Richard & Angela Maxwell, Maxwells Foundation

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 115.184.82.68 [​IMG] India, Mumbai, Rcom Wireless Hsd Mumbai
    Subject: RELY
    Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015
    Reply-To: <richardmaxwel397@foxmail.com>
    Message-ID: <BY2P________________________________8480@BY2PR0201MB1510.namprd02.prod.outlook.com>

My wife and I have a donation Cheque for you

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

@ Nazrul, this is a scam format. There is no donation for you. Please don't post personal information here. Just delete the email you received.

3. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@Nazrul. As Sphinx says there is NO money for you it is a scam.

Please read the good advice here: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/why-church-and-charity-emails-are-fake.15299/

এই একটি কেলেঙ্কারীতে ইমেল একটি কপি আপনার জন্য কোন টাকা নেই. এই স্ক্যামারদের সাথে সব যোগাযোগ বন্ধ করুন.

4. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <wellmaax@hotmail.com>
    Date: 1 Jan 2016
    Subject: Financial Support Donation From The Maxwell Family Fund

This email correspondence is from Richard/Angela Maxwell.We are both 67,From Coningsby in Lincoinshire one of Britain biggest ever National Lottery Winners of 53 Million Pound Sterling Euro Millions Jackpot.

Your email is among the email addresses that have been selected by a google powered email newsletter software operated by British freelance tech experts upon our request for our on going email donation project,part programmer to mark our massive Euro Millions win.Angela and I have donated 1 Million Pounds sterling each to the already selected eight email address owners,claimable by the original registrant/owner of the selected email.

Find more information about our win below:

https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/life-changing/winner-euromillions-maxwell

Please send Name,Address,Tel for payment processing by our bank.We look forward to your reply.

Best Regards
    Richard and Angela Maxwell

5. De Master Yoda

Just in case anyone has any doubts about this being a scammer who is writing the message.

As is common with scammers who are not living in the country they are pretending to be from, he cannot even spell the area he is pretending to live in.

I do not wish to educate the scammers, but believe me the spelling he has done is a total joke.

This is definitely a scam!

6. YeahIwish

YeahIwish Guest

To: undisclosed-recipients

A cash donation of US$900,000 has been approved to you in our online
    donation program.
    send your,
    Name-
    Sex-
    Age-
    Occupation-
    Mobile number-
    Address-

verify: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-32158366
    Richard & Angela Maxwell

7. Richard angela scam please stop this.

8. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

@ Juan, these emails are not from Richard Maxwell. The emails are from internet criminals who want to steal money from people.

9. itok

itok New Member

I get the message of what the real message or there are indications of fraud?

Dear Friend,

Complement of the day to you, this is to acknowledge that we received your email response and it is good to hear from you.

My wife and I want you to know that the donation is still very much available for you because we have been so busy and has not been able to donate to any other person, so you still have a chance.

NOTE: That you are to keep this donation as a top strict secret confidential to yourself only, Why? Because we do not want other people to start bothering us over an unknown donation so we will not welcome any other persons or third party contact, if such Case arises we will cancel your donation as we are just trying to protect our image from the public, so do not tell anyone about it until you have finally receive the donation money. As you know we cannot satisfy every body in the world.

We know that this email has come to you as a surprise but please accept it with trust just as we have manage to Trust you as we progress on the donation payment to you.

My wife and I have decided to donate the sum of $500,000 USD (Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) to you as part of our charity foundation project to improve the lives of people in other part of the world from our Jackpot Lotto winning funds.

We are away and out of England and we shall only return to England in December for Christmas.

We have so many project on hand and we can't travel around the world because we can't
    be everywhere, we are too old for so many runs at this time and that is why we are using this
    media of donating money to someone that is trust worthy online and that live in your part of
    the world so this is the main reason why you are getting this donation and it is your luck.

We are running our Charity project tour and traveling all over the world. We just left Nigeria in Africa last week and right now we are currently in Afghanistan in our on going Charity fund raising project.

As you can see we are old and we have helped members of our family with all the help that they required in life so our motive now is giving back to the society.

