Robert Hearvy, Facebook

Discussion in 'Male romance scammers' started by Lioness1, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

This I found on my own Facebook profile:
    FRIENDSHIP REQUEST

Robert Hearvy
    https://www.facebook.com/robert.hearvy

Work - United States Public Service Academy
    Studies – The University of North Carolina
    Place of residence – Fayetteville (North Carolina)
    Friends – 5 -
    Member Fb – since today – 12 hours ago

Scammer using stolen pictures of Focus Hawai model „HUGH“

http://www.focushawaii.com/headsheets/male_models_career.html
    http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=99292
    http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=287265
    http://www.wazami.com/amitie/ville/Castres/hommes/1.html
    http://radaris.com/p/Lena/Love/

about 60 different Fb profiles with the same photo

His profile pic

535038_114020005462471_1674402903_n.jpg

2. toper01

toper01 Moderator Staff Member

Originating IP=41.58.27.200 Nigeria Robert Hearvy <r.hearvy@yahoo.com>

9:20 PM (23 hours ago)

to me
    hello how are you doing hope you are doing good this is Robert Hearvy from facebook i will like to know more about you okay and i will like to tell you more about me too okay but i want to know and let this mail reach you first okay so please get back to me
    best regard IP Country Parse Result Research
    10.58.161.137 PC on Network N/A
    10.52.65.113 PC on Network N/A
    98.139.213.139 UNITED STATES Routing View WHOIS record View WHOIS record
    04.15.04.20 UNITED STATES Routing View WHOIS record View WHOIS record
    98.139.214.32 UNITED STATES Routing View WHOIS record View WHOIS record
    98.139.212.200 UNITED STATES Routing View WHOIS record View WHOIS record
    127.0.0.1 N/A Local Host
    41.58.27.200 NIGERIA Scammer IP Block 419Buster Database

3. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

On FB now
    facebook.com/aaron.wilfred.148

He uses this email address
    <calmaaron@outlook.com>

Hugh Ferguson, +2348166662465
    FMF
    hugh99
    Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Man
    Am hugh ferguson, am simgle trying to hook myself up a woman. Am a man of that is very interesting to be with and love to meeting people who are very understanding.

<mailrollyj@gmail.com>
    m.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6005075809
    ROLAND J
    51, Male
    Always be wary of anyone online who is "God fearing"

Graham Kelly, <graham.kelly18@yahoo.com>
    person.com
    USER ID: 7676338
    Nickname: shaggy
    Name: graham kelly
    State/Region: Georgia
    City: Norcross

4486400.jpg image.jpg

4. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

facebook.com/aaron.wilfred.com
    "Aaron Wilfred
    Thanks Lone for getting back to me and for the question you asked yes i am......I just decided to give this a last trial because have tried looking for someone honest and truthful but have been unlucky for a month now. Guess I was lucky to find you. We could exchange a few letters to tell a little more about each other or have a voice conversation and see if it leads to something fruitful or we chat cam to cam"

<calmaaron@outlook.com>
    FMF
    hugh99
    Am hugh ferguson, am simgle trying to hook myself up a woman. Am a man of that is very interesting to be with and love to meeting people who are very understanding.

+2348166662465
    Nigeria
    <mailrollyj@gmail.com>

ROLAND J
    51, Male

person.com
    AM GRAHAM AND HERE FROM FRIENDSHIP, AM A CIVIL ENGINEER IN A SHIP... AM A SINGLE DAD WITH ONE SON... LIKE TO MEET FRIENDS......

Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:56 am
    Adams Allyn, <adamssmith957@yahoo.com>
    Houston
    Place of work: CONTRACTORS
    Houston, 1994-2014
    controller
    Steam contact:
    https://vk.com/id258972671
    Register in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted:
    Analysis of the properties of the letter: the email sender adamssmith957@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 199.255.209.211 located in Anonymous Proxy.
    Writes about himself in his profile:
    i love to travel round the world and love to make friends, more of good things when you add me you will know me more better......In someone who is trust worthy and nice to be with with till the world ends....
    I'm not wealthy but i have a rich heart i'm not the best but i try my best i may not be right in everything but i'm right in choosing the right woman for my life..........
    Of his letters:
    Adams Allyn
    Hello how are you i will like to read from you Asap thanks kisses......
    Adams Allyn
    I'm not wealthy but i have a rich heart i'm not the best but i try my best i may not be right in
    everything but i'm right in choosing the right woman for my life............
    Adams
    sorry hope is not stressful?
    Adams
    you are married or not? Kissing ..
    Adams
    I also like this one Do you have children or not?
    Adams
    Well, I also have a son who at age 19, but does not live with me, and you live alone now baby?
    I would like to know more about you and what you do for a living?
    look forward to your response Asap kisses ....
    Adams
    ok baby, I'll love to have you as my heart desires, if you do not mind kissing
    Adams
    thanks so we can talk better my love Because you are not always operational ok kisses ....
    Hi my love your hobby Adams, I can not just stop thinking about you baby love you so much less I forget, I will need your help in this or that situation, and I'll be so glad if you can do it for me ok I want you to pray for me cus they wanted was awarded a contract for me ok thanks kisses love you so much ...

facebook.com/aaron.wilfred.com
    "Aaron Wilfred
    Thanks Lone for getting back to me and for the question you asked yes i am......I just decided to give this a last trial because have tried looking for someone honest and truthful but have been unlucky for a month now. Guess I was lucky to find you. We could exchange a few letters to tell a little more about each other or have a voice conversation and see if it leads to something fruitful or we chat cam to cam"

<calmaaron@outlook.com>
    FMF
    hugh99

+2348166662465
    Nigeria
    <mailrollyj@gmail.com>

ROLAND J
    51, Male

person.com
    AM GRAHAM AND HERE FROM FRIENDSHIP, AM A CIVIL ENGINEER IN A SHIP... AM A SINGLE DAD WITH ONE SON... LIKE TO MEET FRIENDS......

Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:56 am
    Houston
    Place of work: CONTRACTORS
    Houston, 1994-2014
    controller
    Steam contact:
    https://vk.com/id258972671
    Register in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted:
    Analysis of the properties of the letter: the email sender adamssmith957@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 199.255.209.211 located in Anonymous Proxy.
    Writes about himself in his profile:
    i love to travel round the world and love to make friends, more of good things when you add me you will know me more better......In someone who is trust worthy and nice to be with with till the world ends....
    I'm not wealthy but i have a rich heart i'm not the best but i try my best i may not be right in everything but i'm right in choosing the right woman for my life..........
    Of his letters:
    Adams Allyn
    Hello how are you i will like to read from you Asap thanks kisses......
    Adams Allyn
    I'm not wealthy but i have a rich heart i'm not the best but i try my best i may not be right in
    everything but i'm right in choosing the right woman for my life............
    Adams
    sorry hope is not stressful?
    Adams
    you are married or not? Kissing ..
    Adams
    I also like this one Do you have children or not?
    Adams
    Well, I also have a son who at age 19, but does not live with me, and you live alone now baby?
    I would like to know more about you and what you do for a living?
    look forward to your response Asap kisses ....
    Adams
    ok baby, I'll love to have you as my heart desires, if you do not mind kissing
    Adams
    thanks so we can talk better my love Because you are not always operational ok kisses ....
    Hi my love your hobby Adams, I can not just stop thinking about you baby love you so much less I forget, I will need your help in this or that situation, and I'll be so glad if you can do it for me ok I want you to pray for me cus they wanted was awarded a contract for me ok thanks kisses love you so much ...

nwrfl_Cvq_Wb_Q.jpg

5. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

How does any of this connect to anything else? This is an unconnected series of profiles.

6. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:46 am

Adams
    I'm fine, my love, and you I really need your help, and I will be very glad if you can do it for me, I will be very happy if you can get me a foundation for my son of course, I'll get him back, when I am back in the state of love you so much .... kisses
    Adams
    ok my love, I want to send it to my son in Turkey this tuition order my honey love is all the details of my son's ok you'll just go to the bank and ask for Western Union, you want to send some fund for your son ok thank you my love I really appreciate kisses ..... Surname: Adams
    NAME: James
    ADDRESS: Karakoy bankalar Caddesi ve not Ai No: 18
    City: Istanbul
    Code: 1823

7. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

8. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Skype ID: live:samdavid2122
    Sam David
    Born: Tuesday, November 01, 1966
    Ontario, Toronto, Canada

Facebook
    facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013661460541
    live: samdavid2122

Sam David
    First Aid Doctor at Liberian Red Cross
    Studied Business Management at Harvard University
    Went to Harvard-Westlake School
    Lives in Monrovia, Liberia
    Single
    From Canada, Kansas

9. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

diggs_k (@at ymail.com)
    kennethdiggs001(@gmail.com)

Kenneth001
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Looking for: Serious Relationship
    State, City: maryland
    Marital status: Single
    Children: I don't want children
    Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
    Body built: Slim / Slender
    Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
    Education: Masters Degree
    Personal Description:

Hello

How are you `doing,hope cool?I scrolled through your profile and it caught my interest and i think we can both work things out and see where it leads us,I am Kenneth Diggs By name and am from {MD} ..I am 64yrs old and i am 5'7 tall, distinguished looking, blue eyes,white hair and am a conservative Man that is content, secure, generous, romantic, values honesty, honor, courage. Would love to take time to meet someone special in order to build a lifelong romance..Its a little bit far but i think distance shouldnt be an obstacles in a relationship and i am willing to relocate to any area..You can send me an email to my personal email address cos in no time i will be out of match..Here is my personal email address ( diggs_k at ymail.com or you send me yours but i will be looking forward to receive an email from you.

Cheers,

Kenneth

Kennethdiggs001 (@gmail.com)
    IP: 154.68.19.62
    Continent: Africa
    City: Abidjan

LITTLE ABOUT ME ...
    Kenneth Diggs <diggs_k (@ymail.com)>

Hello

How are you `doing,hope cool?I scrolled through your profile and it caught my interest and i think we can both work things out and see where it leads us,I am Kenneth Diggs By name and am from {MD} ..I am 64yrs old and i am 5'7 tall, distinguished looking, blue eyes,white hair and am a conservative Man that is content, secure, generous, romantic, values honesty, honor, courage. Would love to take time to meet someone special in order to build a lifelong romance..Its a little bit far but i think distance shouldnt be an obstacles in a relationship and i am willing to relocate to any area..You can send me an email to my personal email address cos in no time i will be out of match..Here is my personal email address ( diggs_k at ymail.com or you send me yours but i will be looking forward to receive an email from you.

Cheers,

Kenneth

WHAT AM SEARCHING FOR IN MY WOMAN
    Kenneth Diggs <diggs_k (@ymail.com)

I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE!! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship... I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship... I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy..That special someone is a man with integrity, she's compatible with me, having similar beliefs - New Age and is responsible, intelligent, has a sense of humour, positive, is clean and neat in habit and appearance, romantic, passionate about living and loving. I would prefer that someone to show interest and be supportive of my work. I like an adventurous person who likes travel, nature and enjoys being home.she is a woaman who is at peace with himself.
    I am hoping to connect with people of like minds to form friendship first and then leave the rest to the Universe...I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most people would assume a social butterfly.. Instead I'm the quiet watchful, listener who will provide u with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell u what to do. I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze across the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature. I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day...I dont ask too much of a person, i like somebody who is honest, reliable, tender, likes to show his emotions, likes to comunicate in the good or bad times, funny and romantic. i like to have a relation based on love, comunication, care for each other and respect each other space, likes, dislikes... i want someone close to me........I dont like lies, no matter if the situacion is bad i prefer to know the truth, i think that when people comunicates in a madure way things can be solved....I will be waiting to read back from you soon

Tracking Details
    Opened
    Opened 31-Jan-17 at 18:56:35pm (UTC -5:00) - 8hours44mins21secs after sending
    Location Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire (86% likelihood)
    Opened on Adsl-41¸207¸17¸133¸aviso¸ci (41¸207¸17¸133:60350)
    Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
    Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 10.0; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0

Summary - as at 31-Jan-17 at 18:56:55pm (UTC -5:00) - 8hours44mins41secs after sending
    Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader