Peter Amamgbo, Zenith Bank

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <werner@trust.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0206.ocn.ad.jp ([153.149.233.7])
Reply-To: <werner.werner@usa.com>
Subject: ATM
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018

Attn: Beneficiary,

I was directed by Mr. Godwin Emefiele,the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria,(CBN) I write to officially notify you that your name appeared in our International Credit&nbsp; Computer Department as one of the unpaid Beneficiaries as we have verified your contract/inheritance fund file and found out that you have not received your fund .

Meanwhile your name has been among the 10 Scam victims listed to be Compensated by the World Bank//IMF through ATM/DEBIT MASTER CARD valued 1.5 million.

Be advised that you have been shortlisted to receive the compensation Payment through ATM CARD as this will be delivered directly to your doorstep via any of our accredited Courier Services Company for your collection and cash payment in any Bank in the World.In view of this, could you as a matter of urgency forward to us the following details

1) YOUR RECEIVING OFFICE OR HOME ADDRESS
2) YOUR NAME OR COMPANY'S NAME
3) YOUR DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER.
4) COPY OF YOUR ID.</DIV>

As soon as we receive the above mentioned info, Details of the delivering will be communicated to you.

Regards
Mr. Peter Amamgbo
Director of ATM payments Centre.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <inffo.inffo01@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ot0-f173.google.com) (74.125.82.173)
Reply-To: info.dept077@qq.com
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018
Subject: Re. Thanks.

MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS BELLOW. petes@rayana.ir

Attn: ,

This is to notify you that your file appears in my desk two days ago Through FMF office That you are among people approved to be paid half of their payment of USD$8.million dollars. Signed by the Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, On behalf of Mr. President. I need you to confirm your information for us to see if its the same with the one we have already here in our file,

If you are the rightful owner to be paid, kindly send Your full name and contact address,Your occupation & age,Your phone and fax number,Your International passport/Driving License

N.B.PLEASE DO WELL TO RESPOND THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS BELLOW.
petes@rayana.ir

Regards
Mr. Peter Amamgbo
Director Remittance Dept.