Rev William Robert, United Bank For Africa

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Date: Aug 7, 2017 11:10 AM
Subject: CONSIGNMENT SHIPPED

ATTN:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAXIMUM COOPERATION TOWARD THIS TRANSACTION. ITS MY PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU ITS TIME YOUR WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND AND AM HERE TO WORK HAND TO HAND WITH YOU TO PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE. YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND VALUED THE SUM OF ($1,490,000.00) ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED NINETY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS HAS BEEN PACKAGED IN A CONSIGNMENT BOX AND FINALLY LEFT THIS COUNTRY TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU WITH THE HELP OF UN DIPLOMATIC STAFF BY NAME (DIPLOMAT JAMES LEWIS). THE "SCHEDULED DELIVERY: TUESDAY, 08/08/2017.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS IMPORTANT NOTICE, YOUR FUND WAS REGISTERED WITH UN COURIER SERVICE AS (FAMILY TREASURE/GIFT ITEM) FOR SECURITY REASON, SO PLEASE DON'T EVER DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT WHICH IS YOUR RAW CASH IN USE TO THE DIPLOMAT FOR SECURITY REASON.

BELOW ARE THE SHIPMENTS DETAILS, TAKE NOTE OF IT.
TOTAL WEIGHT OF THE BOX= 51KG
AIRWAY BILL NO. = 6026695201
SHIPMENT: 083 587 9261

NOTE: THE $10,000.00 WE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR FUND TO BE USED FOR THE EXPENSE HAS BEEN USED PROPERLY , IT WAS UNFORTUNATE THAT THE $10,000 WAS NOT ENOUGH TO COVER THE STAMP DUTY FEE, AND WE CANNOT OPEN THE LUGGAGE AGAIN BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SEALED AND DEPOSITED UNDER UN COURIER COMPANY FOR DELIVERY, AND TO MAKE THIS DELIVERY HAPPENED I USED MY POCKET MONEY OF $650 TO PAY FOR THE STAMP DUTY FEE, SO PLEASE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE, KINDLY REMEMBER TO SEND BACK MY $650 AND ANYTHING YOU WISH GIVING ME FOR MY GOOD WORK.

FURTHERMORE, BE INFORMED THAT DELIVERY WILL BE MADE TO YOUR DOOR STEP; YOUR PREFERRED TIME OF DELIVERY HAS BEEN NOTED. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT YOUR VALID ID CARD MUST BE PRESENTED TO THE DIPLOMAT (DIPLOMAT. JAMES LEWIS) ON HIS ARRIVAL BEFORE RELEASE WILL BE DONE TO YOU.

FINALLY ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL IS YOUR DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT BOX AND THE CASH ARRANGED IN THE BOX, TOGETHER WITH MY STAFF ID TO ENABLE YOU KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH.

CODE OF CONDUCT, REMAINS (WB/IF/CT/XX027)

REV WILLIAM ROBERT

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: mamg7610885@angel.ocn.ne.jp
Received: from mbkd0340.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0340.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.41])T)
Reply-To: logisticsandfreighth@gmail.com
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION PLEASE
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA UBA
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN
AGBOKOU STREET, COTONOU
P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,COTONOU

ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY,

I am REV WILLIAM ROBERT, director cash processing unit, united bank for Africa (UBA) the only bank appointed by the O.A.U members led by John Kuffor the former president of Ghana.Due to on going fraud in west Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money. The above Africa union and I.M.F held a meeting in Benin Republic and resolved to pay all beneficiaries in cash through diplomatic courier service.

The union has approved and appointed United Bank For Africa (UBA) to pay you the sum of ($11.500,000,00) but due to on going fraud in west Africa, we have taken (US$10,000) from your fund for handling charges. Therefore the amount you will be expecting from the diplomat is ($11.490, 000.00) instead of ($11.5M).

We have set up a plan to conclude this transaction with you; hence you can give us maximum co-operation. We want you to stop further communication with any person, Bank or courier that has promise to pay you through bank to bank, western union, money gram, ATM card, even check, do not listing to them because Benin Republic financial institution has prohibited such payment due to fraudulent activities all over the country.

