Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 154.70.43.137, KENYA, Wananchi Group (Kenya) Limited
Return Path: agency020@gmail.com
Subject: HI
Date: 21st Jul 2015
Reply to: alwaleedbintalal@foxmail.com

Good day and Congratulations!

I am Prince Alwaleed bin Talal from Saudi Arabia, I am the 34th richest man in the world and have decided to donate some of my wealth to 100 lucky beneficiaries around the world. I am pleased to inform you that your email addresses were selected randomly from over 100,000 Internet websites or a shop’s cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from. Using an electronic balloting system, your email address came out as the 20th lucky beneficiary world wide, and you have been approved a donation amount of $1 Million USD credited into a Master Card to be sent to you as my charity support to you and your family. To verify email authenticity, see link:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33353370

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/saudi-arabia-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal-give-entire-32-billion-fortune-charity-1508820

Send the below information for urgent cash disbursement.

Full Name, ?Mobile #, Age, Country, Occupation.

Send your response to (info1@alwaleedfoundation.co.uk)

Congratulations once again,

Best Regards,
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <PrinceAlwaleedBinTalal@>
From: Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal <PrinceAlwaleedBinTalal@>
To: Recipients <Recipients@>
Sent: Thursday, 30 July 2015,
Subject: Financial donation to you of $25 Million USD

Message from Saudi Arabia Prince Alwaleed bin Talal for his charity donation,For more details contact us.

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Kenya, Nairobi, Telkom Kenya Ltd

From Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal
Received: from FSU-EXCH-NWR01.fsu.edu (146.201.58.208)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015
Reply-To: ~customercarehbplc@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: ~59252c9d-1cbd-4e72-bf58-a2ccee92d7cb@FSU-EXCH-NWR01.fsu.edu>
Return-Path: ~>

For charity organization in your country,For more information contact Via email: fundsaproved@yandex.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 146.201.58.210 , USA, Tallahassee, Florida State University
Return Path: @
Subject: Great News!!!
Date: 1st Aug 2015
Reply to: alwaleedfoundationuk@gmail.com

SAUDI ARABIA PRINCE AL-WALEED BIN TALAL FINANCIAL DONATION OF $25 MILLION USD WON TO YOU FOR CLAIMS EMAIL (NAME, NUMBER & COUNTRY)

From FINANCIAL DONATION UK
Subject: Congrat Reply Now
To: Recipients
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015
Reply-To: <ukpro9@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <0a87a76a-3014-4721-b279-5a7733244b9e@FSU-EXCH-NWR01.fsu.edu>
Return-Path: <>
X-Originating-IP: [154.122.113.208]

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON PRINCE ALWALEED FINANCIAL DONATION OF $25,000,000 USD

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: rtees@psych.ubc.ca
Subject: $2,000,000.00 USD

Claim your donations funds of $2,000,000.00 USD.Contact the donor via mralwaleed.bintalal678@gmail.com for claims.

Regards
Richard C. Tees
For Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member

From Prince Alwaleed Bin Tala
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:30:43 +0100
Reply-To: ~customercarehbplc@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: ~34bf7c15-d416-4e8a-9045-a4a56d6a014d@FSU-EXCH-NWR01.fsu.edu>

For charity organization in your country,For more information contact Via email: fundsaproved@yandex.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

From FINANCIAL DONATION UK
Subject: Congrat Reply Now
Message-ID: <18ef2862-e821-4eb4-9019-fa2753c12fb0@FSU-EXCH-NWR01.fsu.edu>

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON PRINCE ALWALEED FINANCIAL DONATION OF $25,000,000 USD

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from:
146.201.58.211, USA, Florida State University
Return donationalwaleeduk@gmail.com
SubjectFinalist Draw!!!
Date2015-08-11 12:38:10

SAUDI ARABIA PRINCE AL-WALEED BIN TALAL FINANCIAL DONATION OF GBP £1.6 MILLION POUNDS WON TO YOU FOR CLAIMS EMAIL (NAME, NUMBER & COUNTRY)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Kenya, Nairobi, Safaricom Limited

From PRINCE AL-WALEED FOUNDATION UK
Reply-To: <alwaleedfoundationuk@gmail.com
Subject: GOOD NEWS!!!
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015
Reply-To: <alwaleedfoundationuk@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <a05b3098-9ecf-4c42-be49-991a77d82adf@FSU-EXCH-NWR04.fsu.edu>

