Rev Jerry Mark

Quark

Staff member
From JERRY MARK
Return-Path: <info@webname.com>
Received: from 64.97.144.82 (EHLO n126.sc0.he.tucows.com) (64.97.144.82), Ontario, Canada, Toronto
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008
Reply-To: [don.walker91@yahoo.com]

$11 Million Dollars was accredited in your favor, Contact (don.walker91@yahoo.com) With Name: Delivery Address: Age: and Phone: Dennis Walker

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Rev. Jerry Mark

Rev.... Maybe he's moving up the ranks.

Return-Path: <ianpao@alice.it>
Received: from 115.112.186.90, India, Hyderabad, Internet Service Provider
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014
Reply-To: richardpeteron9@gmail.com
Subject: Attn the owner of this ID

Attn:
I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now Contact your DHL delivery agent he just arived at Atlantic City New Jersey Air port with your ATM Visa card contain $3.5Milliom so recomfirm your address he misplace your address

(1)Your Full Name.
(2)Mobile Phone Number.
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Nearest Airport

so that he can deliver your ATM visa card as soon as possible
his name is MR Richard
Email; (richardpeteron9@gmail.com)
Phone Number.(862 234 6735 )
Regards REV. JERRY MARK
Call Jerry Mark (+22998236033)

From sam williams
Return-Path: sam.williams381@yahoo.pt>
Received: from (EHLO nm1.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.96.32)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015
Reply-To: sam williams sam.williams381@yahoo.pt>
Subject: Contact number :....805 203-6461 call or sms

Attention: My Dear

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $12.5Million out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr David Don Attorney General ofFederal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr sam williams of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Washington D.C. International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this Number 805 203-6461 so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr. Sam William has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address========
(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Nearest Airport ==============

As he is at Washington D.C. International Airport in USA right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address (8) A Copy of Your I D For attached Identification. So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Please try to make sure that you contact him with this Email Address:
(sam.williams127@qq.com)

E-mail:.... sam.williams127@qq.com
Name- Agent... Mr sam williams
Contact number :....805 203-6461 call or sms

So contact him to deliver your Consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know the content of that consignment box is money, Because the Attorney which represented you registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box is to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you..

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: (+229) 98582119

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
From "Agent... Mr sam williams"
Return-Path: <kennethrice749@yahoo.pt>
Received: from (EHLO nm21-vm2.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.96.253)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015
From: "Agent... Mr sam williams" <kennethrice749@yahoo.pt>
Reply-To: "Agent... Mr sam williams" <sam.williams@foxmail.com>
Subject: happy new year 2015

Attention: My Dear

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $12.5Million out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr David Don Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr sam williams of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Washington D.C. International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this Number 805 203-6461 so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr. Sam William has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Nearest Airport ==============

As he is at Washington D.C. International Airport in USA right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address (8) A Copy of Your I D For attached Identification. So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Please try to make sure that you contact him with this Email Address: (sam.williams@foxmail.com)

E-mail:....sam.williams@foxmail.com
Name- Agent... Mr sam williams
Contact number :....805 203-6461 call or sms

So contact him to deliver your Consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,
Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know the content of that consignment box is money, Because the Attorney which represented you registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box is to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you..

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: (+229) 98582119

Spanish Administrator

Staff member
Return-Path: ~lovewiz@cantv.net>
Received: from 41.79.217.113. Benin, Cotonou, 3g And Gprs
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015
Subject: Attention

Attention,You Are Expected To Call +22998430622 Once You Receive this Email jerrrmark77@qq.com (UBA BANK) has finalize all the necessary arrangement and your fund $5.5usd is inside ATM CARD this moment your ATM CARD is available waiting for your Address where to deliver it. INFO:
Your name___
country__
Your address___
You're Age/sex__
Your occupation
Direct phone number__
This is your registration code (WHJKT00678G)Contact person:
Mr .jerry Telephone +229-9843-0622

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Subject: YOUR ATM CARD WORTH OF $7.8 MILLION

