Raymond Smith, Hinsdale Art Design Collection

Discussion in 'Employment scams' started by Raymond Smith, Apr 14, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. What should I do if I gave him my address?! I thought he was legit! I am pissed cause i thought he got my number from one of the legit job sites I was on. he texted me first then I emailed him. ray.smth900@gmail.com is the email, Raymond Smith from Hinsdale Art desgin Collection is the information most recently used.

-What should I do?

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Ignore this scammer & hopefully he will go away. Let us know if you receive anything further, especially a fake check.

3. Me Mitchell

Me Mitchell Guest

So this is fake? How do he get my number? I am going to block him off my phone thanks for the heads up

4. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@Me Mitchell - If you leave your telephone number anywhere on the internet, the scammers will find it. Yes, block the thief!

De Master Yoda likes this.
  5. Onlylachalle

Onlylachalle Guest

I am currently dealing with this; he disguised himself as Mark Dawson from an art company . He said he found me on Craigslist from when I was looking for an apartment, how does that even correlate to me needing a job? Anyways, the whole ordeal of me getting $400 off top and sending the rest elsewhere. The check is $1950 , This person is a scammer and is seeking for vulnerable women. I’m glad I didn’t cash this check. The only thing is this person has my address and phone number.