Patricia Duval

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: merciseigneur23@outlook.fr
Received: from EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mpq404.aol.prodcr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [104.47.1.216])
Subject: And tell me what are you waiting from me now ?
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018

Hi !
It's me Patricia, and this address is my new address which is also connected to my old address, so I can get messages here too.

It's been a long time since I have this old address and I do not remember too much since the day you disappointed me. Because I asked you for help and I know you remember it very well. the address was duval.patricia1980@gmail.com I do not have this address anymore.

Here is a picture of me.

And tell me what are you waiting from me now ?
Patricia

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from EUR01-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mpq408.aol.prodcr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [104.47.0.211])
Subject: With 500 euros I can come to you
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018

Hi ...

With 500 euros I can come to you because I have my passport and that's what I need. So if you can help with these 500 euros I come to you without problem. So I leave you my address if you do it you will see that even this Tuesday in the afternoon I would be with you ...

Name: Duval
First Name: Patricia
City: Abidjan
Address: Marcory, Boul. Giscard d'Estaing ...

You can send these 500 euros with MoneyGram.

I am waiting for your news.
duval.patricia1980@gmail.com

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Received: from EUR01-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mpq402.aol.prodcr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [104.47.0.229])
Subject: Send me a proof that you're not going to play
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018

As far as I can see, you have lost all the photos I sent you in the past.

Well I'll see what I can do, but remember that in the past you told me the same thing and after nothing from you, not even news, to remind you, you just say that people you say do not send money for some reasons, and know that this time if I'm not here with that to waste my time anyway...

I have no one in my life right now, I am alone, and I live alone. Because I think most men are bad guys, so I'm alone. That's a bit, I live in Ivory Coast, in the city of Abidjan.

If you want me to trust you again as in the past, then send me a proof that you're not going to play and do what you need so that I can meet you in real life... Send this money that you should send in the past and you do not talk to me anymore. It was the sum of 500 euros. So if you agree I could trust you and you send all kinds of pictures that you want and then come and meet you to fuck with you...

Here, I wish you a good night and also a good reflection !!

Patricia