Rev. Tony Johnson JP, United Bank for Africa

Discussion in 'Banking scams' started by Spanish Administrator, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

From REV. TONY JOHNSON
    Return-Path: <revtonyjoson001@e-mail.ua>
    Received: from (EHLO mail2.muniguate.com) (200.35.169.120) Guatemala, Guatemala City, 502 7479 Municipalidad

Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013
    Subject: REV.TONY JOHNSON, DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT,UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA]
    Reply-To: <revjohnsontony001@yahoo.com.ph>
    Mail-Reply-To: <revjohnsontony001@yahoo.com.ph>
    Message-ID: <521caca7e53decd187a6a06ff0d2d93c@muniguate.com>
    X-Sender: revtonyjoson001@e-mail.ua

ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY, YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AT ANY TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SENT THROUGH OUR AUTOMOBILE SYSTEM.

I AM REV.TONY JOHNSON, DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT,UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA] THE ONLY BANK APPOINTED BY THE O.A.U MEMBERS LED BY PRESIDENT JOHN KUFFOR.

BECAUSE OF THE FRAUD GOING ON IN WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES WHERE SOME INNOCENT BENEFICIARIES WERE ASK TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE RECEIVE THE MONEY OWED TO THEM. THE ABOVE AFRICA UNION HELD MEETING IN BENIN REPUBLIC AND RESOLVE TO PAY ALL BENEFFICIARIES IN CASH THROUGH MEANS OF DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.WE RECEIVE YOUR FILES FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(I.M.F) AS ONE OF THE BENEFICIARIES.

TAKE NOTE; TEN THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS (US$10,000) HAVE BEEN MAPED OUT FOR ALL EXPENSES IN SENDING THE MONEY TO YOU THROUGH GENUINE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE AND HOW IT WAS SPENT WILL BE DETAILS TO YOU. THEREFORE, I WANT YOU TO BEAR IT IN MIND THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE NO MORE ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($1,500,000.00) BUT ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($1,490,000.00).

IF ANY BODY TELLS YOU THAT HE IS PAYING YOU IN BANK DRAFT OR TELE-GRAFIC MONEY TRANSSFER BOTH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM OR HER BECAUSE DUE TO THIS FRAUD NO INTERNATIONAL BANK HONOURS OUR REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION ANY MORE. THAT IS WHY WE SETTLED TO PAY IN CASH THROUGH COURIER .

WE ALSO RECEIVED A SECURITY REPORT THAT YOU PAID THE FRAUDSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN DECEIVING YOU, TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE GOING TO SEND THIS MONEY TO YOU.DEAR,AS A SENIOR BANKER, CONTROLLING THIS CASH PAYMENT NOW, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY BY PAYING ANY BODY IN ADVANCE AGAIN, AND IF YOU JUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN THREE DAYS TIME.

YOUR FUND WILL NOW PACKAGE IN BOX AND TAKE TO THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT, I WILL ALSO SEND THE PICTURE OF THE BOX BY ATTACHMENT TO YOU TO SEE HOW THE MONEY IS PACKED, I WILL SEND YOU MORE MAILS TO GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION WITH MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOU TO KNOW THE GENUINE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

THEREFORE, DO FORWARD YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND DIRECT PHONE NUMBER TO ME FOR QUICK DELIVERY BECAUSE TIME IS NOT IN OUR SIDE.

ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU IF I AM ASURED THAT YOU HAVE STOPPED SENDING MONEY TO THOSE FRAUDSTER . BUT GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE ALL OF THEM WHO LIVES BY CHEATING. MY BIBLE SAYS WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN IF YOU GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOOSE YOUR SOUL, WHICH IS NOTHING. (Words of wisdom from.....a right bloody sod)

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE REQUIRED INFORMATION OF YOURS.

REV. TONY JOHNSON JP.
    DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT
    UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
    E-mail: revjohnsontony001@yahoo.com.ph
    Phone:+2348057914219

2. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: UBA@muse.ocn.ne.jp
    Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015
    Subject: URGENT CALL NOW +16787968349

GOOD DAY MY DEAR,DO RESPECT MY DEAR WE HAVE PAID ALL THE MONEY THAT NEEDED TO PAY HERE AND MAKE SURE THAT OUR AGENT FLY TO YOUR COUNTRY TO MAKE THIS DELIVERY TO YOU BECAUSE THIS HAS BEING ON HOLD SINCE LAST TWO YEAR IN OUR OFFICE HERE IN BENIN THAT IS WHY WE NEED TO DELIVER IT TO YOU BY OUR SELF SO THAT WE WILL BE SURE FOR WHAT IS GOING ON ABOUT THE DELIVERY,

