Peter Thompson, Platinum Art Designs Collection

Discussion in 'Employment scams' started by Guest1, Dec 11, 2016.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Guest1

Guest1 Guest

He is still at it used a different name known email. Just got emailed this.

Thanks for responding to the job post advert. I regret to inform you that the position you’ve applied for has been filled. However, based on similar job qualifications, and after careful review of your experience, I’m happy to say that we’ll be able to use your help in another position! The available job position is as a Personal Assistant and the details about the position will be explained below.

My name is Peter Thompson, an Interior Designers, Decorators & Art collector with a large client base and because of my job I'm constantly out of the State. My former Personal Assistant just got married and moved to Canada. If you accept my offer, I will need you to take charge of my mail pick ups and drop offs as well as errand running during your spare time outside of work. The job is flexible so you can do it wherever you are as long as there is a post office in the area. I will pay for the first week in advance to run any errands, and will also have my mails/packages forwarded to a nearby post office where you can pick them from at your convenience.

All errands will be in your city/town so it is not a must you have a car, but if you do it might be a plus. When you get my mails/packages, you will be required to mail them to where I want them mailed too. The content of the packages will be business and personal mails. All expenses and taxes will be covered by me and you are to work for just 2 days per week (4 hours daily). You will be doing this for 3 weeks until I get back to town so we can formally meet and discuss about the possibility of making this arrangement long term if I'm satisfied with your performance. How much will you charge per week? Am willing to pay $400 weekly including gas and others expenses. That is not a bad offer is it? If you accept this offer please reply with the following details:

click Job Offer Signup Form here,so you can fill the form online.Apply here below:

http://www.platinumartdesignscollection.com/job-offer-signup-form.html

I will be needing your service immediately, so once the information above is received, I will request your first week payment be mailed to you along with the pay to run errands for me. Kindly get back soon and have a nice a day.

Regards
    Peter Thompson

2. TMas

TMas Guest

What is the deal with this? why is it a scam and how does it work?

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

4. Jelani Adams

Jelani Adams Guest

He still at it again. Got a email saying the same thing only difference was his name change. Dont fall for it. Block his number and cut off all contact with him

5. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

What name did he use please?

6. I just got the same email.

He got my name off care.com

7. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@ Lyshell ReAnn - Do you have any email addresses that this scammer uses please?

8. Jan123890

Jan123890 Guest

he also uses robertchenn2@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike likes this.
  9. Mama bun

Mama bun Guest

Me too.

10. Aurelia

Aurelia Guest

Hi,

I received the same email stating he found me on care.com as well. His email that he used was adammys445@yahoo.com but his name Leonard came up in my phone when he texted me.

11. Patriceguest

Patriceguest Guest

I just got the same thing via text yesterday.

12. Annyomous

Annyomous Guest

I received the same message stating he found me on care.com. He used the name of Alfred Morris with an email of aflmorris81@gmail.com.