Attention: Sole Beneficiary,

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $7.8million out of delivery your ATM VISA CARD with the help of Mr James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice BENIN REPUBLIC which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in BENIN REPUBLIC.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Kevin Anthony of the ATM VISA CARD and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Texas (USA) with your ATM VISA CARD, As he called me this morning to inform me that he miss no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.
(4)Country====================
(5)City======================
(6)Nearest
Airport ==============as he is at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport,Texas (USA) right now because of the Searching and Scanning ofthe ATM VISA CARD which made him to misplace your address
(7)A Copy of Your I D For Identification or driving license

Contact person,
Name- Agent Kevin Anthony
Contact number (214)628-3714

So contact him to deliver your ATM VISA CARD first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: +229 68450493

Spanish Administrator

Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 3g And Gprs

From "DR. JERRY MARK"
Return-Path: <mmmkkkei@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015
Reply-To: "DR. JERRY MARK" <atmcard689@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION: ATM CARD OWNER

Attention: Card Owner.

I received an email from an unknown person trying to claim your funds of 14.6 Million GBP Via Atm Card telling me you are dead.

But i am doing this by the instruction given to me by my superior for the last time that if i don't hear from you at this time, i should go ahead to award and dispatched the Atm Card and Document, ownership to the new beneficiary after he had provided all the information needed to effect the transaction.

But if you have anything as a prove (Scan Copy of your International Passport or Driver's License) that you are still alive and able-bodied,capable of completing the abandoned transaction, do not hesitate to do so as soon as possible because the unknown person is trying to pay for the requested Fees for the Released of your Atm Card later today, but immediately i discovered it i called the (Tax Officers Department) to stop the shipment of the Atm Card for now that i will get back to them in a short period of time after i make my findings and enquirers from you if really you are dead.

I bet you immediately you are very capable of completing this transaction,i shall hand him over to the police and he will be punished for all his misdeeds and actions.

I awaits your urgent response in this matter before the fund is finally endorsed to the new beneficiary meanwhile you are to re-confirm the information below so as not to delivered it to the wrong person. 1.(Scan Copy of your International Passport):

Meanwhile bear in mind that you are to pay the remaining balance of $55 dollars for the released of your Atm Card immediately in order to complete this transaction with you specifically because i am doing this for your own good.

Details on how to send the fee.....
Name of the receiver ......JOHN OGENE
Country ................ Benin Republic
City ............... Cotonou
Test Question ..........Card
Test Answer ..........Owner
Amount ..............$55.00 Only

Thanks and Do Have a Great Day Ahead As i hope that my email will be followed immediately with a response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Jerry Mark

Return-Path: ~mmmkkkei@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:50:50 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "DR. JERRY MARK" ~atmcard689@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION: ATM CARD OWNER

Attention: Card Owner.

I received an email from an unknown person trying to claim your funds of 14.6 Million GBP Via Atm Card telling me you are dead.

But i am doing this by the instruction given to me by my superior for the last time that if i don

Return-Path: <hmrc.refund@actionfin.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015
Reply-To: Kevin Anthony <atmpayment@126.com >
Subject: Attention: Sole Beneficiary

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $7.8million out of delivery your ATM VISA CARD with the help of Mr James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice BENIN REPUBLIC which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in BENIN REPUBLIC.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Kevin Anthony of the ATM VISA CARD and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) with your ATM VISA CARD, As he called me this morning to inform me that he miss no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

(6)Nearest Airport ==============as he is at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the ATM VISA CARD which made him to misplace your address
(7)A Copy of Your I D For Identification or driving license

Contact person,
Name- Agent Kevin Anthony
Contact number;68971780

So contact him to deliver your ATM VISA CARD first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: (219) 285-1896

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.216.50.54,
BENIN, OPT Benin / Benin Telecom

Return Path: Mark@axel.ocn.ne.jp
Subject: ATTN
Date: 1st May 2015
Reply to” diplomat.jerrymark1977@gmail.com

ATTN

I'm diplomat Jerry Mark, I have just arrived at the airport with your valued consignment box 30 mins ago, please reconfirm your home address/ direct phone number/ nearest airport /a copy of your picture to me so that I can proceed to your home right away. you can call on: 936 755 1057

Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin

From info@tc.edu.tw
Return-Path: <info@tc.edu.tw>
Message-Id: <201607242329.u6ONR9LN008805@mail.aseval.mx>
Subject: YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CONTAIN $12.5 MILLION
To: Recipients <info@tc.edu.tw>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016
Reply-To: ja9490711@gmail.com