TO SHOW YOU WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR OUR PEOPLE OVER THERE I VIDEO THIS VIDEO AND I WILL ATTACH IT TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL WATCH IT AND YOU WILL SEE IT BY YOUR SELF AND SEE THE TIME WE ARE COUNTING THE MONEY AND PUT IT IN THE BOX, SO THAT OUR AGENT WILL DELIVER IT TO YOUR COUNTRY,WE HAVE SPEND SOME OF $28.000 DOLLARS OUT OF $6.8 MILLION IN YOUR MONEY TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS YOUR COMPENSATION GET TO YOU AND UBA BANK HERE WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET WHAT BELONG TO YOU,WE WILL LIKE YOU TO STOP ALL DELIVERY THAT YOU ARE DOING WITH ANY PERSON OR WESTERN UNION OR DHL OR FEDEX AND RIA COMPANY BECAUSE STOP SENDING MONEY TO THEM, THERE ARE ALL THE PROBLEM WE HAVE HERE MY DEAR WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO STOP ALL THOSE SCAM BUT IT WILL TAKE US TIME BECAUSE FBI HERE IS NOW TAKING CARE OF THAT,

WE NEED YOU TO STOP DEALING WITH THEM BECAUSE NOTING THEM WILL DO FOR YOU ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN A WAY,OUR AGENT NAME IS MARK FISH EMAIL:INFORMATION (mark.fish@bk.ru)OR YOU WILL TALK TO OUR AGENT HE IS IN ATLANTA GEORGIA AIRPORT, I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL OUR AGENT MARK FISH +16787968349 AGAIN SO THAT THERE WILL BE NO MISTAKE,
    OFFICE EMAIL (ubabank@atlas.sk)
    OFFICE NUMBER +22994630776
    REV TONY JOHNSON

3. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

From M REV. TONY JOHNSON
    Return-Path: <rev.tony11@office-1.info>
    Received: from (EHLO na01-bl2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (65.55.169.245)
    Subject: GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
    To: Recipients <rev.tony11@office-1.info>
    Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016
    Reply-To: <rev.tonyjohnson@foxmail.com>

I AM REV TONY JOHNSON, DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT,UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA] THE ONLY BANK APPOINTED BY THE O.A.U MEMBERS LED BY PRESIDENT JOHN KUFFOR.

DUE TO ON GOING FRAUD IN WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES WHERE SOME INNOCENT BENEFICIARIES WERE ASKED TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE RECEIVING THEIR MONEY. THE ABOVE AFRICA UNION AND IMF HELD A MEETING IN BENIN REPUBLIC AND RESOLVED TO PAY ALL BENEFICIARIES IN CASH THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.

THE UNION HAS APPROVED AND APPOINTED UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF ($1,500,000.00)BUT DUE TO ONGOOING FRAUD IN WEST AFRICA, WE HAVE TAKEN (US$10,000) FROM YOUR FUND FOR HANDLING CHARGES. THEREFORE THE AMOUNT YOU WILL BE EXPECTING FROM THE DIPLOMAT IS $1,490,000.00) INSTEAD OF ($1.5M).

WE HAVE SET UP A PLAN TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU, HENCE YOU CAN GIVE US MAXIMUM COOPERATION.WE WANT YOU TO STOP FURTEHR COMMUNICATION WITH PERSONS, BANK OR COURIER THAT PROMISED TO PAY YOU THROUGH BANK TO BANK, WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM, ATM CARD, EVEN CHECK,DO NOT LISTING TO THEM BECAUSE BENIN REPUBLIC FINANCIAL INSTITUTION HAS PROHABITED SUCH PAYMENT DUE TO FRAUDLENT ACTIVITIES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

WE ALSO UNDERSTOOD FROM THE FILE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE FRAUDSTER WHO HAS BEEN EXTORTING MONEY FROM YOU,MY DEAR,AS A SENIOR BANKER, CONTROLLING THIS CASH PAYMENT NOW, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO WASTE YOUR HARD EARNING MONEY BY PAYING ANY BODY IN ADVANCE AGAIN, AND IF YOU JUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN THREE DAYS TIME.