SAUDI ARABIA PRINCE AL-WALEED BIN TALAL FINANCIAL DONATION OF $25 MILLION USD WON TO YOU FOR CLAIMS EMAIL (NAME, NUMBER & COUNTRY)

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Kenya, Nairobi, Safaricom Ltd Kenya

From PRINCE AL-WALEED FOUNDATION UK
Return-Path: ~>
Subject: Finalist Draw!!!
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015
Reply-To: ~donationalwaleeduk@gmail.com>
Message-ID: ~13a34c27-4f12-4b80-9aff-4b375a4f0fdb@FSU-EXCH-NWR04.fsu.edu>

SAUDI ARABIA PRINCE AL-WALEED BIN TALAL FINANCIAL DONATION OF GBP £1.6 MILLION POUNDS WON TO YOU FOR CLAIMS EMAIL (NAME, NUMBER & COUNTRY)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member

From AZIZ HR
Subject: :Message from Saudi Arabia Prince
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015
Reply-To: <ahmadsadiqazizi@yandex.com>
Message-ID: <640959a5-4e1d-40fa-89f7-15482e65bad3@FSU-EXCH-NWR04.fsu.edu>

Message from Saudi Arabia Prince Alwaleed bin Talal for his charity donation and You have been selected as recipient/benefactor for $5 Million Dollars from Alwaleed Philanthropic Foundation Grant.for more information contact Via email B/R

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member

From Prince Alwaleed Bin Tala
Received: from (154.122.85.238) by fsu-exch-nwr04.fsu.edu
Subject: Re: Good News !! Please Respond Swiftly
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:11:19 +0300
Reply-To: <ahmadsadiqafn@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <a353794b-c585-4e10-865c-8a4ecbf3f14e@FSU-EXCH-NWR04.fsu.edu>

Management of the Alwaleed Philanthropic Foundation wish to duly notify you that you have been shortlisted/adjudge by the Board of Trustees as One of the final recipients of gross sum of $25,000.000 USD Million Grant/Donation, These specific Donations/Grants were awarded to shortlisted/adjusted international recipients worldwide; in different categories for their personal business Development.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: officefill448@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015
Subject: GOOD NEWS TO YOU

Hi,

My name is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, A philanthropist, the CEO and Chairman of alwaleed philanthropies a Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I am also the Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company which investments ranges from luxury hotels, including The Four Seasons Savoy Hotel in London, and media, such as News Corp and Time Warner.

I believe strongly in?giving while living? I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to donate $32bn to to randomly selected individuals worldwide each person receiving {$1000,000.00} One Million United Dollars, I am making this donation in order to build a better world of tolerance, acceptance, equality and opportunity for all and also I wished to contribute to the elimination of poverty and famine, and to support development, health and education in the most deprived communities. The beneficiaries will spend the money on developing communities, providing disaster relief and supporting women and young people in there community. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience with the following details so I will know your email address is valid.You can Google me

Your Full name______
Your Address_______
Your Country_____
Your Age________
Your Sex_______
Your Phone number___

Warmest Regards,

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: infoglodex1988@gmail.com
Subject: Good day and Congratulations!
Date: 10 Sept 2015

I am Prince Alwaleed bin Talal from Saudi Arabia, I am the 34th richest man in the world and have decided to donate some of my wealth to 100 lucky beneficiaries around the world. I am pleased to inform you that your email addresses were selected randomly from over 100,000 Internet websites or a shop?s cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from. Using an electronic balloting system, your email address came out as the 20th lucky beneficiary world wide, and you have been approved a donation amount of $1 Million USD credited into a Master Card to be sent to you as my charity support to you and your family. To verify email authenticity, see link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33353370
Charlly de Rossi: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/saudi-arabia-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal-give-entire-32-billion-fortune-charity-1508820
Full Name, ?Mobile #, ?Age, ?Country,? Occupation. Send your response to (infoglodex1988@gmail.com)

Best Regards,

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
France, Paris, Association Gitoyen

Return Path: large@no-log.org
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015
Subject: Congratulations! Alwaleed Donation
To: alwaleedsd@donation.org
Reply-To: princebintala1@hotmail.com

Good day

I am Prince Alwaleed bin Talal from Saudi Arabia, the Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), an investor and a businessman. I have decided to donate my entire $32 Billion to Charity using an automated balloting system to give out $500 thousand USD to 10 lucky beneficiaries around the world. I am pleased to inform you that Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as an active web user used for the draw and your email address came out as the 4th lucky beneficiary world wide. You have been approved the grant of $500 thousand USD as my charity support to help empower women and the youth in your community. Please contact me for processing by stating your Fullname and Address via (princebintala1@hotmail.com)

