Rev Godwin Opara

Discussion in 'Compensation Scams' started by michael22x, Jun 10, 2016.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. michael22x

michael22x Guest

do you have any idea who is GODWIN OPARA?

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

No idea. What did he tell you?

3. michael22x

michael22x Guest

DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY ANYBODY TO PAY MORE THAN (100 DOLLARS)

Peace be unto you.

Greetings to you in the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost, Amen

This is to let you know that i Have Waited for you to get back to me for the bank draft your former partner that left for you but i could not hear from you again, after much thought, I Decided to deposit the draft With Apex Courier Delivery Company here in Dakar Senegal for safety before i Traveled out of the country for a course i am Undergoing and it will last for three months, so i wont be around for the period of three months

In This regard, i will advise you to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know When They will deliver your package to you before the expiration date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivery charges for your bank draft but They will only demand the sum of (100 DOLLARS for security and demur rage fees Which will you send to the courier & security company to deliver your draft direct to your address in your country.
    Again, do not be deceived by anybody to pay more than (100 DOLLARS) i Would Have paid for the security department but they warn that i shouldn't pay for security Reasons, They really need to hear from you and Demands That the payment comes direct from your destination to avoid unwarranted some mistakes.

THEREFORE you need to contact the courier Immediately & security company and pay for the charges Which will not Exceed the sum of (100 DOLLARS

Below are the contact information of the delivery company:
    Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.
    E-mail: (david60company@gmail.com)
    Registration Number: wwdsc / xxx / 100/2015
    Reference Number: apex / wwdsc / 0000453
    Code Number: xxxdcsc / 6545

Finally, make sure that you 'reconfirm your contact information and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and let me repeat again, try to write them Through Their email as soon as you Receive Esta mail to avoid any further delay and Their remember to pay them security keeping fee of (100 DOLLARS) for Their immediate action.
    Also You should let me know as soon as Through email You receive your draft.

Apex delivery courier company do not know the contents of the parcel. I registered it as my photographs (pictures) Being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know That it contains a bank draft of Such a huge amount of money. This is to avoid them tampering With the package, do not let them know the content, i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

May God bless you so abundantly,

Reverend Father
    The Priest in charge
    St. Abraham catholic church
    44 Bricks Street, City Medina
    Dakar Senegal.
    Regards,
    From Rev GODWIN OPARA

4. michael22x

michael22x Guest

why do you remove my post about GODWIN OPARA?

5. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Because he is an entirely different "person". So he has a new thread.

6. michael22x

michael22x Guest

THIS IS THE INTRODUCTION OF HIS WORD?
    i dont know if it is True or Not
    so please help me thru this out the conversation

7. michael22x

michael22x Guest

In terms of this thank you very much :DD God Speed!!!!

8. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

It is and remains a scam. They always are. I don't believe that ministers of a church have millions of dollars to give away and they never go on a 3 months course. Also, there is a word similar to "demur rage" but the scammer can't spell and he doesn't know what it means. This is a classic "compensation" scam as we call them. See the sticky at http://antifraudintl.org/threads/why-compensation-emails-are-always-fake.11608/.

I don't even know if there is such a company as Apex Courier in Senegal although I am inclined to doubt it. I am certain that there is no "draft" for you.

9. michael22x

michael22x Guest

Godwin Opara
    May 17

Peace be unto you.

Greetings to you in the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost, Amen
    This is to let you know that i Have Waited for you to get back to me for the bank draft your former partner that left for you but i could not hear from you again, after much thought, I Decided to deposit the draft With Apex Courier Delivery Company here in Dakar Senegal for safety before i Traveled out of the country for a course i am Undergoing and it will last for three months, so i wont be around for the period of three months

In This regard, i will advise you to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know When They will deliver your package to you before the expiration date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivery charges for your bank draft but They will only demand the sum of (100 DOLLARS for security and demur rage fees Which will you send to the courier & security company to deliver your draft direct to your address in your country.
    Again, do not be deceived by anybody to pay more than (100 DOLLARS) i Would Have paid for the security department but they warn that i shouldn't pay for security Reasons, They really need to hear from you and Demands That the payment comes direct from your destination to avoid unwarranted some mistakes. THEREFORE you need to contact the courier Immediately & security company and pay for the charges Which will not Exceed the sum of (100 DOLLARS

Below are the contact information of the delivery company:
    Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.
    E-mail: (david60company@gmail.com)
    Registration Number: wwdsc / xxx / 100/2015
    Reference Number: apex / wwdsc / 0000453
    Code Number: xxxdcsc / 6545

Finally, make sure that you 'reconfirm your contact information and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and let me repeat again, try to write them Through Their email as soon as you Receive Esta mail to avoid any further delay and Their remember to pay them security keeping fee of (100 DOLLARS) for Their immediate action.
    Also You should let me know as soon as Through email You receive your draft.

Apex delivery courier company do not know the contents of the parcel. I registered it as my photographs (pictures) Being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know That it contains a bank draft of Such a huge amount of money. This is to avoid them tampering With the package, do not let them know the content, i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

May God bless you so abundantly,

Reverend Father
    The Priest in charge
    St. Abraham catholic church
    44 Bricks Street, City Medina
    Dakar Senegal.
    Regards,
    From Rev GODWIN OPARA

10. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Now if you could include email headers that will be helpful.

11. Ghost

Ghost Guest

I recevid the same mail but with 3000 USD.
    boy they have guts :D

12. Candice

Candice Guest

So these people are doing scams

How did they find us

13. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@Candice the scammers 'harvest' emails. if you have ever posted your email or details on the internet you run the risk of it being stolen and used by scammers and spammers.

14. Majesty

Majesty Guest

Have similar mail and was asked to pay 95 dollars....to Apex Courier Delivery Company....
    Am just disturb.