YOUR FUND WILL BE PACKAGED IN A CONSIGNMENT BOX AND SHIPPED THROUGH LICENSED DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE. I WILL ALSO SEND THE PICTURE OF THE BOX BY ATTACHMENT TO YOU TO SEE HOW THE MONEY IS PACKAGED, I WILL SEND YOU MORE MAILS TO GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION WITH MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOU TO KNOW THE GENUINE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

THEREFORE, QUICKLY FORWARD YOUR FULL NAME, HOME ADDRESS AND DIRECT PHONE NUMBER TO ME FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.

ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU IF I AM ASSURED THAT YOU HAVE STOPPED SENDING MONEY TO THOSE FRAUDSTER . BUT GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE ALL OF THEM WHO LIVES BY CHEATING. MY BIBLE SAYS WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOOSE HIS SOUL? I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE REQUIRED INFORMATION

REV.TONY JOHNSON JP
    UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
    E-ail:::::: rev.tonyjohnson@foxmail.com

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 58.218.185.110, [​IMG] China, Tongshan, Xuzhou Kuangda Computer Univ
    Return-Path: dmaz@trentontech.com
    Reply-To: tonyjohnson01@qip.ru
    Subject: Re.Contact For Your Approved Sum.
    Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016
    UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
    AGBOKOU STREET,
    P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,

ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY,

I AM TONY JOHNSON, DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT,UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA] THE ONLY BANK APPOINTED BY THE O.A.U MEMBERS LED BY PRESIDENT JOHN KUFFOR. ECAUSE OF THE FRAUD GOING ON IN WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES WHERE SOME INNOCENT BENEFICIARIES WERE ASK TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE RECEIVE THE MONEY OWED TO THEM. THE ABOVE AFRICA UNION HELD MEETING IN BENIN REPUBLIC AND RESOLVE TO PAY ALL BENEFICIARIES IN CASH THROUGH MEANS OF DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.WE RECEIVE YOUR FILES FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(I.M.F) AS ONE OF THE BENEFICIARIES.

TAKE NOTE; TEN THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS (US$10,000) HAVE BEEN MAPPED OUT FOR ALL EXPENSES IN SENDING THE MONEY TO YOU THROUGH GENUINE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE AND HOW IT WAS SPENT WILL BE DETAILS TO YOU. THEREFORE, I WANT YOU TO BEAR IT IN MIND THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE NO MORE ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($1,500,000.00) BUT ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($1,490,000.00).

IF ANY BODY TELLS YOU THAT HE IS PAYING YOU IN BANK DRAFT OR TELE-GRAFIC MONEY TRANSSFER BOTH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM OR HER BECAUSE DUE TO THIS FRAUD NO INTERNATIONAL BANK HONORS OUR REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION ANY MORE. THAT IS WHY WE SETTLED TO PAY IN CASH THROUGH COURIER .

WE ALSO RECEIVED A SECURITY REPORT THAT YOU PAID THE FRAUDSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN DECEIVING YOU, TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE GOING TO SEND THIS MONEY TO YOU.DEAR,AS A SENIOR BANKER, CONTROLLING THIS CASH PAYMENT NOW, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY BY PAYING ANY BODY IN ADVANCE AGAIN, AND IF YOU JUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN THREE DAYS TIME.

YOUR FUND WILL NOW PACKAGE IN BOX AND TAKE TO THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT, I WILL ALSO SEND THE PICTURE OF THE BOX BY ATTACHMENT TO YOU TO SEE HOW THE MONEY IS PACKED, I WILL SEND YOU MORE MAILS TO GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION WITH MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOU TO KNOW THE GENUINE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

THEREFORE, DO FORWARD YOUR FULL NAME, HOME ADDRESS, DIRECT PHONE NUMBER,AGE, OCCUPATION AND NEAREST AIRPORT TO ME AT (rev.tonyjohnson03@qip.ru) FOR QUICK DELIVERY BECAUSE TIME IS NOT IN OUR SIDE.

ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU IF I AM ASSURED THAT YOU HAVE STOPPED SENDING MONEY TO THOSE FRAUDSTER . BUT GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE ALL OF THEM WHO LIVES BY CHEATING. MY BIBLE SAYS WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN IF YOU GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOOSE YOUR SOUL, WHICH IS NOTHING. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE REQUIRED INFORMATION OF YOURS.

