Pearlie Smith, Pearlie Mae Smith Foundation

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 196.53.60.170, [​IMG] USA, NewJersey, LogicWeb Inc
    Return-Path: PrescottG@cput.ac.za
    Subject: Dear Lucky one,
    Date: 2016-10-25
    From; PrescottG@cput.ac.za
    Reply to; PrescottG@cput.ac.za

Dear Lucky one,

Warm greetings and we wish to inform you that You have Been donated the sum of 1,000,000.00 US Dollars in the on-going Pearlie Mae Smith charity scheme. However you are required to acknowledge this mail for further procedures in regards to claim. You may verify the source of funds:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-jersey-lottery-eight-winners-will-divide-429-6-million-n573731

We are presently in CAMBODIA to visit our charity home. Ensure you revert back with below details.

Name:
    Address:
    Mobile:
    Country of Residence:

Please send your details to my Secretary via this E-mail: pearliesmith042@outlook.com

Thanks and congrats,
    Pearlie Smith.

2. Greetings

It gives me great joy and happiness to say hello to you once again. I have already issued a letter of authority to the bank that I deposited the sum of $3,000,000.00 for you, your Family and your community. I will always be here to answer your email and respond to you as much as I can. As soon as the Donation Money gets to you, please don't hesitate to let me know at once. contact details and email of the financial firm is given below and you have to contact them immediately via email unicredit.online@yandex.com or davidgrund791@yahoo.com OR you can also reach the bank via phone on
    +441133202308 as I have already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you in order for them to arrange on how the funds will be transferred to your personal bank account via an on-line bank to bank wire system. You have to provide them with every assistance that they will need to effect the transfer without delay. I want you to contact the finance firm stating my deposit File No: MHM / /376E/211/2017 UK and your full name.

NOTE: UniCredit Bank will want you to open an on-line account with them yourself to enable you have an access to their Internet Banking System, and they are going to send you all information upon you contacting them. The reason I was informed that you will have to own an on-line account with them, is to enable you have a USERNAME/PIN to log-on to there Internet banking WEBSITE, which they are going to Send to you after you have set-up the account with them, and this account will then be credited with your donation of $3,000,000.00 which will be ready for transfer. The Bank is going to Provide you information on how you can Personally transfer this $3,000,000.00 donation, from UniCredit Bank, to your local bank account within 24 hours and without you providing

Thank you for writing to me, I want you to know that I didn't make my donation public please take note, it was due to fraudulent people in the internet.

I am Pearlie Mae Smith, 70, from Trenton (the capital city of new Jersey, United States ). like you already know I won the Powerball Jackpot of $429.6 million on May 14th, 2016 and The money have change my life and the life of my humble family (the smith's family) but it won’t change my heart. The smith's family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out. The smith's family have decided to do God's work; after having a long talk with some ministers of God including Pastor Joyce Meyer. We all did a lot of prayer together making sure that this money goes a long way of helping other people in our community and all over the world. I don't have much to say about my self now, but am over excited.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time, but we believe God has directed my family to you as we prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and we saw your profile on a list of registered phone numbers provided to us by all service provider's list (Verizon, AT&T, T-mobile Sprint and so on....... ), from which you where picked.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is the Smith's family money source bellow. For verification please see the link below: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3589612/Mom-7-adult-children-win-429-6-million-Powerball-jackpot.html
    You can also see my video interview on You-Tube: [MEDIA=youtube]Y3-2PcuxPHE[/MEDIA]

The Smith's family have decided to donate money to Individuals and charity organization as a way to help our community. I told some Ministers of God and Nbc News about this, which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and a smile in the face of the needy as a way of helping and given back to our community. We decided to select our self by going through the list that was submitted to us by some service provider including Verizon and son on, that's how we research for people in the US that will benefit from our $429.6 million.

I decided to elope to United Kingdom with my family because, since we won this lottery different taxes have been fallen upon us and much are coming. My pastor and my able minister's of God advice me to move to United kingdom with my family rather than paying Taxes each week.

This donation may not be much to you but we believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like our Powerball Jackpot did to us. My entire household will be glad for you to visit us after this donation gets to you.

If you are interested in my donation, inform me in order for you to contact an authorize payout bank.