Peter McCarthy, London

Discussion in 'Scammer 2 Scammer' started by basenji, May 11, 2013.

1. basenji

basenji Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <ben555592000@yahoo.co.uk>
    X-Originating-IP: 217.146.183.234 [United Kingdom, London, Yahoo!Europe]
    Date: Thu, 24 May 2012
    PETER MCCARTHY <ben555592000@yahoo.co.uk>
    Subject: HOW WE CAN COOPERATE TOGETHER IN MANY DEALS

Investment & Financial Services
    London St James, United Kingdom
    Tellephones=00447876165511-00447981657545

DEAR SIR'S,

I SAW YOURS TYPICAL MESSAGE ...

LET'S EXPLAIN TO YOU WHO IAM FOR NOT WASTING MY TIME WITH NONSENSES===

I AM NOT NIGERIAN, IAM FROM CYPRUS AND I LIVE YEARS IN LONDON-U.K...

IAM DEALING THE LAST 12 YEARS WITH MANY NIGERIANS PARTNERS FROM LAGOS-HOLLAND-GUANA-BENIN-SPAIN-USA....

I HOPE to know THAT IAM finally dealing with someone that has real business sense and banking experience then.. You are few in numbers!

IAM DEALING MOST WITH WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS ...

IF YOU HAVE ANYONE IDIOT WHO YOU ARE TRYING TO SENT ANY MONEY BY WESTERN UNION TO YOU BUT WHEN YOU ARE SAYING TO THEM TO SENT THE MONEY BY WESTERN UNION IN SOUTH AFRICA-NIGERIA THEY AFRAID THAT SOMETHING IS SCAM ...

SO YOU CAN GIVE FROM NOW ON, ANYONE FOR SEND ANY AMOUNT FROM 500 USD UNTIL 10,000 USD THE DETAILS OF MY WIFE'S DETAILS IN LONDON TO SENT HERE ANY AMOUNT THEY WANT....

THE SHARES ARE 80% FOR YOURS SIDE WILL BE SEND TO YOU AND 20% FOR MY SIDE

YOU CAN TRUST ME MORE THAN YOURS BROTHERS...

SO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT YOU CAN DO....

THANKS....

PETER

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@Peter - if you have lived in the UK for 12 years then I would have expected that your command of the English language would have "blossomed", get over your identity crisis, YOU SPEAK LIKE A NIGERIAN AND YOU ARE ONE, LIVE WITH IT, YOU THIEVING PARASITE!

3. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

What horrible grammar...but he's a scammer so I guess we can't expect anything better. :rolleyes:

4. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Peter McCarthy.

HMM yes, Peter McCarthy A good Greek Cypriot Or Turkish Cypriot name. :rolleyes:

Or maybe he is really BEN? <ben555592000@yahoo.co.uk>

Here he is admitting he is a scammer and saying he is from London.

5. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

They even lie to each other. :rolleyes:

6. donald4u

donald4u Member

IS this dude for real or ???

Is this Peter guy for real, or he is trying to get away with ones money.. Guess the guy isnt British, as i have spoken to him over the phone..

7. Wonderwoman

Wonderwoman Administrator Staff Member

Peter is a real scammer. There is big possibility that He is from Nigeria. If you have more information please post it here. Welcome to A.F.I.

8. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 79.167.152.120, GREECE, Hellas On Line S.A.
    Return Path: ben5592000@yahoo.co.uk
    Subject: DO YOU HAVE REAL-READY CLIENTS TO PAY BY WESTERN UNION-MONEY GRAM HERE IN LONDON-ENGLAND OR BY BANK TRANSFER TO THE EUROPE COMPANY BANK ACCOUNTS ???
    Date: 2nd Jun 2015

Telephone =00447876165511 -00447981657545

DEAR SIR'S,

I SAW YOURS SPAM EMAIL AND I WAS DOING THE SAME THINGS LIKE YOU DO NOW MANY YEARS BEFORE ...

DO YOU HAVE REAL-READY CLIENTS TO PAY BY WESTERN UNION-MONEY GRAM HERE IN LONDON-ENGLAND OR BY BANK TRANSFER TO THE EUROPE BANK ACCOUNTS ??

WE CAN COOPERATE TOGETHER AND WE CAN SHARE ANY MONEY WILL COME ...

I AM FROM LONDON-U.K...

I LIVE YEARS IN LONDON-U.K WITH MY FAMILY AND IF IAM TRUSTY AND HONEST PERSON YOU EVER

MET...

THE SHARES ARE 80% YOURS SIDE IN THE DETAILS WHICH YOU WILL PROVIDE AND FOR MINE SIDE 20% I KEEP...

YOURS 80%

MINE 20%

NO MEET CLIENTS OR CALL CLIENTS...

I HAD DONE ALL THESE BEFORE YEARS....

