phonebitzonline.com

Discussion in 'Electronics and Phone Scams' started by mckee101, Sep 11, 2012.

1. mckee101

mckee101 New Member

hi guys, i just want to ask your opinion about a site called phonebitzonline.com where i ordered items and after i sent the money, they keep on asking more because of customs clearance etc.....by the way, their courier is TNS24.com......they got a lot of money from me..what should i do now? please help...

2. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

It looks like a fake website.

That means your money is gone. You might get a refund from them but probably not.

3. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Lots of information here:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=phonebitzonline.com+scam&btnG=Search&hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&gbv=1

Says it is a UK company yet advertises in the Philipines?

Domain Created: 2012-06-08 (3 months ago) As Hua Mulan says it is a new company. Sorry but it seems that you have been scammed.

Another thing to watch out for is the fact that they advertise Apple products at reduced prices. It is very unusual for Apple to offer a substantial discount and if an internet company (especially a new one) advertises such discount then it is a scam.

By all means report this to your local police but sadly it seems that your money has gone.

At the bottom of their webpage it says-
    Most unusual for a UK company?

4. mckee101

mckee101 New Member

hi...thank you for your reply.....is there any way i can track her/him because she's chatting with me now....please help.....she have all my money already

5. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

6. mckee101

mckee101 New Member

[candela.jasmin@yahoo.com] ..................that's the one i am chatting right now.....the next one asling me money is <info@tns24.com>;...thanks for the help......

7. Kat

tns24.com looks to be fake too.

Creation Date: 08-feb-2012

And it's hosted in Nigeria, so if you sent money there it is totally gone.

8. mckee101

mckee101 New Member

yah, i guess i'll just move on with that,, but how about the future victims? i don't know, because when i try to ask about the product they always relpy.... please also check this site if it's credible, because this is where all began.....by the way, our payment was made through western union and the address was in russia, so how's that possible? sorry for all this....thank you......

9. mckee101

mckee101 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
  10. mckee101

mckee101 New Member

i can forward the email they sent to me...is it ok? can i have an email address from you?

11. Kat

Forward it to the "contact us" email account. At the bottom of the page. On the right side.

12. mckee101

mckee101 New Member

13. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Both are probably fake. They will be investigated.

14. mckee101

mckee101 New Member

so, how's the site?

15. mckee101

mckee101 New Member

am i allowed to report to action fraud uk regarding this? because i'm hoping to get my money back.....it's kinda huge

16. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Please report it to them also.

17. De Master Yoda

[candela.jasmin@yahoo.com] seems to be in the Philippines, so you can report this to The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI.) The link is below.

http://www.nbi.gov.ph/contact_us.html

18. mckee101

mckee101 New Member

@ de master

really??

please help me track her down....can you give me an ip address because i think there are lots of victims here....how do you know that shes in the philippines?

19. De Master Yoda

Please do a Google search for "candela.jasmin@yahoo.com" You will see many of her adds.

To get her Ip, you will have to check from an email from her on your Pc.

As per the details kindly supplied by Kat in an earlier post. http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?15352

20. De Master Yoda

It seems that she is advertising as
    cjasmintrading8567382

cjasmintrading

And saying that she is in the Philippines, but the Last Access came From: Russian Federation.

It would help if we had the Ip to check further on this.