We also understood from the file that you have been dealing with the fraudsters who has been extorting money from you, my dear as a senior bank controlling this cash payment now, I advice you not to waste your hard earn money by paying any body in advance again, and if you just follow my instruction you will receive your money in three days time.Your fund will be package in a consignment box and ship through license diplomatic courier service. I will also send the picture of your box via attachment to you, for you to view how the money was package. I will send you more mails to give you more information with my international passport for you to know the genuine of this transaction.

Therefore quickly forward your full name, home address and direct phone number to me at ( logisticsandfreighth@gmail.com)for immediate delivery. All the documents will be sent to you, if I am assured that you have stop sending money to those fraudsters. But God will surely judge all of them who live by cheating, my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his precious soul? I am waiting to hear from you with the required information.

REV. WILLIAM ROBERT JP
DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
(logisticsandfreighth@gmail.com)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <ww.@poem.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "REV. WILLIAM ROBERT JP" <revwilliam.robert@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <532772669.98101602.1502019564094.JavaMail.root@poem.ocn.ne.jp>

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <mauriziocolombo75@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15df69f7c66.mauriziocolombo75@alice.it>
From: "REV. WILLIAM ROBERT JP" <mauriziocolombo75@alice.it>

REV. WILLIAM ROBERT JP
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
+229 99 72 83 62
(revwilliamsrobert@gmail.com)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <mamg7610885@angel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0302.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0302.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.3])
Reply-To: <httpsheadoffices@gmail.com>
From: "REV. ROBERT WILLIAM" <mamg7610885@angel.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: TREAT IT GENUINELY
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017

YIREH AVE. GBOGIE COTONOU,
0127 YIREH AVE, COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
SEPTEMBER. 2017

REVEREND ROBERT WILLIAMS
DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT.
UBA BANK FOR AFRICA
PHONE# +229-680-738-72 (text only)
EMAIL: (httpsheadoffices@gmail.com)

NOTE: IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN YOUR SPAM/BULK FOLDER, THAT IS BECAUSE OF THE RESTRICTIONS IMPLEMENTED BY YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, WE UBA BANK

AGENCY URGE YOU TO TREAT IT GENUINELY. THANK YOU.

ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY,

I am REV WILLIAM ROBERT, director cash processing unit, united bank for Africa (UBA) the only bank appointed by the O.A.U members led by John Kuffor the former president of Ghana.Due to on going fraud in west Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money. The above Africa union and I.M.F held a meeting in Benin Republic and resolved to pay all beneficiaries in cash through diplomatic courier service.

The union has approved and appointed United Bank For Africa (UBA) to pay you the sum of ($11.500,000,00) but due to on going fraud in west Africa, we have taken (US$10,000) from your fund for handling charges. Therefore the amount you will be expecting from the diplomat is ($11.490, 000.00) instead of ($11.5M).

We have set up a plan to conclude this transaction with you; hence you can give us maximum co-operation. We want you to stop further communication with any person, Bank or courier that has promise to pay you through bank to bank, western union, money gram, ATM card, even check, do not listing to them because Benin Republic financial institution has prohibited such payment due to fraudulent activities all over the country.

We also understood from the file that you have been dealing with the fraudsters who has been extorting money from you, my dear as a senior bank controlling this cash payment now, I advice you not to waste your hard earn money by paying any body in advance again, and if you just follow my instruction you will receive your money in three days time.Your fund will be package in a consignment box and ship through license diplomatic courier service. I will also send the picture of your box via attachment to you, for you to view how the money was package. I will send you more mails to give you more information with my international passport for you to know the genuine of this transaction.

Therefore quickly forward your full name, home address and direct phone number to me at ( httpsheadoffices@gmail.com)for immediate delivery. All the documents will be sent to you, if I am assured that you have stop sending money to those fraudsters. But God will surely judge all of them who live by cheating, my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his precious soul? I am waiting to hear from you with the required information.

