Dear Friend

Regards
Mrs. Patricia Chandler

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 216.181.46.194, USA, Primus Telecommunications Canada
Return-Path: Yousef.Majlaton@LongandFoster.com
Subject: I have a donation for you and your family.
Date: 2016-11-01
Reply to: mrspat.chandler@yandex.com

I am Patricia Chandler, Please reply for I have a donation for you and your family.

Subject: My Dearest
Date: November 4, 2016 at 10:01:35 AM GMT+3
To: "info@mail.com" <info@mail.com>
Reply-To: "patricia.chandler1@yandex.com" <patricia.chandler1@yandex.com>

You have been granted $2,000,000.00. Get Back for more details