Rev. Dr. Douglas Morrison, DHL, Benin

Discussion in 'Delivery Company scams' started by miss_dear56, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.85.179.21, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Bloc Customer Adsl Benin Telecoms
    Return-Path: <papepapa800@papepapa.uk.tn>
    Subject: NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950
    To: Recipients <papepapa800@papepapa.uk.tn>
    Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: <diplomat.jerrycook@outlook.com>

Mar 22 at 10:37 PM
    NOTE: THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your Consignment Box worth’s of $7.5USD out of ECOWAS department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the DIPLOMATIC Agent Jerry Cook right now as he is currently at J.F.K International Airport new York USA, you have to Email him with your Information, because he have be successful arrival with your Consignment Box and also has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago So contact him to deliver your Consignment Box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and also ask him to give you his mobile phone number so that to be having easy conversation with him and to enable you give him your full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore u are advice to be very fast as the Jerry Cook has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. so contact him now with the needed Information now From my office and tT56he director of the Company Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
    PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
    SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
    TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
    CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

Full Name=============
    Mobile Phone Number========
    City====================
    Nearest Airport ===========
    Country=================
    Current Home Address========
    Your I d Card=================
    Your Email Address============

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information, NOTE: The Diplomatic agent Jerry cook does not know that the content of the consignment box is $7.5Million and on no circumstances should you let him know the content. The consignments were moved from here as India Cloths, so never allow him to open the box on OK.

his name is DIPLOMATIC Jerry Cook
    diplomat.jerrycook@outlook.com
    Tell +1 (812) 674 9963

SINCERELY
    Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
    CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Same as CS. Same phone too.
    From DIPLOMATIC JERRY COOK
    Return-Path: 56701@010567.pk.tn
    Reply-To: diplomat.jerrycook@outlook.com

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.138.89.195, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin Sa
    Return-Path: <MORRISON.@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: larry_paulson@inbox.lv
    Message-ID: <1848285508.42432082.1461879503653.JavaMail.root@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Attn: Package Beneficiary,

Attn: Package Beneficiary,

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worthĺs of $10.5 million out of (ECO-WAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Meanwhile, every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Larry Paulson for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Document guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as she is currently at Sacramento International Airport California, (USA) with your Consignment Box. He has already called me with her number on his arrival 4 hours ago.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask her to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that she is currently in your country also ask she to give you his mobile number so as to have easy conversation with her and to enable you give her full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you're advised to be very fast as agent Larry Paulson has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the agent is as follow.

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ

(1)Your Full Name:
    (2)Mobile Phone Number:
    (3)Current Home Address:
    (4)Fax Number
    (5)Country:
    (6)City:
    (7)Nearest Airport:
    (8)Passport/Drivers license:

Contact person:
    Name- Agent Larry Paulson
    Email: larry_paulson@inbox.lv
    Hotel Address- 4900 Duckhorn Drive, Sacramento, CA 95834

So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, make sure the below stated codes are identified when contacting her and the content of the box should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company.

SINCERELY,
    MR. DOUGLAS MORRISON

CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL: +229-9512-3119

4. Miyuki

From: 197.234.219.69, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <espositomarco2006@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <158682bf84a.espositomarco2006@alice.it>
    Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016
    From: "Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON" <espositomarco2006@alice.it>
    Reply-To: paulanthony12@citromail.hu
    Subject: YOUR FUND DELIVERY TODAY GET BACK TO ME NOW

Attn Package Beneficiary:

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth's of $17.5million out of (ECOWAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Meanwhile every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent PAUL ANTHONY for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Document guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Atlanta Georgia International Airport with your Consignment Box. He has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also ask him to give you his mobile number so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent PAUL has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name
    (2)Mobile Phone Number
    (3)Current Home Address
    (4)Fax Number
    (5)Country
    (6)City
    (7)Nearest Airport
    (8)Passport/Drivers license
    {9}SEX
    {10}AGE

Kindly contact him via on his email address,for the delivery today (paulanthony12@citromail.hu) Contact person, Name Agent PAUL ANTHONY Email Address So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and the content of the box should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company.

