Peter William, Western Union

Return-Path: <fbioffice.o@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic307-11.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.190.34)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018
Reply-To: Mr Peter William <westernbonus8@gmail.com>
Subject: Your $5,000 has been send (M.T.C.N) 761 958 9030

Your $5,000 has been send (M.T.C.N):4480362130 track it for confirmation https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=CL Sender First Name: CLARENCE, Last Name:: CORASS How are you today?I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 usd dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $7.5Million USD,via western union by this government. I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls through out that yesterday even this morning.

Now,I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up the $5000.00 usd to enable us send another $5000.00 usd today as you know we will be sending you only $5000.00 usd per day.

It was agree that you will pay the sum of $50.00 before they will release the payment to you. Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the $5000.00 usd and call Director of Operation .Rev. Larry Smith because he is the person in charge for your payment so that he can send you another payment today, phone line

call or email Him once you picked up the $5000.00 USD today. Here is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00, which you will be receiving your payment $5000.00 Us Dollars immediately you sent them their transfer charge of $50.00 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your file payment from the office in charge.

So you are to contact them on below information. When you track the payment at our website www.westernunion.com ensure you copy and paste the complete first sender name and last sender name accordingly them include the MTCN to see that the payload

Senders First Name: CLARENCE
Senders Last Name: CORASS
(M.T.C.N):761 958 9030
Question: How much?
Answer:$5000 usd
Amount: $5000 USD

Here is the payment information you will use to send the fee.
(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD)
Name of Receiver: MIKE GOLD
Address: COTONOU
Test Question: URGENT?
Test Answer: URGENT
Amount: US $50.00
MTCN:....
Sender's name:.....
Sender's address..

Be advise that the $50.00 is a compulsory as they told me that is only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely, you have to re-confirm your full Name and home address and direct phone number to avoid any wrong deposit okay.

I am waiting for your call once you send the $50.00 to enable you pick up this today $5000.00 usd,Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information.

Thank,
Mr Peter William
western union head director.

Return-Path: <mr.erik_jan@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic301-21.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.242.84)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Mr Peter William <westernbonus8@gmail.com>
Subject: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY YOU HAVE TO PICK UP THIS MTCN number is: 610-481-1795

This is to officially informed you that we have successfully effected your payment of $4,500,000.00 USD USD through WESTERN UNION Swift Money transfer services today, but the maximum amount you will be receiving every day starting from tomorrow is $5,000 to $4,500,000.00 USD according your state or country's international financial transfer regulation as reflected in our transfer system daily until the funds is completely transferred.

This is your MTCN for $5000 which can only be activated once we hear from you. as the pick is on hold with our international remittance office pending when it will be activated. call me for further instruction

MTCN Number: 610-481-1795
Sender's First Name: Christian
Senders Second Name: Johnson
Senders Country: Benin Republic
Text question: When
Answer: 45 Minutes
Amount: $5000.00

This special arrangement is being used to avoid all scrupulous demands by both the states and federal authorities that have previously delayed your payment till date; we shall need your maximum co-operation to ensure that strictness and confidence is maintained to avoid any further delays.

The above arrangement has been signed and endorsed by UNITED NATION (UN),INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) given credence that this transaction is devoid of any form of illegality.

Please Note: Note that the transfer has been programmed already,and we will transfer another $5000.00 to you today. all you need to do now is to secure an International Transfer Remittance Form which cost you $35 to Procure as stated in IMF international transfer act (FRT209) which will enable us transfer your second payment today.

This is information to send the fee $35 through western union or RIA below ;

(YOU CAN SEND US AN ITUNES CARD)

Receivers name: Onye NSO
City:Cotonou
Text question: In God?
Text answer: We Trust
Amount :$35
MTCN:

SPECIAL OFFER:YOU ARE TO NOTE THAT THE FUND CAN BE CONVERTED TRANSFERRED INTO AN ATM CARD CARD WHICH CAN BE SENT TO YOUR DESIRED ADDRESS IF REQUESTED.THIS CAN BE DONE ONCE THE AN INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE AUTHORIZATION IS BEING GRANTED AFTER THE PAYMENT OF THE $35.

Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF.

Thanks for your Prompt Response.call me for further instruction:
Thanks,
Mr Peter William
Director Western Union Money Transfer,
Head Office Benin Republic.