Princess Emmanuella Gomis

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: prinncess4u@live.com
Received: from EUR01-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mpq406.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [40.92.64.61])
Subject: Contact WUMT to get your $150,000
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2018

Hello Dear.

How are you over there in your country ? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health today. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Senegal. I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a UN-cashed cheque with the amount of
$150.000

and it has been be credited as cash by the issuing bank here in Senegal and to be transferred to you through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER I have also been direct by the agency that the cash will be transferred to you bit by bit. However you are requested to contact the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER Dakar (Senegal) and also send them your below informations. Note to forward the following informations to the transfer agency to enable them to transfer the money to you.

name _________________
Address_____________
Country_________________
Occupation ______________
phone ____________

Send these information to them through their customer care address :
wmoneytransfer10@aol.com

Contact the Western Union today with the above email address. As soon as this mention informations is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from the Western Union Transferring Bank.

Yours
Princess Emmanuella Gomis.