Rev. Dr. Desmond Great, DHL, Benin

Discussion in 'Delivery Company scams' started by Miyuki, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 197.234.219.46, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Spacetel Benin
    From "DR . DESMOND GREAT"
    Return-Path: <sopurun51@gmail.com>
    Sender: uninict@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015
    Reply-To: "DR . DESMOND GREAT" <diplomatfredugo594@yahoo.fr>
    Subject: Attn Package Beneficiary

Attn Package Beneficiary:I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $10.5 million out of (ECO-WAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.Meanwhile every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Fred Ugo for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Document guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at John.F. Kennedy International Airport NEW YORK USA with your Consignment Box. He has already called me with his number on his arrival 4 hours ago.So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also ask him to give you his mobile number so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Fred Ugo has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.(1)Your Full Name(2)Mobile Phone Number(3)Current Home Address(4)Fax Number(5)Country(6)City(7)Nearest Airport (8)Passport/Drivers license Kindly contact him via his email address, Contact person, Name Agent Fred Ugo So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today,and the content of the box should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company. SINCERELY REV. DR. DESMOND GREAT CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-9633-6418 The Director of DHL Courier Company Benin Republic.

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

To Guest Britt - Please cease all communication with these people, they are scammers, thieves and liars. They will steal your money.

3. Miyuki

@ Britt, we aren't a bank and as Sapphire's Strike says, please just stop communicating with.

4. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.89.197, [​IMG] Benin, Abomey-calavi, Etisalat Benin Sa
    From " Rev. Dr. Desmond Great"
    Return-Path: <lucio.tramentozzi@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <1531374a4ad.lucio.tramentozzi@alice.it>
    Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016
    From: " Rev. Dr. Desmond Great" <lucio.tramentozzi@alice.it>
    Reply-To: officefile7272@gmail.com
    Subject: CONFIRM THE RECEIPT IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES

Attention My Dear

It’s one of the most tremendous good news that has ever happened since I become a senior Diplomat working with the best delivery company in the world. As my arrival took place here last time and I’m not able to comply with the requested documents by the Customs Authority which is Diplomatic Immunity clearance certificate as I stated on the last email which I sent to you. This morning I woke up and checked my email while I find out that our company has issued the documents and it’s right here with me. I really thank God that your package is now released by the Customs here and I’m free to commence your delivery with the next flight coming down to your state.

Do to the time delays upon the delivery which caused the expiration of my ticket for the flight. I understand this morning that I have to get a new Diplomat ticked which can only cost me 69 dollars to your nearest airport to enable a smooth delivery to you. I’ll advise you to please make the necessary arrangement of the fee direct to our personal accountant in Benin Republic who has to take care of it by remitting it to my personal credit card here so that I will take my flight today. Please make use of the bellow stated information.

Receiver name: DAN GINSON
    City: Cotonou
    Test: Question In God
    Answer: We Trust
    Amount: 69 dollars

Please don’t fail me and don’t betray me to avoid my suffering in waste. Kindly rush to the nearest western Union after reading the email and make use of the given information above when making the transfer. Call my boss if you have any question on +22998728143 Rev.Dr. Desmond Great (JP) I’ll wait best of positive response from you soon.

Yours in Service
    CONFIRM THE RECEIPT IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES

5. Miyuki

From: 197.234.219.47, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Spacetel Benin
    From REV. DR. DESMOND GREAT
    Return-Path: <hope@hop213.gr.tn>
    Subject: Attn Package Beneficiary
    To: Recipients <hope@hop213.gr.tn>
    Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: <agentugo81@yahoo.fr>
    Return-Path: hope@hop213.gr.tn

Our company's diplomat, Mr Fred Ugo who has your ATM Card,is currently stranded at Orlando International Airport. Florida USA.In order to smoothly complete the delivery of your ATM, he will need the Following information (listed below) to release the delivery of your ATM. It is strongly suggested that you do not reveal that the ATM Card contains 7.5 Million dollars in United States currency.

The email to respond to is: { agentugo81@yahoo.fr }

Information needed is:
    (1)Your Full Name
    (2)Mobile Phone Number
    (3)Current Home Address
    (4)Fax Number
    (5)Country
    (6)City
    (7)Nearest Airport
    (8)Passport/Drivers license

SINCERELY
    REV. DR. DESMOND GREAT
    CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-9831-0676
    The Director of DHL Courier Company Benin Republic.

6. Miyuki

X-SID-PRA: lisadavid383@yahoo.com
    Received: from nm10.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.136.218.39]) by COL004-MC4F54.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft
    Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016
    Reply-To: "REV.DR.DESMOND GREAT" <agentfredugo211@citromail.hu>
    Subject: YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950
    Return-Path: lisadavid383@yahoo.com

Attn Package Beneficiary:

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $2.5million out of (ECOWAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Meanwhile every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Fred Nugo for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Document guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Atlanta Georgia International Airport with your Consignment Box. He has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also ask him to give you his mobile number so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Nugo has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name
    (2)Mobile Phone Number
    (3)Current Home Address
    (4)Fax Number
    (5)Country
    (6)City
    (7)Nearest Airport
    (8)Passport/Drivers license
    {9}SEX
    {10}AGE

Kindly contact him via on his email address,for the delivery (agentfredugo211@citromail.hu) Contact person, Name Agent Fred Nugo So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and the content of the box should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company.

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
    PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
    SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
    TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
    CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

SINCERELY
    REV. DR. DESMOND GREAT
    CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-9831-0676
    The Director of DHL Courier Company Benin Republic.

7. Miyuki

From: 197.234.219.90, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <lucabobo85@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <158ace3394d.lucabobo85@alice.it>
    Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016
    Reply-To: diplomatic_s_wise@barid.com
    Subject: Your Consignment.

Attn Package Beneficiary:

Our company's diplomat, Mr. Sliver Wise who has your Consignment Box,is currently stranded at Atlanta Georgia International Airport.In order to smoothly complete the delivery of your box, he will need the Following information (listed below) to release the delivery of your box. It is strongly suggested that you do not reveal that the box contains 10.5 Million dollars in United States currency.

The email to respond to is: {diplomatic_s_wise@barid.com}

Information needed is:
    Your full name___________
    Your address_____________
    Your phone numbers_______
    Your nearest airport_____
    Your Occupation__________

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
    PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
    SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
    TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
    CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

REVEREND DR. DESMOND GREAT(JP)
    DHL DIRECTOR CELLULAR PHONE +229-9831-0676.