Rev Richard Jame

Discussion in 'Money Transfer Scams' started by Miyuki, May 10, 2018.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <reverichardjame@gmail.com>
    Received: from mail-qk0-f196.google.com (mpq409.aol.prodcr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [209.85.220.196])
    Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018

Peace be unto you.

This to inform you after the issues the bank was transferring your fund though Money Gram which did not work in that way, due to the owner of the money is not paying a tax, which the bank made a new arrangement to load the money in a Visa card and send gave to i to send to you, however I've confirmed from the biggest delivery company here in Senegal, I explained to the delivery company, what i am about to send to you, and they told me, because its ATM Visa card that needs assurance, it will cost $120 dollars with the assurance fee, to deliver the package to your country within 144 hours, I am letting you know so that you will arrange and send the charge of $120 to enable me go and register your Visa card with the delivery company without further delay. Below are the informations for you to send the posting charge to me though Western Union or Money Gram transfer system, just take the amount with little charge, to any agent of money Western Union or Money Gram transfer system in your country and tell them to send it with the below information, and then forward the MTCN ten digit numbers or scan and send to me the payment slip for easy withdraw. This is my Western Union or Money Gram information below...

Receiver name....................... Richard Jame
    Receiver country................... Senegal
    Receiver city............................. Dakar
    MTCN no.......................

You are expected to send the above posting charge of 120 dollars to me quick, so that i can go and post the Visa card to be delivered to you in your country you will go with it to any commercial bank in your country to cash the money.

Yours sincerely
    Rev. Richard Jame
    reverichardjame@gmail.com