Persa/Melynet

Discussion in 'Female romance scammers' started by Takes Scammers Down, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Return-Path: hiroshislowly@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017
    Subject:

sorry for this that I probably distract you now. want know you also who writes to you. I'm Melynet. I ask please can you tell fairly if you are alone? Now I could send you my image at first, and also if you want to see more fotos from you. can you tell me also how old are you?? If you have no woman. as I'm single woman no children and live in my natal country is Serbia. I am a woman, in search of my second life half, my man. Also I will choice personally in this question. long time already I have no any relations. I can be various, now I watch over my healths and correctly in eat. occasionally I usually can be with my girlfriends, but more, lonely at my home. I 'll glad to continue to send you about myself and can you send me your photos. But it would be advise to learn your mind at first. Please write me more and I shall reply to you. My name Persa

She attached this photo, which my email provider suspects contains a virus. I took a screenshot from the thumbnail whilst filing an abuse report.

Persa.PNG