Paul Saint

Discussion in 'Internet Sales scam' started by Miyuki, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <pauls5031@gmail.com>
    Received: from mail-oi0-x241.google.com (mail-oi0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::241])
    Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016
    Message-ID: <CAMNByrg0B4ANvNq82vKpTw=OocH4zCEkQDwjPRxSpPQ4W=h2rg@mail.gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: Let me know when you want to pick up.

Hello,Thank you for the response, I'm okay with condition on the advert. I am ready to make instant purchase. My mode of payment will be in Certified Check and i will arrange for a local pick up as soon as you get the payment. I really wish to be there to check out the item but due to my work frame i cannot make it there and i don't mind adding an extra $50 with the item price to take the AD down so that i can be rest assured that its sold to me. Payment will be processed as soon as you provide your information and i assure you everything will go smoothly. Concerning the pick up, i will arrange for it after you receive the payment and it clears... Please get back to me with the below info so that i can proceed with the payment immediately if you are selling to me.

Name to be written on check
    Physical Address:
    City and State:
    Zip Code:
    Phone Number to text you on:
    Item price:

As soon as this is provided, the payment will be processed tomorrow and i will let you know when its mailed out. Thanks and i hope we handle this in good faith. Additional $50 will be added to remove the item from the list. I will be glad if you can sell the item to me. Although this is first time on the app, so please be honest with me, thanks for understanding. Looking forward to hear back from you.. God Bless you

2. Mahdi

Mahdi Guest

I received exactly the same message from another buyer in Offer-up app. This is definitely a scam.