Urgent Attention:

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $12.5Million Dollars out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr David Don Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr.. James Anthony of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Washington DC International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this Number {360} 587-5298 so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr. James Anthony has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name
(2)Mobile Phone Number
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Fax Number
(5)Country
(6)City
(7)Nearest Airport

As he is at Washington DC International Airport in U.S.A right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address (8) A Copy of Your I D For attached Identification. So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Please try to make sure that you contact him with this INFORMATION.
Name- Agent: Mr. James Anthony
Email : ja9490711@gmail.com
Call or SMS: +1 {360} 587 5298

So contact him to deliver your Consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know the content of that consignment box is money, Because the Attorney which represented you registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box is to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you..

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: (+229) 65801261

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin

Return-Path: <info@tc.edu.tw>
Subject: Call or SMS: +1 {360} 587 5298
To: Recipients <info@tc.edu.tw>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016
Reply-To: of09353@gmail.com

Urgent Attention:

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $12.5Million Dollars out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr David Don Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr.. James Anthony of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Washington DC International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this Number {360} 587-5298 so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr. James Anthony has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name...................
(2)Mobile Phone Number............
(3)Current Home Address...........
(4)Fax Number...........
(5)Country...............
(6)City.....................
(7)Nearest Airport..............

As he is at Washington DC International Airport in U.S.A right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address (8) A Copy of Your I D For attached Identification. So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Name- Agent: Mr. James Anthony
Email : of09353@gmail.com
Call or SMS: +1 {360} 587 5298

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: (+229) 65801261

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Dowa

Return-Path: <faddijanos@t-online.hu>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016
Message-ID: <20161026121428.Horde.j24RJidfToy3aV1h0MTmAg3@webmail.telekom.hu>
Subject: Attention: Sole Beneficiary,
Reply-to: diplomatmorris61@gmail.com

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent mr. morrisc peter of the ATM VISA CARD and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) with your ATM VISA CARD, As he called me this morning to inform me that he miss no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

(6)Nearest Airport ==============

as he is at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) right now because of the Searching and scanning of the ATM VISA CARD which made him to misplace your address (7)A Copy of Your I D For Identification or driving license

Contact person,
Name- Agent mr. morrisc peter
Contact number +1 (859) 592_2351.

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: +229 94081013

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <www.@celery.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016
Reply-To: ".....Dr John Wilson" <johwilso12@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <319263872.105198648.1481469134980.JavaMail.root@celery.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Please try to make sure that you contact him with this text massage

Urgent Attention

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $12.5Million out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr David Don Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr John Wilson of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Los Angeles International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this Number (360) 200 7566 so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr John Wilson has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name;..................
(2)Mobile Phone Number;...............
(3)Current Home Address;...............
(4)Fax Number;..............
(5)Country;............
(6)City;.....................
(7)Nearest Airport;...............

As he is at LOS ANGELES International Airport in USA right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address (8) A Copy of Your I D For attached Identification. So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Please try to make sure that you contact him with this text massage
Name- Agent: Mr John Wilson
Email or SMS : (360) 200 7566
Email: <johwilso12@gmail.com

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Quick Reply To: Mr John Wilson johwilso12@gmail.com

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <ww123456.@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017
Reply-To: jamesmack <jamesmack441@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1892384377.18793.1484951990932.JavaMail.root@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary with this Consignment CODE No: 00900CD020014XX/00

Attention Beneficiary with this Consignment CODE No: 00900CD020014XX/00

Attention:

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $4.8Million out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr David Don Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr.jim mack of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Los Angeles International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this Number +1(4432926806 so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr. jim mack has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name
(2)Mobile Phone Number
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Fax Number
(5)Country
(6)City
(7)Nearest Airport

As he is at Los Angeles International Airport in USA right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address (8) A Copy of Your I D For attached Identification. So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Please try to make sure that you contact him with this
Email: (jamesmack441@gmail.com)
Name- Agent... Mr. james mack
Call or Email :....+1 (443 292 6806

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: (+229) 99331247

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 200.45.0.210, ARGENTINA, Entre Rios, Telecom Argentina S.A.
Return Path: andreamartilotta@arnet.com.ar
Date: 14th Mar 2016
Subject: Attention Dear Package Owner
Reply to: richarddanel880@gmail.com

