Rev Dr Douglas Morrison, DHL, Benin

Attn Package Beneficiary:

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth’s of $7.5million out of (ECO-WAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Meanwhile every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Fred Ugo for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Document guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Atlanta Georgia International Airport with your Consignment Box. He has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also ask him to give you his mobile number so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Fred has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address==== ====
(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Nearest Airport ==============
(8)Passport/Drivers license ======

Kindly contact him via his email address, Contact person, Name Agent Fred Ugo Email Address (diplomant.fred@hotmail.com) So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and the content of the box should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company.

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

SINCERELY
REV.DR. DOUGLAS MORRISON
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-9879-2531
The Director of DHL Courier Company Benin Republic.
the agent number is +1-77-0206-8822

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member

Quark

Staff member
From DOUGLAS MORRISON
Return-Path: <pierantonio9@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp301.alice.it) (82.57.200.117)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013
Reply-To: [agent_fredugo_2012@rocketmail.com]
Subject: Attn Package Beneficiary

Our company's diplomat, who has your Consignment Box, is currently stranded at Atlantic City International Airport with your Consignment Box.

In order to smoothly complete the delivery of your box, he will need the following information (listed below) to release the delivery of your box. It is strongly suggested that you do not reveal that the box contains 10.5 million dollars in United States currency.

The email to respond to is: {agent_fredugo_2012@rocketmail.com}

Information needed is:

Your full name__________
Your address____________
Your phone numbers_______
Your nearest airport_____

REV. DR. DOUGLAS MORRISON
DHL DIRECTOR
CELLULAR PHONE +229-9831-0676

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Rev. Dogulas morrison
It's a shame he can't spell his own name.

Return-Path: <usdpianezza@alice.it>
Received: from 195.69.191.79, Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Intal Telecom Jv
Message-ID: <13f6_______________ezza@alice.it>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013)
Reply-To: [diplomatmorganjames88@live.com]
Subject: Call your Diplomat agent now with this phone number (205) 299-5486,

Dear

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $2.5million out of delivery your consignment with the help of MR. John Mark Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin .We are waiting you to contact with all information (diplomatmorganjames88@live.com) so that Diplomatic agent Mr.Morgan James will proceed to deliver your consignment box today to your home address.

Regards
Rev. Dogulas morrison
telephone..+229 9938 6874

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <soniastella61@alice.it>
Received: from 178.169.169.50, Bulgaria, Stara Zagora, Internet Group Ltd
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
Reply-To: [diplomatmorganjames2@barid.com]
Subject: Contact Diplomat Morgan James For Your Delivery (205) 299-5486

Good Day
I am happy to inform that your total fund of $3.7million united state dollars has been packed in a consignment box, however, the consignment box will be delivered to your address with the help of Diplomat Morgan James, so contact the agent here (diplomatmorganjames2@barid.com) he is currently at Birmingham- Shuttlesworth International Airport Alabama.
Regards
Rev. Dogulas morrison
telephone..+229 9938 687

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Douglas Morrison
Return-Path: <crosia@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp302.alice.it) (82.57.200.118)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 T)
Reply-To: [fredugo389@yahoo.com]

In order to smoothly complete the delivery of your box, he will need the following information (listed below) to release the delivery of your box. It is strongly suggested that you do not reveal that the box contains 10.5 000,000,00dollars in United States currency.

The email to respond to is: (fredugo389@yahoo.com)

Information needed is:
Your full name__________
Your address____________
Your phone numbers_______
Your nearest airport_____

DHL DIRECTOR
CELLULAR PHONE +229-6894-5091

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <parafarmacia.hpb@alice.it>
Received: from smtp301.alice.it (smtp301.alice.it [82.57.200.117]) Italian server
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013
Reply-To: [diplomatmorganjames3@barid.com]
Subject: Call Your Diplomat Morgan James (205) 299-5486.

kindly contact Mr Morgan james for the delivery of your consignment box,send him your Full Name,Country, Address & PhoneNo.Via Email (diplomatmorganjames3@barid.com)

Regards

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <giovenale1@alice.it>
Received: from smtp302.alice.it (smtp302.alice.it. [82.57.200.118])
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 )
From: "Rev. Dr. Douglas Morrison From DHL" <giovenale1@alice.it>
Reply-To: [diplomatmorganjames1@barid.com]
Subject: Contact Diplomat Morgan James For Your Delivery (205) 299-5486

I have finally cash the cheque representative here in Benin Rep worth of $10.5M US Dollar,and your Delivery Agent Left yesterday for the delivery to your address.Please send him your details as Stated; Full name, Phone number,Address and nearest Airport.

Email Agent Mr.Morgan James (diplomatmorganjames1@barid.com) to enable him commence on your delivery because he is currently at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport Alabama USA.

