Peter Charles, Western Union

FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA ROAD
OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.
WEB SITE.www.westernunion.com http://site.www.westernunion.com/

Attn:

To ackowledge the receipt of your mail to this office of western union money transfer agent and your mail noted, Sequel to your mail , I'm here to let you know that your payment file was deposited in our office of western union agent on the 21/06/2011 by Mr Jerry Dorglas and since then i was expecting to hear from you throughout the date it was deposited 21st JUNE 2011but to no avail, so i was very happy when i heard from you today regarding your fund transfer which will be made to you via our western union agent....Though, i belive that you aware of your funds which has been deposited here on your name on 21/6/20111.and the deposite certificate attached for your view and confirmed to this western union agent.

For your useful information, our protocol officer Mr Anthony Nnalue has sent your first payment of $4500 this afternoon and here is the MTCN: 81204601 with the Senders name Mr Anthony Nnalue but the remaining 2 digits number to complete the MTCN 10 digits will be giving to you through phone immediately after the activating of your Transfer Permit File Code no:-(KGU9875/) is made...So you advise to hurrily go now and send us the activation fee of $145 usd that is the 0.1% of the total fund were instructed to send to you via our Western Union Agent...

Therefore, the fee could not be deduct from the fund $2.500.00.00usd due to the engagement agreement of Inssurance Company with the various Ministries, which we were clearly warned not to tamper with your fund and no cent will be deduct from the payments for whatever reason, stating that it is a measure to safeguard the fund of the beneficiaries from embezzlement......You should proceed to made the payment today if possible so that our protocol officer (Mr Anthony Nnalue) will meet up with Federal Ministry Of Finance office for them to activate your Transfer Permit File Code:-KGU9875/ immediately and revert back to us , so that your payment pin will be release immediately..

My promised to you is that we shall transfer your first payment of $4500 as soon i finished activate your payment (Transfer Permit File Code:-KGU9875/ ) from the Federal Ministry Of Finance today....The only thing you should do now is to go and send me the ($145) so that i can meet up with Federal Ministry Of Finance today ok...........

Just send the ($145) through western union to the name of our protocol officer Mr Anthony Nnalue stated below:

Receiver name ------------------------- MR ANTHONY NNALUE
City----------------------------------------COTONOU
Country-----------------------------------BENIN REPUBLIC
Country code-------------------------------229
Test Question-------------------------------IN GOD
Test Answer----------------------------------WE TRUST
Amount---------------------------------------------$145 ONLY
Sender's name---------------------------------?

We await to receive the western union payment informations today. Please if you are not the real beneficiary don't respond on this

WU Payment Department
N.B: If you have received this mail and not requested for it please discard this mail. This mail was sent on behalf of WU Payment Dept and Securities Cotonou as it is guaranteed on our terms code of conduct.

Western Union® Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide

YOURS FAITHFULLY
HONOURABLE CHAIRMAN
MR PETER CHARLES
WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT
Tel : +229-988-45-962
MINISTER OF FINANCE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN

Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Return-Path: <aampbank@yahoo.com.au>
Received: from 98.138.91.180 (EHLO alpd683.prodigy.net) (144.160.244.84)
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2016
Subject: Attn:We have sucessful sent your first payment of $5000 this afternoon and it's available now for your pick at western union menu, the $5000 was sent to you by our officer Mr Azubike Nnekwe and we are looking forward to hear from you immediately you pick up the $5000, so that we can further transfer the rest of your payment ok!!Please Make sure you track the Mtcn Number by yourself first before going to the western union agent office there to pick up $5000 ok, Then revert back to us immediately you pick up the first payment $5000 so that we can proceed to transfer the second payment as well today or you can call me on below Telephone number immediately you have up the $5000 so that we can proceed to send the second payment to you today ok. MTCN:- 6690348967 Senders First name:- Azubike ,Sender Last name:- Nnekwe Amount transfer:- $5000usd Mr. Peter Charles, Direct phone line is :+229-98379561

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wu293780@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-pf1-f175.google.com (mpq404.aol.prodcr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [209.85.210.175])
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018
Subject: Your fund from drft257@yahoo.com is ready, send us $193 for fees... wu293780@gmail.com

455 BP ANKPA COTONOU BENIN
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE
PHONE : +229-63012985

Dear customer.

The Board of Western Union Office Benin has received your email in regard to your $3.200.000.00 from drft257@yahoo.com we 're instructed to be transferring to you in daily bases and i want you to know that we tried to start transferring your daily payment now but the International Fund Clearing Agency Office requested that your payment must be approved by obtaining an Identification Clearance Certificate from their office in the cost of $193.00 usd before we can be able to transfer your daily payment of $5,000.00 usd, So you are advised to pay $193.00 usd for us to obtain the needed Identification Clearance certificate immediately.

The information where you will send the $193.00 usd will be giving to you when you are willing or ready to pay it, so your urgent response is highly needed concerning the fees.

Call me on +229-63012985 and feel free to reach us on the above email address, Customer Care Case Management Team
Western Union International.

Western Union Office
MR. PETER CHARLES
TEL: +229-63012985
DIRECTOR GENERAL WESTERN
UNION INTERNATIONAL BENIN

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <thomas.kelvin011@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ua1-f65.google.com (mpq409.aol.prodcr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [209.85.222.65])
Reply-To: wu293780@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018
Subject: $49 fees to get your fund

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER URGENT
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

Welcome to Western Unionョ
Send Money Worldwide
www.westernunion.com
+229-63012985

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

Good day to you,
Please if you really want your fund to be transfer to you without delay, Kindly go and send only $49 because there is no time to delay regarding the transfer of this your Fund , it is good to be good, the lord said that many are called but few are chosen, do listing to anything that I told you because it must surely come to happen,

You should be wondering why am telling you all this, and I pray that, By the name of Jesus Christ, you should get what ever things you want and God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory through Christ Jesus"Philippines 4 Vs 19, please go ahead to send the $49 only i will help you with the rest ok, because this is the last chance you have for this Fund now, it is only this $49 hold your fund to be transferring to you in your country,because I have make all the necessary arrangement to transfer your fund total $3.2m usd to you by daily $5000 usd by western union, I can not deceive you at all because of $49 but am only telling you the truth because my Bible say that I am the truth and the life and also he emphasis that only truth can save, that is the reason why I keep on telling you to go and send the money and receive your fund, do not worry about, everything is getting to be ok.

BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR YOU TO SEND THE $49 USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM TODAY AND YOU WILL START RECEIVING YOUR TRANSFER BY $5000.00USD EVERY DAY UNTIL YOUR TOTAL $3.2M USD IS FINISH.

RECEIVER NAME........AUSTINE MABIA
COUNTRY...・..........BENIN
CITY.........・・....COTONOU
QUESTION...........HONEST
ANSWER.............TRUST
MTCN..............?

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE TO QUICKEN THE PROCESS. PHONE +229-63012985

REGARDS
MR. PETER CHARLES
GENERAL MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN
drft257@yahoo.com