REV. TONY JOHNSON JP
    UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
    E-mail: rev.tonyjohnson03@qip.ru

5. Miyuki

Tony again, also from China.
    X-SID-PRA: vns@vietnam-ship.com
    Reply-To: johnson.tony@qip.ru

6. Miyuki

From: 41.138.187.37, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    From Mr Willy Scott
    Return-Path: <qw@hfja.my.vg>
    Subject: FUNDS SENT
    To: Recipients <qw@hfja.my.vg>
    Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: <revtonyjohnson1@qq.com>
    Return-Path: qw@hfja.my.vg

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN
    AGBOKOU STREET, COTONOU
    P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU, COTONOU

ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY,

I AM REV TONY JOHNSON, DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT,UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA] THE ONLY BANK APPOINTED BY THE O.A.U MEMBERS LED BY PRESIDENT JOHN KUFFOR.

DUE TO ON GOING FRAUD IN WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES WHERE SOME INNOCENT BENEFICIARIES WERE ASKED TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE RECEIVING THEIR MONEY. THE ABOVE AFRICA UNION AND IMF HELD A MEETING IN BENIN REPUBLIC AND RESOLVED TO PAY ALL BENEFICIARIES IN CASH THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.

THE UNION HAS APPROVED AND APPOINTED UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF ($1,500,000.00)BUT DUE TO ON GOING FRAUD IN
    WEST AFRICA, WE HAVE TAKEN (US$10,000) FROM YOUR FUND FOR HANDLING CHARGES. THEREFORE THE AMOUNT YOU WILL BE EXPECTING FROM THE DIPLOMAT IS $1,490,000.00) INSTEAD OF ($1.5M).

WE HAVE SET UP A PLAN TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU, HENCE YOU CAN GIVE US MAXIMUM COOPERATION.WE WANT YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH PERSONS, BANK OR COURIER THAT PROMISED TO PAY YOU THROUGH BANK TO BANK, WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM,

ATM CARD, EVEN CHECK,DO NOT LISTING TO THEM BECAUSE BENIN REPUBLIC FINANCIAL INSTITUTION HAS PROHABITED SUCH PAYMENT DUE TO FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

WE ALSO UNDERSTOOD FROM THE FILE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE FRAUDSTER WHO HAS BEEN EXTORTING MONEY FROM YOU,MY DEAR,AS A SENIOR BANKER, CONTROLLING THIS CASH PAYMENT NOW, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO WASTE YOUR HARD EARNING MONEY BY PAYING ANY BODY IN ADVANCE AGAIN, AND IF YOU JUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN THREE DAYS TIME.

YOUR FUND WILL BE PACKAGED IN A CONSIGNMENT BOX AND SHIPPED THROUGH LICENSED DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.á I WILL ALSO SEND THE PICTURE OF THE BOX BY ATTACHMENT TO YOU TO SEE HOW THE MONEY IS PACKAGED,á I WILL SEND YOU MORE MAILS TO GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION WITH MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOU TO KNOW THE GENUINE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

THEREFORE, QUICKLY FORWARD YOUR FULL NAME, HOME ADDRESS AND DIRECT PHONE NUMBER TO ME ( revtonyjohnson1@qq.com ) FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.

ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU IF I AM ASSURED THAT YOU HAVE STOPPED SENDING MONEY TO THOSE FRAUDSTER . BUT GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE ALL OF THEM WHO LIVES BY CHEATING. MY BIBLE SAYS WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOOSE HIS SOUL? I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE REQUIRED INFORMATION

REV. TONY JOHNSON JP
    UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
    E-mail:::::: revtonyjohnson1@qq.com

7. Miyuki

From: 197.234.219.63, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <hyakusho-ikki.@train.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017
    From: "REV. TONY JOHNSON JP" <"hyakusho-ikki."@train.ocn.ne.jp>
    Reply-To: "REV. TONY JOHNSON JP" <revtonyjohnsonjp569@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1000________________________________________root@train.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY,

AGBOKOU STREET, COTONOU
    P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,COTONOU

ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY,

I AM REV TONY JOHNSON, DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT,UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA] THE ONLY BANK APPOINTED BY THE O.A.U MEMBERS LED BY JOHN KUFFOR THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF GHANA.

THE UNION HAS APPROVED AND APPOINTED UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF ($1,500,000.00)BUT DUE TO ONGOING FRAUD IN WEST AFRICA, WE HAVE TAKEN (US$10,000) FROM YOUR FUND FOR HANDLING CHARGES. THEREFORE THE AMOUNT YOU WILL BE EXPECTING FROM THE DIPLOMAT IS $1,490,000.00) INSTEAD OF ($1.5M).