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ

SINCERELY
    Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
    CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-67989346
    The Director of DHL Courier Company Benin Republic.

5. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Same. From Benin.
    Return-Path: <rugsalvo@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15a602fa265.rugsalvo@alice.it>
    Reply-To: paulanthony248@yahoo.com

Kindly contact him via on his email address,for the delivery today (paulanthony248@yahoo.com) Contact person, Name Agent PAUL ANTHONY

SINCERELY
    Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
    CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-98170057

6. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <g.passafaro@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15a93be547d.g.passafaro@alice.it>
    Reply-To: drdouglasmorrison345@gmail.com

you can as well call me on this number +229-98170057 when you have sent the money now okay

Here is the information you will use send the money this morning
    Receiver's Name== OBI KELVIN
    Country== Benin Republic
    City== Cotonou
    Question== A
    Answer....... B
    Amount....... $98

7. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <maddalena.santillo@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15c1101e984.maddalena.santillo@alice.it>
    From: DIPLOMATIC JERRY COOK <maddalena.santillo@alice.it>
    Reply-To: drjeh_cjohnson@hotmail.com

The consignments were moved from here as India Cloths, so never allow him to open the box on OK.
    his name is DIPLOMATIC Jerry Cook
    drjeh_cjohnson@hotmail.com

SINCERELY
    Rev. Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
    +22968674072

8. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <www.@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017
    From: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ <"www."@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
    Reply-To: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ <grammoney341@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <1773_______________________________________root@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

Attn Package Beneficiary:

I want to acknowledge you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth’s of $17.5million out of (ECOWAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Meanwhile every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent ROLAND SMITH for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Document guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at International Airport with your Consignment Box. He has already called me with his number on his arrival 4hours ago.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also ask him to give you his mobile number so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent SMITH has no time to waste due to his flight ticket. So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name
    (2)Mobile Phone
    (3)Current Home Address
    (4)Fax Number
    (5)Country
    (6)City
    (7)Nearest Airport
    (8)Passport/Drivers license
    {9}SEX
    {10}AGE

Kindly contact Office via on this email address,for the delivery today (mrs.aliicewalton01@gmail.com) Contact person, Email Address So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified when contacting him and the content of the box should not be revealed for his does not know the content as it's a VIP Delivery dispatched directly from my office and the director of the Company.

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ

SINCERELY
    Dr. DOUGLAS MORRISON
    CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229-98812391

9. Miyuki

From: 41.86.238.6, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria - Lagos Core via London
    Return-Path: <elenagiannettoni@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15d5____________________toni@alice.it>
    Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017
    From: "REV. DOUGLAS MORRISON" <elenagiannettoni@alice.it>
    Reply-To: paul88anthony@outlook.com
    Subject: YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED

Our company's diplomat, who has your consignment box, is currently stranded at Atlanta-Harts Georgia National Airport In order to smoothly complete the delivery of your consignment box, he will need the following information (listed below) to release the delivery of your consignment box. It is strongly suggested that you do not reveal that the consignment box contains $17.5 million dollars in United States currency Information needed is:

Your Full Name=============
    Current Home Address========
    Mobile Phone Number========
    City====================
    Nearest Airport ===========
    Your occupation ===========
    Country=================

SHIPMENT CODE ZNS9LE47MAQ
    SECURITY CODE UDKWNGPSA/8301/
    PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO 3KD819.
    TRANSACTION CODE 693/HWSV/0F2/P501/
    CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE DHSO/GPEW/0472/

Kindly contact him via on his email address, (paul88anthony@outlook.com) for the delivery today Contact person, Name Agent PAUL ANTHONY

REV. DOUGLAS MORRISON
    DHL DIRECTOR
    CELLULAR PHONE +229-6174-2049