SO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR PROVIDE YOU ALL THE INFORMATIONS.... ANYTHING YOU WANT , YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTIME ON MY NUMBER=00447876165511

PETER MCCARTHY

9. franky

franky Guest

he is in london and using europe vodafone mobile connect from cyprus

the tellephone numbers exist to some other persons in uk who donot know about the spam email..

10. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: andersonfinancial@hotmail.com
    Subject: EUROPE BANK ACCOUNTS FOR BANK TRANSFER OR RECEIVER NAME AND SURNAME BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM PAYMENTS HERE IN ENGLAND
    Date: 15 Oct 2015

Telephone=00447876165511-00447981657545

DEAR SIR'S,

I SAW YOURS SPAM EMAIL AND I WAS DOING THE SAME THINGS LIKE YOU DO NOW MANY YEARS BEFORE ...

DO YOU WANT TO USE MY EUROPE BANK ACCOUNTS FOR RECEIVE ANY AMOUNT BY BANK TRANSFER FROM YOURS CLIENTS OR DO YOU WANT TO GIVE YOU THE RECEIVER NAME HERE IN ENGLAND FOR PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION ???

WE CAN COOPERATE TOGETHER AND WE CAN SHARE ANY MONEY WILL COME ...IAM FROM LONDON-U.K...

I LIVE YEARS IN LONDON-U.K WITH MY FAMILY AND IF IAM TRUSTY AND HONEST PERSON YOU EVER MET...

THE SHARES ARE 80% YOURS SIDE IN THE DETAILS WHICH YOU WILL PROVIDE AND FOR MINE SIDE 20% I KEEP... YOURS 80% MINE 20%

SO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR PROVIDE YOU ALL THE INFORMATIONS....ANYTHING YOU WANT , YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTIME ON MY NUMBER= 00447876165511

PETER MCCARTHY

11. he is in london and using europe vodafone mobile connect from cyprus

the tellephone numbers exist to some other persons in uk who donot know about the spam email,and when you call the number pick up english family.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2015
  12. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: <ben5592000@yahoo.co.uk>
    Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015
    Subject: EUROPE BANK ACCOUNTS OR RECEIVER NAME AND SURNAME BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM PAYMENTS HERE IN LONDON-ENGLAND

Telephone=00447876165511-00447981657545

DEAR SIR'S,

DO YOU WANT TO USE MY EUROPE BANK ACCOUNTS FOR RECEIVE ANY AMOUNT OR BY WESTERN UNION AND MONEY HERE IN ENGLAND ??????

DO YOU HAVE REAL-READY CLIENTS TO PAY BY BANK TRANSFER AND YOU WANT TO USE MY EUROPE BANK ACCOUNTS OR BY WESTERN UNION-MONEY GRAM HERE IN LONDON-ENGLAND IN THE RECEIVER NAME WHICH I USE ALL THE TIME ??

WE CAN COOPERATE TOGETHER AND WE CAN SHARE ANY MONEY WILL COME ...

IAM FROM LONDON-U.K...

I LIVE YEARS IN LONDON-U.K WITH MY FAMILY AND IF IAM TRUSTY AND HONEST PERSON YOU EVER

MET...

THE SHARES ARE 80% YOURS SIDE IN THE DETAILS WHICH YOU WILL PROVIDE AND FOR MINE SIDE 20% I KEEP...

SO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR PROVIDE YOU ALL THE INFORMATIONS....

ANYTHING YOU WANT , YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTIME ON MY NUMBER= 00447876165511

PETER MCCARTHY

13. EIRINA

EIRINA Guest

he is in london and using europe vodafone mobile connect from cyprus

the tellephone numbers exist to some other persons in uk who donot know about the spam email,and when you call the number pick up english family.

14. Sapphire's Strike

@EIRINA - Thanks for posting. This guy is one dumb scammer, offering money laundering services on the net will land him in jail if Law Enforcement catch up with him. Then the scammer is running the risk of being deported of course. :ROFLMAO:

15. richard888

richard888 Guest

someone else copy and paste and send spam emails , he is not money laundering services, mccarthy is a solicitor but some other person uses ilegal his name and his details and send spam emails around begause before years had a argument with the solicitor mccarthy.

16. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@richard888 an interesting comment, how would you know this?

The original post is from May 12, 2013. If as you say he is a genuine lawyer the question arises as to why he has not contacted us himself in all this time to set the record straight!

So many reports about this scammer: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=ben555592000@yahoo.co.uk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=kaR6Vp6zCOKzmwXvwouwBA

One does wonder why there are no denials from him if he is a genuine lawyer.

Richard as you seem acquainted with him, can you ask him to send us a copy of his incorporation and admittance to the bar documents, so we can check him out?

Sapphire's Strike likes this.
  17. basenji

basenji Administrator Staff Member

It's interesting that guests Richard, Eirina, rita, Michael555, Ian Peterson and Roy Harrison, who have either posted replies to this thread or to other threads in this forum, all have a Northeast London Ip number in common.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  18. Peter collected my $800 and run. He told me his son was sick and that's was the end.
    I am a scammer I scams the client and peter scams the cash.

19. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member