WE HAVE SET UP A PLAN TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU, HENCE YOU CAN GIVE US MAXIMUM COOPERATION.WE WANT YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH PERSONS, BANK OR COURIER THAT PROMISED TO PAY YOU THROUGH BANK TO BANK, WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM, ATM CARD, EVEN CHECK,DO NOT LISTING TO THEM BECAUSE BENIN REPUBLIC FINANCIAL INSTITUTION HAS PROHIBITED SUCH PAYMENT DUE TO FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

YOUR FUND WILL BE PACKAGED IN A CONSIGNMENT BOX AND SHIPPED THROUGH LICENSED DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE. I WILL ALSO SEND THE PICTURE OF THE BOX BY ATTACHMENT TO YOU TO SEE HOW THE MONEY IS PACKAGED, I WILL SEND YOU MORE MAILS TO GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION WITH MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOU TO KNOW THE GENUINE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

THEREFORE, QUICKLY FORWARD YOUR FULL NAME, HOME ADDRESS AND DIRECT PHONE NUMBER TO ME FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY. ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU IF I AM ASSURED THAT YOU HAVE STOPPED SENDING MONEY TO THOSE FRAUDSTER . BUT GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE ALL OF THEM WHO LIVES BY CHEATING. MY BIBLE SAYS WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOOSE HIS SOUL? I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE REQUIRED INFORMATION.

REV. TONY JOHNSON JP
    UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
    PHONE +229-6889-4461

8. Miyuki

From: 41.85.161.163, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms
    Return-Path: <grazia.mgm@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15a2808060a.grazia.mgm@alice.it>
    Reply-To: revtonyjjohnson3456@gmail.com

REV. TONY JOHNSON JP
    DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING
    E-MAIL ( revtonyjjohnson3456@gmail.com)

9. Miyuki

The same again.
    Return-Path: <janili@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15aa39d54e6.janili@alice.it>
    Reply-To: revtonyjohn8890@gmail.com

10. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <noreply@narcityyonetim.com>
    Reply-To: <rjohnsontony135@gmail.com>

REV. TONY JOHNSON JP
    UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
    E-mail:::::: rjohnsontony135@gmail.com

11. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <revtony.johnson097@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic316-13.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.130.123)
    Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018
    Reply-To: "REV. TONY JOHNSON" <revtonyjohnson100@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1820414109.789599.1523292396310@mail.yahoo.com>
    Subject: ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY,

AGBOKOU STREET, COTONOU
    P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU, COTONOU

ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY,

THE UNION HAS APPROVED AND APPOINTED UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF ($1,500,000.00)BUT DUE TO ON GOING FRAUD IN WEST AFRICA, WE HAVE TAKEN (US$10,000) FROM YOUR FUND FOR HANDLING CHARGES. THEREFORE THE AMOUNT YOU WILL BE EXPECTING FROM THE DIPLOMAT IS $1,490,000.00) INSTEAD OF ($1.5M).

WE HAVE SET UP A PLAN TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU, HENCE YOU CAN GIVE US MAXIMUM COOPERATION.WE WANT YOU TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH PERSONS, BANK OR COURIER THAT PROMISED TO PAY YOU THROUGH BANK TO BANK, WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM, ATM CARD, EVEN CHECK,DO NOT LISTING TO THEM BECAUSE BENIN REPUBLIC FINANCIAL INSTITUTION HAS PROHABITED SUCH PAYMENT DUE TO FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

THEREFORE, QUICKLY FORWARD YOUR FULL NAME, HOME ADDRESS AND DIRECT PHONE NUMBER TO ME ( revtonyjohnson100@gmail.com ) FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.

REV. TONY JOHNSON JP
    UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
    E-mail:::::: revtonyjohnson100@gmail.com

12. Mr. Chemistry

Mr. Chemistry Member

Return-Path: <centralintelligencea@yahoo.com>
    From: "REV. TONY JOHNSON" <centralintelligencea@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: "REV. TONY JOHNSON" <revtonyjohnson78@gmail.com>

REV. TONY JOHNSON JP
    UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
    E-mail:::::: revtonyjohnson78@gmail.com

13. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Same text as Kat but not typed in CAPS this time.
    Return-Path: <WWW.@fine.ocn.ne.jp>
    Reply-To: REV TONY JOHNSON <revvtony.johnsonn@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <2063______________________________________root@fine.ocn.ne.jp>

REV. TONY JOHNSON JP
    (revvtony.johnsonn@gmail.com)