Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
X-Originating-IP: [221.132.39.168]
Vietnam, Thanh Pho, Ho Chi Minh Ho Chi Minh City Post And Telecom Company
From "Peter Cheng
Return-Path: <e2petercheng@yahoo.com.hk>
Reply-To: <e.petercheng@gmail.com>
Subject: Wishing you and your family/company a prosperous 2015.
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015

Greetings to you,

Pardon me for contacting you like this but I will like to invest in the growth of your Company. Kindly get back to me with a reconfirmation of your company name, area of specialization, address and your position in the Company.

Upon your response, I shall forward you comprehensive details.

Best Regard,
Peter C.

--
**** NHIG Asia Internet Email Notice ****
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copy, distribution or other use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately by telephone and delete or discard this message immediately.

C

Concerned Son

My mother got this exact one. She responded with all her information ,business ideas and everything else. Again. When will she learn.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe you can get her attention directed to http://antifraudintl.org/threads/how-to-recognize-a-scam-email.176/.

Received: from (EHLO tmail02.tradeeasyhk.net) (202.153.104.13)
Hong Kong, 6/f Somerset House
From "Peter C"
Return-Path: <e2petercheng@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Wishing you and your family/company a prosperous 2015.
To: Peter Cheng <peter1540@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015
Reply-To: e2petercheng@aol.com

Greetings to you,

Pardon me for contacting you like this but I will like to invest in the growth of your Company. Kindly get back to me with a reconfirmation of your company name, area of specialization, address and your position in the Company.

Upon your response, I shall forward you comprehensive details.

Best Regard,
Peter C.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: ~tjipvan@tjipvanderwal.nl>
Received: from ra.quickpoint.net (unknown [97.87.203.178])
Subject: Private Placement
To: Peter Cheng ~peter_cng@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015
Reply-To: peter_cng@aol.com
X-Mail-Filter-Gateway-From: tjipvan@tjipvanderwal.nl

Hello,

I have a proposal for you.It has to with investing in your Company. kindly get back to me with a reconfirmation of your company name, area of specialization, address and your position in the Company. Upon your response ,I shall forward you comprehensive details.

Best Regard.
Peter C

C

Chris L

Same thing, I responded asking where they got my name, this is the response. Maybe posting it here will help others:

________

Dear [NAME REDACTED],

Thank you for your email.Welcome to our Hong Kong Private Placement Portfolio. We got your contact from one of our Investment Business Consultancy Network

The NHIG Asia is a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital Investments/Loans.It seeks to invest in Projects with Public and Private sectors in a broad range of areas including Real estate, Energy, Oil and Gas,emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on communications, software and digital content and services.

We wish to invest between $1Million-$500Million in any viable projects that your company requires funding on investment capacity/Loan Application,On review of your company's Project Business Plan we shall determine on the projects possible funding.This will be a silent and Private Placement Investments.

Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's Approval.

Kind Regards,
Peter Cheng

--
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copy, distribution or other use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately by telephone and delete or discard this message immediately.

-----Original Message-----
To: p_chg <]p_chg@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 27, 2015 2:59 pm
Subject: Re: Private Placement

Please tell me where you got my name.

[NAME REDACTED]

On Mar 26, 2015, at 7:45 AM, Peter C <vikas@gravitasfinancial.com>
wrote:

Hello,

I have a proposal for you.It has to with investing in your Company. kindly get back to me with a reconfirmation of your company name, area of specialization, address and your position in the Company. Upon your response ,I shall forward you comprehensive details.

Best Regard.
Peter C

Last edited by a moderator:
I

indiana

Welcome to our Hong Kong Private Placement Portfolio.

The NHIG Asia is a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital Investments/Loans.It seeks to invest in Projects with Public and Private sectors in a broad range of areas including Real estate, Energy, Oil and Gas,emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on communications, software and digital content and services.

We wish to invest between $1Million-$500Million in any viable projects that your company requires funding on investment capacity/Loan Application,On review of your company's Project Business Plan we shall determine on the projects possible funding.This will be a silent and Private Placement Investments.

Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's Approval.

Kind Regards,
Peter Cheng

--

C

Common Msg - Any Results

The forum shows that many are getting common messages with vague responses. Yet has anyone followed through and received a quote for funding, or just phishing for one's personal and/or corporate info.?

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@Common Msg - Any Results - We post scam emails here to warn the public not to deal with the thieves. There is no business to be had with Peter Cheng, he will find some way to gain money from you by deception.

P

peter cheng

Hi
Does anyone now about NHIG? Peter Cheng is on of five employees. we have been offered à million euro credit within a few days. Seems quite bussinesslike!
Bo

T

Tom Lang

Peter Cheng aka Chi Leung Cheng who lives in Vancouver BC was charged with Bank Fraud in the US
Google: Cheng vs US to see further details