Robert R. Stearns

Discussion in 'Diplomat scams' started by Miyuki, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <www.@marble.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016
    From: "Diplomat Robert. R Stearns" <www.@marble.ocn.ne.jp>
    Reply-To: "Diplomat Robert. R Stearns" <robert.r.stearns1@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <596453955.54232643.1478639986962.JavaMail.root@marble.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 209 E Wisconsin Ave

FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
    209 E Wisconsin Ave
    Phone: 805-900-7980
    Opens at 7:30 AM
    Contact Diplomat Robert. R Stearns via Email ( robert.r.stearns1@gmail.com )

Dear Beneficiary,

The management of this company,wishes to inform you that, we received a parcel containing an ATM Visa Card valued $4,500,000 for safety delivery to your residential address in your country.

This parcel was brought to us by the Visa Card payment office here in Wisconsin USA, please reconfirm the below information to us to avoid a wrongful delivery.

(1) YOUR Full Names:...............
    (2) YOUR Parcel Owner Address:.....
    (3) YOURCountry/State:.............
    (4) YOUR Tel:......................
    (5) YOUR OCCUPATION:...............

We will register your package and send you the tracking before we proceed for safety delivery of your package as soon as you reconfirm the required information's for safety delivery. Contact Robert. R Stearns via Email ( robert.r.stearns1@gmail.com ) Or send sms to 805-900-7980 FedEx Office is your local printing company in Wisconsin, offering a wide range of printing services, including business card printing, digital color printing, and self-service copying. Come try our professional printers for yourself. Even ship with FedEx

Thanks
    Diplomat Robert. R Stearns

2. Miyuki

From: 197.234.219.63, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017)
    Reply-To: Robert Stearns <robert_stearns2@aol.com>
    Message-ID: <1279358097.30515741.1496966330470.JavaMail.root@fine.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Receive Your Cash Consignment Box worth $4,500,000 USD From Diplomat Robert Stearns

Attention Beneficiary

Greetings, My name is Diplomat Robert Stearns. I,m an international diplomat delivery officer from Economic Community Of West Africa States (ECOWAS), I just arrived La Crosse Wisconsin with your Cash consignment Box worth $4,500,000 USD. Right now I am standing at La Crosse Regional Airport as I am having a problem to locate your nearest airport and address for finishing delivery.

Kindly Fill The Below Information To Avoid Wrong Delivery

Your Full Name: __________
    Your Address: __________
    Your Direct Tel Phone: __________
    A Copy Of Your Id for identification: __________
    Nearest Airport: __________

Below is my Contact details
    Email: robert_stearns2@aol.com
    Phone (608) 728-8636

I am waiting now to enable me complete the trip.

Regards Robert Stearns

3. Miyuki

From: 197.234.219.26, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <USA.@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017
    Reply-To: Robert Stearns <robertstearns1212@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <382023037.14955884.1496989402587.JavaMail.root@honey.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Receive Your Cash Consignment Box worth $7,500,000 USD From Diplomat Robert Stearns

Receive Your Cash Consignment Box worth $7,500,000 USD From Diplomat Robert Stearns

Greetings, My name is Diplomat Robert Stearns. I,m an international diplomat delivery officer from Economic Community Of West Africa States (ECOWAS), I just arrived La Crosse Wisconsin with your Cash consignment Box worth $7,500,000 USD. Right now I am standing at La Crosse Regional Airport as I am having a problem to locate your nearest airport and address for finishing delivery.

Kindly Fill The Below Information To Avoid Wrong Delivery
    Your Full Name: __________
    Your Address: __________
    Your Direct Tel Phone: __________
    A Copy Of Your Id for identification: __________
    Nearest Airport: __________

Below is my Contact details
    Email: robertstearns1212@yahoo.com
    Phone (202) 871-0751

Regards Robert Stearns

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <sabia81@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15c603710ba.sabia81@alice.it>
    Date: Wed, 31 May 2017
    Reply-To: robert_stearns2@aol.com
    Subject: RECEIVE YOUR $1.600.000.00 USD THROUGH FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER

I swear to God almighty Father before and am here to swear again that nothing will stop to start reiving Your Money

Listen and listen good,what another assurance do you need before you will send the required fee of $50 for us to renew your payment fill from your Benin High Court ON YOUR BEHALF, I have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and lagitimeta.

I swear to God almighty Father before and am here to swear again that nothing will stop to start receiving your daily payment after this $50. if I fail to start sending you your daily payment of $6000.00 within 48hours after you send the $50 as I promise let God Take my life, I cannot fail you,i promise you. don't fear as soon as you sent the $50 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you or not because I can not use my life swear because of $50,How can I swear against my life because of this FUND, but is to show you that what am telling you the truth. so please try to understand me by sending this $50 is big amount but is too small for the amount you have to receive within 48hours okay.

Here is the information to use send the money so that we will complete the matter once and for all.$50 only no more payment I swear to God and your FUND and I will start sending you your total fund of $1.600.000.00 at the rent of $6,000.00 per day immediately i receive payment here okey. am here by giving you 100%Assurance that you will receive your fund and you can start picking it.

Here is the information to make the payment through western union money transfer below:

RECEIVER'S NAME___ Klly Lucas
    CITY: COTONOU
    ADDRESS: NO:171 AKIL ROAD COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
    TEXT QUESTION::::::;; A
    ANSWER::::::::::::: B
    AMOUNT:::::::::::::::$50
    MTCN:::::::::::::::

I am looking forward to hear from you right now and know what is holding not to make the payment as you said because i hate any thing promise and fail. I am waiting to hear from you now.

Awaiting to receive the payment information. Thank you for your understand and
    God bless you.
    Do not fail to reply.
    THANKS FOR OUR PATRONAGE,
    YOURS SINCERELY
    MR. ROBERT STEARNS
    FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
    TELEPHONE +22999764233
    Do not fail to reply.
    Email on robert_stearns2@aol.com