Philip Greene, Colorado

Return-Path: <info@greeninvestment.com>
Received: from (EHLO greeninvestment.com) (207.228.228.8)
Reply-To: philipgreenn106@gmail.com
Subject: SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION NOTIFICATION
Date: 11 Oct 2018

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Philip Greene I am a US citizen, 66 years Old. I reside here in Denver, Colorado US. My residential address is 169 Cherokee St Denver, CO 80223, US and my telephone number is 720-625-8410 while my email address is philipgreenn106@gmail.com.

I am one of those that fell victim to scam in Africa two years ago. I had lost over US$74,000 for the past years while in the US. I was trying to get my money all to no avail and they always stopped my money with one reason or the order. So I decided to travel with my Son to WASHINGTON D.C with all documents in regards to my money and the (FBI) were amazed and contacted the Nigeria embassy. After some hours in that office, I was asked by the FBI officer to come back the next week.

When I did the FBI officer gave me the contact of one Mrs. Graciela Robert who is a member of the United Nations compensation award committee office in Virginia were scam victims compensation payments are to be paid to their respective owners all over the world. When I contacted her office she explained everything to me and said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake that I should fly down to Virginia to see things for myself which I did and she took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment. This was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the happiest man on earth because I have finally received my compensation payment of US$1,300,000.00. Moreover, Mrs. Graciela Robert showed me the file containing full Information of those that are yet to receive their compensation payment and this was how I came across your email address.

The total Money I paid after I meet with Mrs. Graciela Robert was just $350.00 for the ownership paper works. So I am advising you to contact her office for your own money including the money you lost. You can send her email through her official email address: ( unpaymentcenter@e1.ru ) please take this very serious it is for real. When contacting her, make sure you send your telephone number and your residential address to her so that she can commence with the formalities of release your own money to you.

Thank you & God bless you.

Philip Greene.
Te: 720-625-8410
Call or text me.