Visit the Link below to read more about us and our lottery winnings;

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/euromillions-winners-richard-angela-maxwell-5448312

We believe that you must have visited the UK news Link Webpage, so to clear your mind a bit more clearer kindly click on the link below to watch a short Video interview that my wife and I did with the Lotto group.

https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/life-changing/winner-euromillions-maxwell

Angela my wife actually came up with this idea of contacting someone online and donating some funds to an individual to help boost the life of an individual with great opportunity, although we won this lottery funds last year and we have helped so many charity organizations, family members and friends from our winnings.

Since I was able to survive my cancer illness I know how it feels to be in such situation and we have contributed in helping so much people in that field as well. We are so glad to have indeed helped so many Cancer patients and my wife and I wish to do more before we finally depart this world. We would like you to invest this money in a lucrative business to create more job opportunity to help the jobless and needy people or Charity in your locality as we have already donated money to the local fire department, To Nepal, Liberia, Sirealone and Guinea in helping to fight the Ebola Virus in West Africa, Red cross, UNICEF and so many hospitals with some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes. We just did some investment and kept small amount of the lottery sum to our self for the raining days which is more than enough for us and as we are getting older we have nothing to do with such huge amount of money.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the donation fund of $500,000 USD (Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which we have donated solely to you, You are to send us Your Full
    names...............Country..............Nationality...................Contact Address.............
    The type of Job you do................... and Your
    Age........... (We asked for this brief information just to know who we are donating this money to, you can send us a copy of your picture to enable us know your facial recognition as well because it is important that we know the look of your face.

We hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there where you live and in your local country. At least 30% of the donation amount should go to the Charity directly and you can use another 30% to set up a business to create jobs opportunity around your community, it is better for people to be working and earning a good salary that sustain them for the rest of their lives, the profit that will be coming out of the business is for you and you can keep the remaining 40% to yourself and family.

You can do things just the way you feel it's going to benefit you because we understand setting up a business is not an easy task even if you have the capital, in this regards you can seek ideas from us or the assistance of business organizations to help you out with ideas, after you have received the donation payment.

We implore you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of many people as much as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place, we will not take record on how you are going to spend the money but you can keep us updated just to be in a more safer side that you are making good use of the money and that will guarantee us that you are fulfilling our wish.

We want you to provide the listed information above to us and assure us with your word that you will be able to donate part of the money to Charity as directed by us.

Once we hear back from you we shall furnish you with further details on how you will receive the donation payment.

We await to read from you soon.

Warm Regards,
    Richard and Angela Maxwell

10. De Master Yoda

@itok, Sorry there is no money for you it is a total scam.

11. Sphinx

12. De Master Yoda

Dear guests. Yes it would be wonderful if out of the blue you won lots of money or were left it or could claim lots of money for free. The chance to improve your life and help your families would be great.

Now lets have a reality check!! NO ONE will give lots of money out for free over the internet! The scammers know that people would like to get a lot of money so they choose their lies to play on this desire.

It is not much point in keep on asking if the scam is real after we have said it is fake. It was fake last year, it is fake this year and it will be a fake tomorrow. Please realize there is no "what if" or "maybe it is true"
    Sadly the truth is that they are SCAMS, you will NEVER ever receive any money from them but you could lose some of your own money.

The seniors on AFI are very experienced and have seen many thousands of these scams, if they say it is fake and is a scam then it is. Please do not fall for the scammers lies. Thank you.

13. Miyuki

An email from a guest.

It is a great joy and happiness to say hello to you again, On behalf of my entire family you have been chosen as our Beneficiary and you are now the Sole Beneficiary to my Donated funds totalling $900,000.00 for you and your family. Also I want to let you know that you and your family might be so happy now that you have received such a donation from me but there is something, I want you to hold dearly to your heart which is the spirit of love, Always ensure you Help the people who deserves your Help around you and cultivate a Profitable Investment to ensure this will be the beginning of many Success to come in your life, and we would love you and your HOUSEHOLD to include my entire family in your Prayers as we Continue to do the will of God and as a believer of the word of God, I know he has the final say no matter what we go through today.

