Sam Oneal, Bred Horse Co, Canada

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Oguta, Ojota Fw Nat

Return-Path: <sam2oneal@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018
To: ssssssss <ssssssss@yahoo.com>
Subject: Am still waiting to hear from you as you promised.
Errors-To: <sam2oneal231@hanmail.net>

Hello and how are you doing?

I am Sam Oneal the manager of Bred Horse Co Canada, is my decision to contact you personally concerning our company requirement for opic B2 Horse Seed a material founded in South America recently. I also understand this is not inline to your business idea, but don’t worry I will guide you successfully through it.

opic B2 Horse Seed is the major Natural material my company use for reproduction of antiviral, retroviral, injections, treatments, food supplement and also for research since 2005, our company normally purchase this product from an India supplier base in Dubai UAE.

I discover that this same material is originally manufacture in South America, and sold at a lower price which I don't want to disclose with anyone in our company because of my private interest in the business. I intend to present someone as the supplier, who will be a Center-man between my company and the manufacturer as I don’t want my company to know the manufacturer.

If you’re willing to cooperate with me I will guide you on how to execute the business with me, it is my privilege to have this business opening but I cannot achieve this business alone while working in the same company.

I need a straightforward business minded person who can achieve the business with me. If you can handle a genuine business I will give you more detail.

Thanks
Sam.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sam2oneal@gmail.com>
Received: by mail-pg0-f68.google.com with SMTP id r26so2442612pgv.13
Reply-To: sam2oneal@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018
Subject: Re: Am still waiting to hear from you as you promised.

Hello .
Thanks for your immediate response to my email and i want to assure you that this transaction is legitimate and not from a Nigerian either which from the email i sent to you i explicitely explain to you that I'm the Manager of Bred Horse Co Canada not even in the shores of Africa let alone Nigeria..

To re-affirm my promise stated above i will give you my direct Canada phone number so you can call me directly or we can do whatsapp chat. To re-assure you that this transaction is legit and not from a Nigerian i want state clearly here that in the cause of this transaction if i ever mention Nigeria or tell you anything relating to Nigeria just put a stop to it.

I would want to commend you for coming out straight to tell me we can handle a transcation but deffinately not from a Nigerian which would give me the guts to keep my promises as i have stated here.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Sam.

Thanks for your immediate response to my email and i want to assure you that this transaction is legitimate and not from a Nigerian either which from the email i sent to you i explicitely explain to you that I'm the Manager of Bred Horse Co Canada not even in the shores of Africa let alone Nigeria..
:rolleyes: Will they ever learn?

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
This one won't quit easily. Dead email account? No problem.

Return-Path: <oneal_sam@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018
Subject: Am still waiting to hear from you as promised

It's been weeks now i expected your mail but i have yet to receive it, I hope you are doing good and i would wish you write to me so we can proceed to getting this deal done because right now my company is in need of the product.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Sam

Sent: Thursday, March 22,
Subject: Re: Am still waiting to hear from you as promised

Hello
How can you say that.. if my email was closed how did i contact you..
You just have to take such off your mind and lets talk business and get
it done.. i don't like it when you sound off.
Please try and get back to me.
Sam

Return-Path: <oneal_sam@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic303-3.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.131.42)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018
Subject: Re: Am still waiting to hear from you as promised

Hello
I am so happy about how inquisitive, meticulous and outstanding you are.. You're a type that don't venture into business or transaction you are not very sure of.. I didn't know you will notice that but i must have to tell you, you're such a potential and i trustworthy person.

Let me use this medium to tell you that gmail remains one of the strongest domain when it comes to email domains and i have to block that account because i was getting abnormal emails and i was suspecting some people in my company where monitoring my account and want to know where and how to get the Opic B2 Horse Seed.

I want us to be coding our emails... please anytime you're sending me email make sure you write my full name Sam Oneal and i must make sure i write your full name to make sure the email is coming from us.

I blocked that account because i know longer trust the account.. my secretary has the password and so many other people that have worked here with me so i needed to changed to a very trusted account to avoid people coming between us.

Thanks once again for showing me how observant you are and hope to get your positive response soon.

Sam Oneal.