Regards,
Rev. Dr. Douglas Morrison +229 9938 6874

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
From Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
Return-Path: <aiax67@alice.it>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014
Reply-To: diplomatjerrycook44@yahoo.com.ph
Subject: your urgent call (559)8007460

NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950

Please i will like to inform you regarding the delivering of your fund, with the dhl company Benin agent, he will need your information to complete the delivery of package {consignment box} with him,Worth's of $7.5 million dollars You’ re to provide him your Name,Address, Nearest Airport and Telephone No:,is due to our agreement with the DHL Delivering Company and Noted That you have to provide him the information correctly for the smooth delivery of your package,he is at Diego International Airport California , please make sure youtake care of him and know is not American Citizen thanks. Agent Name: Jerry cook
SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ

Your Full Name=============
Mobile Phone Number========
City====================
Nearest Airport ===========
Country=================
Current Home Address========

EMAIL HIM NOW (diplomatjerrycook44@yahoo.com.ph)
OR CALL HIM (+1559)8007460)
thank you so much my name is
Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
The Director of DHL Courier Company
you can call +229-9965-1088

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <cigallinoecsnc@alice.it>
Received: from smtp302.alice.it (smtp302.alice.it. [82.57.200.118])
Message-ID: <144b061af06.cigallinoecsnc@alice.it>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014
Reply-To: fredugo70@yahoo.com

Please i will like to inform you regarding the delivering of your fund, with the dhl company Benin agent, he will need your information to complete the delivery of package {consignment box} with him,Worth's of $10.5 million dollars You’re to provide him your Name,Address, Nearest Airport and Telephone No:,is due to our agreement with the DHL Delivering Company and Noted That you have to provide him the information correctly for the smooth delivery of your package,he is in Atlanta- Georgia International Airport united state of America,please make sure you take care of him and know is not American Citizen
thanks.
EMAIL HIM NOW FOR YOUR FUND; Agent Name: FRED UGO Email (fredugo70@yahoo.com)

(2)Your Phone Number======
(3) Address========
(4)Nearest Airport ==============

Regards,
Rev. Dr. Douglas Morrison
DHL DIRECTOR CELLULAR PHONE +229-6894-5091

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 82.57.200.117 - ITALY - Telecom Italia
Return-Path: <giupaone81@alice.it>

Date: Sun, 11 May 2014
Reply-To: diplomat.jerrycook2015@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.

NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth’s of $7.5 out of (ECOWAS) department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent jerry cook right now as he is currently at JFK International Airport new york USA, you have to call him with this no (212-461-0531 because he have be successful arrival with your two boxes and also has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago.So contact him to deliver your boxes first thing tomorrow morning possibly today

Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and the content of the boxes should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ

Full Name=============
City====================
Country=================

Phone Number (212-461-0531
his name is* DIPLOMATIC JERRY COOK
Email;(diplomat.jerrycook2015@yahoo.co.uk)

SINCERELY
Rev.Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH
THE EMAIL +229-6801-7715
DHL Director

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: friendship.mil@alice.it
Received: from smtp303.alice.it ([82.57.200.119]) by in3e.electric.net
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014
From: "Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON" <friendship.mil@alice.it>
Reply-To: fredugo686@yahoo.com
Subject: SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
X-Env-From: friendship.mil@alice.it

Please i will like to inform you regarding the delivering of your fund, with the dhl company Benin agent, he will need your information to complete the delivery of package {consignment box} with him,Worth's of $10.5 million dollars You're to provide him your Name,Address, Nearest Airport and Telephone No:,is due to our agreement with the DHL Delivering Company and Noted That you have to provide him the information correctly for the smooth delivery of your package, he is at Atlantic City International Airport , please make sure you take care of him and know is not American Citizen thanks. Agent Name: fred ugo please make sure you take care of him and know is not American Citizen thanks.

Agent Name: fred ugo

his name is fred ugo
Email; (fredugo686@yahoo.com)

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ

SINCERELY
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH
THE EMAIL +229-9805-7458

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
Return-Path: <acsm.procivuta@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014
From: "Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON" <acsm.procivuta@alice.it>
Reply-To: diplomaticpaulego@outlook.com
Subject: EMAIL UR DIPLOMAT NOW ((diplomaticpaulego@outlook.com)

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth’s of $7.5 USD out of (ECOWAS) department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent PAUL EGO right now as he is currently at JFK International Airport new york USA, you have to contact him no this email (diplomaticpaulego@outlook.com) because he have be successful arrival with your two CONSGNMENT BOX and also has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago.So contact him to deliver your boxes first thing tomorrow morning possibly today Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and the content of the boxes should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ

Full Name=============
City====================
Country=================

his name is DIPLOMATIC PAUL EGO
Email; (diplomaticpaulego@outlook.com)

SINCERELY
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-9965-1088

Rev. Dr. Douglas Morrison

Return-Path: <bio.medi@alice.it>
82.57.204.66 Telecom Italia n/a Italy

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth’s of $7.5USD out of ECOWAS department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent Jerry cook right now as he is currently at J.F.K Intl Airport new York USA, you have to call him no this number (347)349-6256 because he have be successful arrival with your two CONSIGNMENT BOX and also has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago So contact him to deliver your boxes first thing tomorrow morning possibly today Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and the content of the boxes should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and tT56he director of the Company

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ

Full Name=============
City====================
Country=================

his name is DIPLOMATIC Jerry cook
Email ; (jerrycook472@yahoo.fr)
Phone Number (319)359-6643
SINCERELY

AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-6801-7715

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <office00@ok.net>
Received: from 41.216.50.83, Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Kandevie
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014
Reply-To: "morganj451@yahoo.fr" <morganj451@yahoo.fr>
Subject: ATTN: BENEFICIARIES

Attn Package Beneficiary:

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth’s of $10.5million out of (ECOWAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Meanwhile every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent James Morgan for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Document guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Atlanta Georgia International Airport with your Consignment Box. He has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also ask him to give you his mobile number so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Fred has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address==== ====
(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Nearest Airport ==============
(8)Passport/Drivers license ======
{9}SEX======================
{10}AGE======================

Kindly contact him via his email address, Contact person, Name Agent James Morgan Email Address morganj451@yahoo.fr

So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possiblytoday, Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and the content of the box should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company.

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ

SINCERELY
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-99478362
Benin Republic.
morganj451@yahoo.fr
+229-99478362

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <revdrdouglasmorriosn@ciudad.com.ar>
Received: from v461uprod.int.cmd.com.ar (relay18.ciudad.com.ar. [200.42.138.254]) Argentine server
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014
From: "Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON" <revdrdouglasmorriosn@ciudad.com.ar>
Reply-To: "jerrycook_diplomaticagent@yahoo.com.tw" <jerrycook_diplomaticagent@yahoo.com.tw>
Message-ID: <4094_______________________________________mbra@ciudad.com.ar>
Subject: NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your ATM VISA CARD worths of $7.5USD out of ECOWAS department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent Jerry cook right now as he is currently at J.F.K International Airport new York USA, you have to Email him with your Information, because he have be successful arrival with your ATM VISA CARD and also has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago So contact him to deliver your ATM CARD first thing tomorrow morning possibly today Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and also ask him to give you his mobile phone number so that to be having easy conversation with him and to enable you give him your full direction to get your ATM CARD delivered to you and hand you over your ATM CARD safe and sound, Furthermore u are advice to be very fast as the Agent Jerry cook has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. so contact him now with the needed Information now From my office and tT56he director of the Company Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ

Full Name=============
City====================
Country=================

his name is DIPLOMATIC AGENT Jerry Cook
Email ; (jerrycook.diplomaticagent@yahoo.com)

SINCERELY
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-6801-7715

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jesuswillimas@yahoo.pt>
Received: from nm2-vm7.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (nm2-vm7.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com [212.82.96.87])
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014
From: "DIRECTOR DHL COMPANY DIRECT LINE:+229-98607338" <jesuswillimas@yahoo.pt>
Reply-To: "DIRECTOR DHL COMPANY DIRECT LINE:+229-98607338" <diplomatmorgan6752@yahoo.com>
Subject: DIRECTOR DHL COMPANY DIRECT LINE:+229-98607338

please am contacting you regarding of your delivery with DHL agent ,He is currently right now at Atlanta Georgia Air port with your box Worth's of $10.5million,please you have to contact him with your full infor, your current number home address and your nearest Air port to avoid wrong delivery, is due to our agreement with the DHL Delivering Company, please make sure you take care of him and know is not American Citizen thanks. email him now for your fund agent name James diplomatmorgan6752@yahoo.com

Regard
Rev Douglas Morrison
DIRECTOR DHL COMPANY DIRECT LINE:+229-98607338

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <MORRISON@fine.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015
Reply-to: Larry Paulson <larry_paulson@inbox.lv>
Subject: Attn: Package Beneficiary,

Attn: Package Beneficiary,

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth’s of $10.5 million out of (ECO-WAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Meanwhile, every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Larry Paulson for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Document guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Sacramento International Airport California, (USA) with your Consignment Box. He has already called me with his number on his arrival 4 hours ago.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also ask him to give you his mobile number so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you're advised to be very fast as agent Larry Paulson has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the agent is as follow.

(1)Your Full Name:
(2)Mobile Phone Number:
(3)Current Home Address:
(4)Fax Number:
(5)Country:
(6)City:
(7)Nearest Airport:
(8)Passport/Drivers license:

Contact person:
Name- Agent Larry Paulson,
Email: larry_paulson@inbox.lv
Hotel Address- 4900 Duckhorn Drive, Sacramento, CA 95834

So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, make sure the below stated codes are identified when contacting him and the content of the box should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company.

SINCERELY,
REV. DOUGLAS MORRISON
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-9512-3119
The Director of DHL Courier Company Benin Republic.