Paul Gabriel, World Vision International

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from SNT004-OMC4S7.hotmail.com (snt004-omc4s7.hotmail.com [65.55.90.210])
Subject: UN/WVI Conferences Registration Informations : worldvisionregionalcoordinator@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017

Kindly use the Western Union / Money Gram Informations to send your WVI Conference Registration Fees to DAKAR, SENEGAL.

Mode of Payment: Money Gram / Western Union
WESTERN UNION / MONEY GRAM

Receiver Names : PAUL GABRIEL
Receiver Address : DAKAR, SENEGAL
Text Question: REGISTRATION
Text Answer: FEES
Amount Sent in US DOLLARS :................... $ USD
Telephone +221.781017043 ,
worldvisionregionalcoordinator@gmail.com

You must provide Scan Copy of your MONEY GRAM / WESTERN UNION Payment Receipt urgently via Email Attachment to enable the United States , Canada , Australia , United Kingdom Embassies in Dakar Senegal issue your Visas Seal into your various International Passports accordingly. Provide us with the following informations below...

MTCN.......................
Receicer Country...........
Sender Names...............
Receiver Names.............
Question..................
Answer.....................
Amount Sent in USD..............
Sender Country.............

PAUL GABRIEL
WVI Conference Director
World Vision International
1, rue Ramez Bourgui,
Dakar, Senegal
+ 221-781017043
paulgabrielusrp@gmail.com
paulgabrielusrp@hotmail.com
worldvisioninter@outlook.com
worldvisionregionalcoordinator@gmail.com

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: standardchartereduk@aol.com
Received: from (EHLO sonic310-15.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.135.125)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018
Subject: Your ATM card delivery from missrubymuhammad@outlook.com via admtine@gmail.com

Welcome to UN/WVI
Dakar
Senegal.

UN/WORLDVISION SENEGAL,
Sacre 3 VDN,
Dakar, Senegal
admtine@gmail.com
standardchartereduk@aol.com

we will email you Scan Copy of your Bank Draft of $ 300,000,00 US Dollars which we went to the International Post Office today in respect of Posting of your Bank Draft of $300,000,00 US Dollars from your partner missrubymuhammad@outlook.com with your address, they demanded that we should pay Money for Delivery charges, so we will advise you to send the Money immediately through via WESTERN UNION /MONEY GRAM to enable us pay for the La Post Corrie Postal Fees at the International Post Office here in Dakar Senegal before they will Deliver your Consignment Parcel to your Country.

http://www.dhl.co.in/publish/in/en.high.html

which the Sending cost is $150 Dollars and it will arrive in 3 working days UPS courier service http://www.ups.com/ Which the Sending cost is $100 US Dollars and it will take 5 working days to arrive. Right now you have to choose from any of these two options of the Courier Services and send to us sending cost of it immediately with the informations below so that we will go and mail the Bank Cheque to you immediately we receive the Positing Fees from you. You are to make the Payment Through WESTERN UNION / MONEY GRAM for easypick up and here are is the UN / WVI receiver information`s in which you will use in sending the Money to us. My son / daughter, this informations you will use send the money Through Western Union Transfer Bank / Money Gram Transfer Agent Today.

WESTERN UNION /MONEY GRAM
RECEIVER NAMES:...................PAUL GABRIEL
ADDRESS:.............RUE12X3 Plaza Independencia Dakar (Senegal)
CITY;........................................DAKAR
Telephone Number+221781017043, +221774616820

Immediately we receive the posting money from you we shall go immediately to any of your Choice Office here and send the Bank Cheque immediately to you. I have already made enquiries from them and they told me that it will take 3 working days for your Package to arrive on your door step. You can also give me us Telephone Call for clarifications in any area you dont understand very well through our Office Telephone Numbers +221781017043, +221774616820 we will be waiting to receive the posting Fees as soon as you make the payment, Remember to send the informations to us to enable we Cash the Money down here in WESTERN UNION /MONEY GRAM here in my country. As soon as you send the money email the information`s the Bank give to you to me so that i will get the Money here in my country Senegal.

God bless you.

Professor Paul Gabriel
+221781017043,
+221774616820
admtine@gmail.com
standardchartereduk@aol.com

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <richardstearnspresidentwvi@aol.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic314-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.189.146)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018
From: Richard Stearns <richardstearnspresidentwvi@aol.com>
Subject: 30 DAYS DHL/UPS/FEDEX MONEY BACK GUARANTEE...

WHY ARE YOU DOUBTING THE UN / WVI ?

How can you say such a thing ? Do you think the UN / WVI will post a Bank Draft Cheque of $300,000 we are not sure of ? stop kidding and send the DHL / UPS Shipping Fees, you have been compensated with this fund to provide solutions that affects your local community,If you can send your DHL / UPS Shipping Fees payment of $150 then you should know that DHL / UPS shall deliver your package in the next five, 5 working days to your country. Let forget about that and let think of how you are going to work together to achieve your objective in investing this fund in your country

PAUL GABRIEL
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
UNDER-SECRETARY-GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATIONS.
paulgabrielusrp@hotmail.com
worldvisioninter@outlook.com
richardstearnspresidentwvi@aol.com