Raymond Smith, Hinsdale Art Design Collection

R

Raymond Smith

What should I do if I gave him my address?! I thought he was legit! I am pissed cause i thought he got my number from one of the legit job sites I was on. he texted me first then I emailed him. ray.smth900@gmail.com is the email, Raymond Smith from Hinsdale Art desgin Collection is the information most recently used.

-What should I do?

M

Me Mitchell

So this is fake? How do he get my number? I am going to block him off my phone thanks for the heads up

O

Onlylachalle

I am currently dealing with this; he disguised himself as Mark Dawson from an art company . He said he found me on Craigslist from when I was looking for an apartment, how does that even correlate to me needing a job? Anyways, the whole ordeal of me getting $400 off top and sending the rest elsewhere. The check is $1950 , This person is a scammer and is seeking for vulnerable women. I’m glad I didn’t cash this check. The only thing is this person has my address and phone number.

M

Megan Haynes

Hi!! I received a fake check from him Bc i almost fell for it and now he keeps telling me he’s going to calll the police on me and get me arrested Bc i have the check and he keeps calling me from varies numbers and emailing me.

I am currently dealing with this; he disguised himself as Mark Dawson from an art company . He said he found me on Craigslist from when I was looking for an apartment, how does that even correlate to me needing a job? Anyways, the whole ordeal of me getting $400 off top and sending the rest elsewhere. The check is $1950 , This person is a scammer and is seeking for vulnerable women. I’m glad I didn’t cash this check. The only thing is this person has my address and phone number.
HE HAS MINE TOO. I was thinking of going to the police!!!!!!!

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@Megan Haynes - Take the fake checks & a copy of any emails you have to Law Enforcers. Ignore this scammers scare tactics & it will be in your interest to cease all contact.