Regards,
Alwaleed bin Talal

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: alwaleedbinlatal@gmail.com

Received: from [154.70.43.58] (port=64355 helo=User)
by server.webparapyme.cl with esmtpa (Exim 4.85)
(envelope-from <alwaleedbinlatal@gmail.com>)
id 1ZbnqO-0005wt-Q6; Tue, 15 Sep 2015 07:52:13 -0300

Origin IP Address = 154.70.43.58 = Wananchi Group Kenya, Niarobi, Kenya.

Reply-To: <alwaleedbintalal@foxmail.com>
From: "Prince Alwaleed bin Talal"<alwaleedbinlatal@gmail.com>
Subject: HI
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 13:52:12 +0300
Bcc:
Return-Path: alwaleedbinlatal@gmail.com

I am Prince Alwaleed bin Talal from Saudi Arabia, I am the 34th richest man in the world and have decided to donate some of my wealth to 100 lucky beneficiaries around the world. I am pleased to inform you that your email addresses was selected randomly from over 100,000 Internet websites or a shop’s cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from. Using an electronic balloting system, your email address came out as the 20th lucky beneficiary world wide, and you have been approved a donation amount of $1 Million USD credited into a Master Card to be sent to you as my charity support to you and your family. To verify email authenticity, see link:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/saudi-arabia-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal-give-entire-32-billion-fortune-charity-1508820
•Full Name, •Mobile #, •Age, •Country,• Occupation. Send your response to (AP.foundation@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 25.163.207.152,
UK, UK Ministry of Defence

Return Path: alwaleedfoundationss@hotmail.com
SubjectPrince Alwaleed bin Talal Charitable Foundation
Date: 29 Sept 2015

Hi,

My name is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, A philanthropist, the CEO and Chairman of alwaleed philanthropies a Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I am also the Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company which investments ranges from luxury hotels, including The Four Seasons Savoy Hotel in London, and media, such as News Corp and Time Warner.

I believe strongly in?giving while living? I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to donate $32bn to to randomly selected individuals worldwide each person receiving {$1000,000.00} One Million United Dollars, I am making this donation in order to build a better world of tolerance, acceptance, equality and opportunity for all and also I wished to contribute to the elimination of poverty and famine, and to support development, health and education in the most deprived communities. The beneficiaries will spend the money on developing communities, providing disaster relief and supporting women and young people in there community. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience with the follwing details so I will know your email address is valid.You can Google me

Your Full name______
Your Address_______
Your Country_____
Your Age________
Your Sex_______
Your Phone number___

Warmest Regards,
http://www.nakhweh.org/en/organizations/566-Alwaleed-bin-Talal-Charitable-Foundation
E-mail me : alwaleedfoundationss@hotmail.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member

From Prince Alwaleed bin Talal
Return-Path: <info-notifier@alwaleedfoundation.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015
Message-ID: <20150930124343.Horde.CEMEsdca_HZh1y1V35YPqg1@finney.liquidweb.com>
From: Prince Alwaleed bin Talal <info-notifier@alwaleedfoundation.org>
Subject: Financial donation
Reply-to: Alwfoundation2015@foxmail.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: finney.liquidweb.com: authenticated_id: uis@uis24mx.com

Good day and congratulations to you!

I am Prince Alwaleed bin Talal from Saudi Arabia, I am the 34th richest man in the world and have decided to donate some of my wealth to 100 lucky beneficiaries around the world. I am pleased to inform you that your email addresses was selected randomly from over 100,000 Internet websites or a shop’s cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from. Using an electronic balloting system, your email address came out as the 20th lucky beneficiary world wide, and you have been approved a donation amount of $1 Million USD credited into a Master Card to be sent to you as my charity support to you and your family. To verify email authenticity, see link:

•Full Name, •Mobile #, •Age, •Country,• Occupation. Send your response
to (Alwfoundation2015@foxmail.com)

HRH
Prince Alawaleed Bin Talal
Prince Alwaleed Foundation

H

Happybd

YOUR NUMBER WON PRINCE AL-WALEED FINANCIAL DONATION UK OF £1.6 MILLION FOR CLAIMS EMAIL (NAME & NUMBER) TO: ukdona10@gmail.com