Rodney Young

Discussion in 'Medical scams' started by Dororo, May 17, 2017.

1. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <rod473687@sbcglobal.net>
    Received: from semfq02.mfg.siteprotect.com (semfq02.mfg.siteprotect.com [64.26.60.183])
    Date: Thu, 4 May 2017
    Reply-To: Rodney Young <rod473687@hotmail.com>
    Subject: URGENT

Good Day,

I'm sorry to bother you with this but it is a bad time for me. I had to make a sudden trip to Manila Philippines due to some urgent matters to help my sick sister, she was diagnosed with (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) a type of Blood Cancer and had been undergoing treatment lately. The news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency.

The hospital management is demanding for a deposit before they can carry out the surgery operation to save her life and I traveled down here with little money because I never expected things to be the way it is right now. Most painful thing is that I lost my phone on my way rushing down to the hospital. Can you assist me with a loan? I'll surely pay back as soon as I get back home.

Please let me know if you can be of help so I can advise on how to transfer the funds. I値l be happy to hear from you soon regarding my request and please remember to keep this private and secret because of her critical condition.

Thanks,
    Rodney Young