Attention Dear Package Owner ,

I have registered your ATM Master CARD of $15.9 Million USD with DHL EXPRESS Courier Company with registration code of ( Shipment Code AWB 33xzs)please Contact with your delivery information such as,

Your Name:..........
Your Address:.......
Your Airport:.......
Your Telephone Number:.....
Your Age:.........
Your Country:.........
Your occupation

Name Of Director Dr. Larry Michael
E-mil:(richarddanel880@gmail.com)
Tel: +229 99227334

I have paid for the security fee. The only fee you have to pay is their Delivery fee only. Please indicate the registration Code Number(awb-33xzs) to DHL when contacting them and ask them how much is their delivery fee,

Best Regards,
Rev. Jerry Mark

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Japan, Tokyo, Softbank Corp.

Return-Path: <adrianotamai@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15b054cc5ad.adrianotamai@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017
Reply-To: Nathanieldouglas020@gmail.com
Subject: Call or SMS: +1 {313 451 2385

Urgent Attention:

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr. Nathaniel Douglas of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Washington DC International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this Number +1 {313 451 2385 so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr. Nathaniel Douglas has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name...................
(2)Mobile Phone Number............
(3)Current Home Address...........
(4)Fax Number...........
(5)Country...............
(6)City.....................
(7)Nearest Airport..............

As he is at Washington DC International Airport in U.S.A right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address (8) A Copy of Your I D For attached Identification. So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to u immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Agent Name : Mr. Nathaniel Douglas
Email :nathanieldouglas020@gmail.com
Call or SMS: +1 {313 451 2385

So contact him to deliver your Consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know the content of that consignment box is money,Because the Attorney which represented you

registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box is to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you..

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: (+229) 64106352

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Isocel SA

Return-Path: <agenzia.casabase@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15b8ab31e1f.agenzia.casabase@alice.it>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017
Reply-To: revjerrymark11@gmail.com
Subject: Attention: Sole Beneficiary,

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent mr.Ratrik Mike of the ATM VISA CARD and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) with your ATM VISA CARD, As he called me this morning to inform me that he miss no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

(6)Nearest Airport ==============

as he is at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (USA) right now because of the Searching and scanning of the ATM VISA CARD which made him to misplace your address (7)A Copy of Your I D For Identification or driving license

Contact person,
Name- Agent mr. Ratrik Mike
Contact number (814)888_0071.

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: +229 94081013

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member

Date: Thu, 18 May 2017
Reply-To: "Rev. Jerry Mark" <francisanthony9077@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <530649544.18914181.1495036441545.JavaMail.root@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: contact him to deliver your Consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today.

Attention:

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $7.8Million out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr David Don Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin. So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr.Francis Anthony of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Los Angeles International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this Number (323) 825-5740 so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound,

Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr.Francis Anthony has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name
(2)Mobile Phone Number
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Fax Number
(5)Country
(6)City
(7)Nearest Airport

As he is at Los Angeles International Airport in USA right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address (8) A Copy of Your I D For attached Identification. So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today,

So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Please try to make sure that you contact him with this
Email: francisanthony9077@gmail.com
Name- Agent... Mr. Francis Anthony
Call or Email :....(323) 825-5740

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017
Reply-To: "Rev. Jerry Mark" <jh960154@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1979022488.10952502.1496290953734.JavaMail.root@muse.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: contact him to deliver your Consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today.

Attention:

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worthy of $7.8Million out of delivery your consignment with the help of Dr David Don Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr.Francis Anthony of your package and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Los Angeles International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this Number (323) 825-5740 so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safe and sound,

Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Mr.Francis Anthony has no time to waste due to his flight ticket, So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name
(2)Mobile Phone Number
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Fax Number
(5)Country
(6)City
(7)Nearest Airport

As he is at Los Angeles International Airport in USA right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address (8) A Copy of Your I D For attached Identification. So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today,

So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, Please try to make sure that you contact him with this
Name- Agent... Mr John Harrison
Email: jh960154@gmail.com
Call :.... (323) 825-5740

Regards
Rev. Jerry Mark
Mobile: (+229)98728143