Please help me identify if this is a Nigerian Scam ?

Hello guys,

We need your help to identify if this is a scam,here is the thing,we got some Nigerian guys asking us to help them get invitation letter to get the visa to visit our factory (i really doubt they are lairs because although they act like very professional they saying they will pay the money to purchase our products,which worth millions of dollar all they need to do now is get them visa to come to our country soon),both of them saying the are a trading company and don't have a website,here is theirs name and company information,please help me to identify thank you so much in advance!

1.First one

Bismarck Olatunji (This is the Nigerian guy that responsible for contacting us,he dose not have a profile picture and used a fake name as Benson,Julian,not coming together)

Company's name: SUNDAYADE ENTERPRISES (Can't find it,also no website)

Person are coming : ERNEST EBIWARI GREEN AKADUMEME (Nigerian, male Place of birth:AYAMABELE )-I can't find anything about this guy
GEORGE ADEWALE ADEWOLE (Nigerian,male Place of birth: ABEOKUTA, 01 SEP 83 ,got previous passport number )-This guy i found on Google that been Jailed in UK for four and six months from 2014,he is not supposed to be out this time,and now he suddenly became an engineer of a trading company, is that possible?
ADEOYE OLAMILEKAN ADEWUSI (Nigerian,male,place of birth:IBADAN,got previous passport number)-I can't find anything about this guy

2.Second One

Remmy-This is the one that responsible for contacting,not coming together,not sure what is her real name,also saying will buy the products than worth millions of dollars as soon as they arrived our country.

Company's Name: STOREHOUSE INTEGRATED INVESTMENT LTD (She told me that theirs company is trading company got no website,but I have found this company with same name but she said the company i found is fake,which i highly doubt it i think she is the one that faking )

Person are coming: BESTHER ONOS BLACKMAN (Nigerian Female,EHWEN,got previous passport number)-i can't find anything about her
CHINEDU WISDOM EDEH (Nigerian,male,ENUGU) -i can't find anything about him
CHIDOZIE STANLEY NDUPU (Nigerian,male,LAGOS,got previous passport number)-i can't find anything about him

Please guys help me identify if those are scammers,thank you so much

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@wehateliar welcome to AFI. I need a little time to check this out do you have any email addresses for them. IF they have a company and are talking Millions of dollars then the other details should add up, but from what you say things do not add up.

storehouse dot com is flagged by Bitdefender and Fortinet as containing malware , so it could be a good idea to run an anti virus scan if you have clicked on this link.

There is a Facebook profile here: https://www.facebook.com/Storehousejoe/

@wehateliar welcome to AFI. I need a little time to check this out do you have any email addresses for them. IF they have a company and are talking Millions of dollars then the other details should add up, but from what you say things do not add up.

storehouse dot com is flagged by Bitdefender and Fortinet as containing malware , so it could be a good idea to run an anti virus scan if you have clicked on this link.

There is a Facebook profile here: https://www.facebook.com/Storehousejoe/
Thanks for the reply,yes both of them said that they are a trading company that without a website,the first company's name is
SUNDAYADE ENTERPRISES (No:98,Aveneu,Deco Road,Warri,Delta-SATATE,Nigeria,phone:+2347088747561,Email:sundayade3000@gmail.com)

The second company called: Storehouse Intregrated Investment Ltd,(No:23b,Plot44, Ibeju-Lekki-Island,Lagos,State Nigeria,phone:+2348132787410,Email:storehouse126@gmail.com)

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
The phone numbers show as Mobile phones in Nigeria. A company dealing in millions of dollars would I assume have a office with a fixed phone line?
Nigeria,phone:+2347088747561
Nigeria,phone:+2348132787410

As I suspected, a company talking about millions of dollars but are reduced to using free email accounts.

Due to the large number of scammers from Nigeria many immigration and customs officials are very wary in allowing them access to their countries . A letter of invitation from an overseas organization could help a scammer move to another country. Many susseccful scammers after making a lot of money then wish to move to aotther country for a better life.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
It seems to me that there are many indications this is a scam. As a businessman for many years myself, the way they are responding is all wrong but correct for a scammer.

+2348149999771 MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd Mobile phone.

+2348117749885 Number billable as mobile number Country or destination Nigeria City or exchange location Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)

It seems to me that there are many indications this is a scam. As a businesman for many years myself, the way they are responding is all wrong but correct for a scammer.
Yes i highly doubt them as well,did you notice that guy ADEWALE ADEWOLE,news on Google said he sentenced in jail for four years and six month, he is not supposed to be out this time and how come he suddenly appear as an engineer of a trading company and now want a visa to enter our country,

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately we cannot get a signed witnessed confession from a scammer. We can use indications to ascertain if they are genuine or not.
Several indications are present that show they are not genuine. If you supply an invitation you are in fact in some ways vouching for them.
If they arrive and start illegal activities it could reflect badly on you as you "Recommended" them.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
As Miyuki says at first glance they seem genuine but I have grave doubts about the photos on them.
So as not to educate the scammers I will not explain why they are wrong, but there does seem to be issues.