The contact details of the Finance Firm and Email are below and you have to contact the Bank Directly via Email (glyd.international@yandex.com OR contactglydesbank1@gmail.com) You can contact the Transfer manager Mr Smith for assistance via Email or you can reach the Bank via Phone, my lawyer have already Issued the Bank an authorized letter signed by us and our Lawyer. They will be expecting to hear from you so that they can proceed on how the funds will be Transferred to your Personal account via an on-line bank to bank wire Transfer, You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need to effect the transfer to enable the funds released to you without delay.

I want you to contact the finance firm stating only my deposit Reference.: ID no: 19,111,324/ Full Name: Richard and Angela Maxwell / Country: UK / Mobile Number: +447035905482 ..... That will enable a trace of your quick File .

Note that you "MUST" first Open a new account with the Bank On-line system before your US$900,000.00 will be paid to the new on-line bank account so you can have an open / secured access to your new bank account on-line and then information's will also be provided on how you can personally transfer your US$900,000.00 to your local account within 24 hours without providing your personal bank account information's to anyone, if you Follow all instructions from the Finance Firm Directly within the next 48 hours you will have this Money Transferred to your account and be Available for use.

Make sure you adhere to the instructions from the Remittance Manager assigned to ensure that you receive the donated fund within a limited time interval and you Should report back to me as Soon as my Donation gets to you, the contact details of the Finance Firm are stated below.

Bank Name: GLYDES BANK INTERNATIONAL UNITED KINGDOM
    Bank E-mail: glyd.international@yandex.com OR contactglydesbank1@gmail.com
    Branch Transfer Manager (London)
    Tel: (+44)7544730735

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Ian Smith
    ASIA BRANCH
    SUPPORT: (+88) 1693 653026,
    GENERAL ENQUIRIES: (+88) 1693 653026
    EMAIL: glyd.international@yandex.com OR contactglydesbank1@gmail.com

Contact Persons: Mr. Ian Smith, Mrs. Debbie Crosbie, Mr. Paul Shephard (Transfer Operation Officers)

PLEASE NOTE THAT: The Agreement / Contract Signed with the Glydes Bank International, United Kingdom for my Donation On-line transfers of funds States that whoever I authorized to receive Donation will Complete the transfer through the use of a new On-line account that must be opened by you as a new Customer of Glydes Bank International London, Therefore Note: That your contact with the Glydes Bank International will Involve the opening of a new On-line Bank account in your name which They will Automatically credit US$900,000.00 from my Premium account into the new account, Then you will have On-line access to Transfer your funds from your computer OR Office Accessing it through the GLYDES BANK INTERNATIONAL On-line database to any other account anywhere in the world. Glydes Bank International Electronic On-line Banking policy states that you should be READY to open an account with them upon your contact.

Regards,
    Richard and Angela Maxwell Famliy.

14. Hi,

This Might Come as a Surprise to you. My Wife and I Have Decided to Present you with the Sum of 750,000.00 GBP From Part of our National Lottery Jackpot of 53,000,000.00 GBP.

We Await your Earliest Response.

Blessings,
    The Maxwells

they sent this 2 days ago to me..

15. May God’s Peace & Blessings be with you!
    My wife and I have decided to present you with the sum 750,000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand British Pounds) from part of our Euro Million Jackpot lottery of 53,000,000.00 GBP (Fifty Three Million British Pounds). We believe this will come in handy and with it you can also be of assistance to the under privileged within your own community. I am indeed happy about this win as I was stunned for hours and could not believe it when I first saw the ticket match. Though my wife and I are living comfortably, we have always wanted to win the lottery so that we could give out more...I know for sure that this win is for sharing.
    Our Donation to you I'd like you to know that I do understand if you have got doubts, but this can become a reality for you if you believe as donations of these dimensions are extremely rare.
    Purpose Of Funding:
    Be acquainted that these funds are not meant or given out to promote terrorism or any illicit acts, but geared towards eradicating poverty in Asia, America, Europe and the world at Large by the year 2016. We therefore encourage you to utilize the funds diligently in setting up projects that would enhance the social economic development of your country.
    These funds are freely given to you for your Business, Economic And Educational Development, as well as the enhancement of the overall standard of living in your region.
    We have concluded plans with our Finance Group to remit the funds to you, so I require you to immediately get back to me with the below information and on confirmation of your response, I will provide you with further information on receiving the fund.
    Full Names:
    Contact/Resident Address:
    Direct Phone Number:
    Country/Nationality:
    You are advised to forward these information’s as soon as possible to enable us process our Donation to you.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-32158366
    We have made physical donations, also between ten different national charities and my wife and I came up with the idea of donating to some individuals over the internet. So we had to go look up email directories on LinkedIn and randomly selected few email and that's how you got the notification from us about our Donation to you.
    Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful.
    Feel free to call anytime...Hoping to hear from you soon.
    Blessings,
    Richard & Angela Maxwell.
    +1(510)322-2618

