Robert Brown, USA

Discussion in 'Diplomat scams' started by Miyuki, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <www.dhl.agentrobert.@vivid.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0109.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0109.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.10])
    Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016
    From: DIPLOMATIC AGENT ROBERT BROWN <www.dhl.agentrobert.@vivid.ocn.ne.jp>
    Reply-To: DIPLOMATIC AGENT ROBERT BROWN <agentrobertbrown@diplomats.com>
    Subject: GOOD DAY!!!

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $4.8 million out with the help of Mr Chris Douglas Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice, Who act as your foreign Attorney representative.I am the diplomatic agent In charge of your Delivery.I am Currently at New York Liberty International Airport New Jersey United State Of America. I am there now With Your consignment Worth $4.8 million Dollars But Unfortunately i Lost Your Address at the diplomatic arrival section when the Airport Authorities was inspecting this documents. Please Provide Your Information's to me such as:

Your Full Name;
    Current Address;
    Your Nearest Airport;
    Your telephone & fax Numbers;

I am ready to proceed with the delivery today immediately i receive those information.Please contact me via this email.

Thank You.
    Robert Brown.
    U.S Diplomatic Agent
    Office email//agentrobertbrown@diplomats.com
    Contact head office.via email;text or sms via this number;
    Direct Phone// +1 (202) 660-4698
    Direct email; DHLExpress01@usa.com

2. Miyuki

From: 197.234.219.22, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <usa.@coffee.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: 09/11/2016 23:26
    Reply-To: Mr Robert Brown <mrrobertbrown7878@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1219842160.97869978.1478734010432.JavaMail.root@coffee.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Attention Beneficiary

Attention Beneficiary Your Urgent Reply is Needed Immediately

I’m From UNITED STATES POST SERVICE Diplomat Mr. Robert Brown, I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival of your delivery agent in your Country which i was in Washington, DC Dulles International Airport ) with your box of consignment worth of $20.5Million Dollars which i have been instructed by United Nation Ecowas Benin Republic branch to be delivered to you.

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the paper’s i presented but the only thing that is still keeping him here in the Airport is the Delivery int`l transfer permit certificate which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that i get the Delivery permit so that i can exite the airport immediately and make your delivery successful.

So simply contact me with this email (mrrobertbrown7878@gmail.com) Telephone Number= {1} 202 559 6797 ( text or call ) contact him right away cause he is stranded at the airport right now. And make sure you provide your full delivery information below for reconfirmation...thank you

Full Name:...................
    Home Address:............
    Telephone Number:............
    City:...................
    Nearest Airport...............

Best Regards..
    Mr. Robert Brown

3. Miyuki

From: 197.234.219.64, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <WWW.@adagio.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016
    Reply-To: Mr Robert Brown <whitehousedelivery1@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <421695347.3914158.1481594955158.JavaMail.root@adagio.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: i am Mr Robert Brown The White House

i am Mr Robert Brown The White House Delivery Agent and I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC

The Check Have Been Maandated to be deliver to your address as soon as you get back to me with The Following Details

Home address_____________
    Cell phone number_______

Call Or Message Me Once You Read Off My Email (1 864 674 7171 thanks For Your Understanding