Reverend David Johnson, Western Union

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <rev.johndavid@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic310-13.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq401.aol.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [74.6.135.123])
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018
Reply-To: "Rev. john David" <rev.johndavid@yahoo.com>
Subject: Contact WESTERN UNION about your cheque of $150,000 : westernuniontranfers@fastservice.com

My son this is to bring to your notice that I have deposited your cheque of $150,000,00 USD to the WESTERN UNION GENT HERE IN DAKAR (SENEGAL), your partner left for you here long time ago.

So far I have done my best to make sure that i successfully secure the Bank draft to you and right now is under the care of WESTERN UNION OFFICE in DAKAR, they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer which I have done that. Kindly ask Mr. Malick Goddy the Director of western union office Dakar Senegal what to do for you to receive the money through western union.

On previous attempt the cheque could not be sent to you by post due to allocated security code.since, But now WUhas approval to send the said cash through their outlet office here in Dakar with their reputable preference. So you are required to send your approval request to them In order to resolved this transfer to you,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following email westernuniontranfers@fastservice.com

Try to contact the Western Union Dakar Head Office on email this with your File Identification Reference NO WUM/ 9123118398/03 . As soon as your information is received by this WESTERN UNION, the money shall be sent to you.

Remain blessed forever
Reverend David Johnson