Rev. Godwill, Christ for all Churches Dakar Senegal.

Discussion in 'Compensation Scams' started by Sphinx, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Joy Okoh is over here as a refugee. http://antifraudintl.org/threads/joy-okoh.69855/ :rolleyes: Natch.

Received: from 41.82.111.165, [​IMG] Senegal, Sonatel
    Return-Path: <godwill.revfather@yahoo.com>
    Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012
    Subject: Welcome to Christ for all Churches Dakar Senegal.

Welcome to Christ for all Churches Dakar Senegal.
    Address NO 29 NOIRD FUA Christ for all Churches of Senegal.

God bless you.

Yes i Received A Bank Draft On your Behalf ( $3500 000, 00us doller),Your partner miss joy okoh wrote a Draft cheque that i should send it to your Destination but Due to i don't have your Residence or Office address i was unable to drup the Bank Draft since all this while,So i will like you to kindly forward to me your Residence address so that i can ship the bank draft through A Shipping courier service company D.H.L

Not through account or Western Union because the money is not in cash but a bank draft.even i went to the bank to confirm if it will be possible through account or western union money transfer.And the bank manager made me to understand that is not possible to transfer through account or western Union,That your money i am having here is not a liquid cash but a Bank draft( $3500 000, 00us doller), that I can not withdraw this fund stipulated on this bank draft without your presence unless you can come down here to senegal here to sign the Draft cheque before they will proceed.

So,I will advise you to send to me your complete details to be sure that i am dealing with the right person to enable me send the bank draft to you via DHL,

Because i received a mail from miss joy okoh last time after her marriage.

BELLOW IS ALL I NEED FROM YOU TO ENABLE ME POSTE THE BANK DRAFT TO YOU.

(1. Your Full Names:.................................
    (2. Nationality:.................................................
    (3. Country of Residence:.....................................................
    (4. Your Home/Office Address(es)Were i can post the bank Draft:.......
    (5. The Amount Involve to be sure your the right person.........................
    (6.Your Tel No..................................................................
    (7.Her Email address......................

I will be waiting for your urgent respond,
    God bless you.
    Rev. godwill
    Private Tel No: ( +221-768 783 811 ) Welcome to Christ for all Churches Dakar Senegal.
    Address NO 29 NOIRD FUA Christ for all Churches of Senegal.

be bless.

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@ Mark anthony onsan arenas - Please stop quoting the above post only, we have now deleted 3 posts. If you have something to add, please do so. Thank you.