(httpsheadoffices@gmailo.com)
REV. WILLIAM ROBERT JP
PH/ # +229-680-738-72

reply-to: revwrobert88@gmail.com
date: Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 4:01 PM
subject: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN

AGBOKOU STREET, COTONOU
P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,COTONOU

ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY,

The union has approved and appointed United Bank For Africa (UBA) to pay you the sum of ($1.500,000,00) but due to on going fraud in west Africa, we have taken (US$10,000) from your fund for handling charges. Therefore the amount you will be expecting from the diplomat is ($1.490, 000.00) instead of ($1.5M).

We also understood from the file that you have been dealing with the fraudsters who has been extorting money from you, my dear as a senior bank controlling this cash payment now, I advice you not to waste your hard earn money by paying any body in advance again, and if you just follow my instruction you will receive your money in three days time.Your fund will be package in a consignment box and ship through license diplomatic courier service. I will also send the picture of
your box via attachment to you, for you to view how the money was package. I will send you more mails to give you more information with my international passport for you to know the genuine of this transaction.

Therefore quickly forward your full name, home address and direct phone number to me at ( revwrobert88@gmail.com )for immediate delivery. All the documents will be sent to you, if I am assured that you have stop sending money to those fraudsters. But God will surely judge all of them who live by cheating, my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his precious soul? I am waiting to hear from you with the required information.
[IMG]https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif[/IMG]

REV. WILLIAM ROBERT JP
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
(revwrobert88@gmail.com)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <mamg7610885@angel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0125.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0125.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.26])
Message-Id: <2017___________________8256@mf-smf-ucb012.ocn.ad.jp>
Reply-To: <revwrobertjp@gmail.com>
From: "Rev Williams Robert JP"<mamg7610885@angel.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION!!!
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN AGBOKOU STREET, COTONOU P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,COTONOU ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY, I am REV WILLIAM ROBERT, director cash processing unit, united bank for Africa (UBA) the only bank appointed by the O.A.U members led by John Kuffor the former president of Ghana.Due to on going fraud in west Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money. The above Africa union and I.M.F held a meeting in Benin Republic and resolved to pay all beneficiaries in cash through diplomatic courier service. The union has approved and appointed United Bank For Africa (UBA) to pay you the sum of ($1.500,000,00) but due to on going fraud in west Africa, we have taken (US$10,000) from your fund for handling charges. Therefore the amount you will be expecting from the diplomat is ($1.490, 000.00) instead of ($1.5M). We have set up a plan to conclude this transaction with you; hence you can give us maximum co-operation. We want you to stop further communication with any person, Bank or courier that has promise to pay you through bank to bank, western union, money gram, ATM card, even check, do not listing to them because Benin Republic financial institution has prohibited such payment due to fraudulent activities all over the country. We also understood from the file that you have been dealing with the fraudsters who has been extorting money from you, my dear as a senior bank controlling this cash payment now, I advice you not to waste your hard earn money by paying any body in advance again, and if you just follow my instruction you will receive your money in three days time.Your fund will be package in a consignment box and ship through license diplomatic courier service. I will also send the picture of your box via attachment to you, for you to view how the money was package. I will send you more mails to give you more information with my international passport for you to know the genuine of this transaction. Therefore quickly forward your full name, home address and direct phone number to me at ( revwrobertjp@gmail.com ) for immediate delivery. All the documents will be sent to you, if I am assured that you have stop sending money to those fraudsters. But God will surely judge all of them who live by cheating, my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his precious soul? I am waiting to hear from you with the required information. REV. WILLIAM ROBERT JP DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (revwrobertjp@gmail.com)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mamg885@angel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0130.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0130.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.31])
Reply-To: <andlogiu@gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION!!! PLEASE CONTACT andlogiu@gmail.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mamg7611185@angel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0134.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0134.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.35])
Reply-To: <andlogiu@gmail.com>
From: "REV. ROBERT WILLIAMS JR" <mamg7611185@angel.ocn.ne.jp>