they have no shame these people involving God in their scam.

16. Sphinx

No. None whatsoever.

From Richard & Angela Maxwell
    Return-Path: <SRS0=D4IY=QY=uslumbria1.it=antonella.brufani@emailfirewall.spamina.com>
    Received: from [92.54.22.214] (helo=srv20311.emailfirewall.spamina.com)
    Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016
    From: Richard & Angela Maxwell <antonella.brufani@uslumbria1.it>
    Message-ID: <1580584264.11073478.1461930614808.JavaMail.root@uslumbria1.it>
    Subject: Richard & Angela Maxwell Congratulates You
    Thread-Topic: Richard & Angela Maxwell Congratulates You
    0.0 LOTS_OF_MONEY Huge... sums of money
    1.3 MONEY_LOTTERY Lots of money from a lottery

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate
    2,000,000GBP(TWO Million British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.
    To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html
    After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web
    user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that
    we can transfer your 2,000,000.00 GBP(Two Million Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of
    the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.
    Full Names:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to: richangela22@hotmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Richard & Angela Maxwell

17. Garreg Ddu

Garreg Ddu Gweinyddwr Staff Member

Received: from mail.nodosud.com.ar (mail.nodosud.com.ar [190.11.207.5])
    by mail666.nodosud.com.ar (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0938B840768;
    Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:43:37 -0300 (ART)
    Received: from mail.coopsur.com.ar (mail.nodosud.com.ar [190.11.207.5])
    by mail.nodosud.com.ar (Postfix) with ESMTP id 94316184B07;
    Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:43:37 -0300 (ART)
    Origin IP Address = 190.11.207.5 = Coop. Elect. Y de Obras Y Serv. Publico Ltda de Justiniano Posse, Argentina, Cordoba, Leones

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:43:37 -0300
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Subject: Richard & Angela Maxwell Congratulates You...
    Organization: Richard & Angela Maxwell
    Reply-To: <richangela225@hotmail.com>
    Mail-Reply-To: richangela225@hotmail.com

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate 2,000,000GBP(TWO Million British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a webuser; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 2,000,000.00 GBP(Two Million Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
    Mobile No:

Send your response to: richangela223@hotmail.com

Best Regards,
    Richard & Angela Maxwell

18. Miyuki

Return-Path: <etopcu@hurriyet.com.tr>
    Received: from hurcas.hurriyet.com (hurexxx04.hurriyet.com.tr. [212.31.1.58])
    Reply-To: <richardmax262@qq.com>
    Subject: Good News..Reply Now!
    Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016
    Message-ID: <9ef9____________________________fb77@HURMBX2.hurriyet.do.net.tr>
    Return-Path: etopcu@hurriyet.com.tr

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £53 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the 5 random emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in your name or direct our offshore paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
    Mobile No:

Send your response to: richardmax62@qq.com

Best Regards,
    Richard & Angela Maxwell

19. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <no_reply1@donation.com>
    Received: from tokosvr.tokoline.com.sg (mail.tokoline.com.sg. [203.125.226.34])
    Subject: Good News..Reply.. Merry Xmas!
    To: Recipients <no_reply1@donation.com>
    From: "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <no_reply1@donation.com>
    Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016
    Reply-To: richardmax28@qq.com
    Return-Path: no_reply1@donation.com

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of =C2=A353 Million British Pounds and we have voluntarily decided to donate =E2=82=AC1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the webpage below:

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the 5 random emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in your name or direct our of fshore paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
    Mobile No:

Send your response to: richardmax82@qq.com

Best Regards,
    Richard & Angela Maxwell