Samuel Jude, somewhere

Discussion in 'Compensation Scams' started by Miyuki, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

He didn't do ATM cards in the past: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?60515

Received: from 196.46.245.141, [​IMG] Nigeria, Tegina, Mobile Packet Data Core
    Return-Path: <m.m.m.mmmail.mail65mailm@aol.co.uk>
    Message-Id: <5466_______________________________________SING@mx.google.com>
    From: "MR SAMUEL JUDE" <m.m.m.mmmail.mail65mailm@aol.co.uk>
    Subject: YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY
    Reply-To: [revfatherugorji01@gmail.com]
    Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014

Dear Friend,

Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay; Presently I'm in London with the partners for some new projects with the money. Contact my Priest in Lagos state, federal Republic of Nigeria, because I have left the instruction with him on your behalf and instructed him where to send the $5,000,000.00. Without any further delay for your compensation.

Remember that the us$5,000,000.00. Is in ATM CARD, not cash, so you need to send to him you?re full Information where the draft/check will be posted/delivered. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free to get in touched with him. As at the time I was leaving Nigeria he was the only one I could trust with that kind of money, he is a very simple and understanding person. His name is Rev Father Dr Ugorji Email (revfatherugorji01@gmail.com)

NOTE: BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION'S YOU WILL SEND TO MY PRIEST:-
    (1) YOUR FULL NAMES:
    (2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS:
    (3) YOUR DIRECT CELLPHONE NUMBER:
    (4) YOUR COUNTRY ADDRESS:

So feel free to get in touch with him and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. As at the moment, I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the priest on your behalf to receive that money, so you get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay. Here is his email address again (revfatherugorji01@gmail.com)

Regards
    MR SAMUEL JUDE.

2. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.190.229, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    From "MR SAMUEL JUDE"
    Return-Path: <judejude777777@aol.co.uk>
    Subject: CONTACT FOR YOUR $5,000,000.00. DOLLARS BANK DRAFT
    Reply-To: revfather76@gmail.com
    Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015

Dear Friend,

Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay; Presently I'm in London with the partners for some new projects with the money.

Contact my Priest in Lagos state, federal Republic of Nigeria, because I have left the instruction with him on your behalf and instructed him where to send the $5,000,000.00. without any further delay for your compensation Payment.

Remember that the $5,000,000.00. Is in draft, not cash, so you need to send to him you’re full Information where the draft/check will be posted/delivered. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free to get in touched with him. As at the time I was leaving Nigeria he was the only one I could trust with that kind of money, he is a very simple and understanding person. His name is Rev Father Dr Ugorji Email (revfatherdrugorji@aol.com)

NOTE: BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION'S YOU WILL SEND TO MY PRIEST:-

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
    (2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
    (3) YOUR DIRECT CELLPHONE NUMBER
    (4) YOUR COUNTRY ADDRESS

So feel free to get in touch with him and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. As at the moment, I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the priest on your behalf to receive that money, so you get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Here is his email address again (revfatherdrugorji@aol.com)

Regards
    MR SAMUEL JUDE.

3. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.71.187.180, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    From "MR SAMUEL JUDE"
    Return-Path: <wwinning.mewinning.me@aol.co.uk>
    Subject: Contact My Priest your $5m Compensation Is Ready
    Reply-To: revfatherdrugorji45@yahoo.com.hk
    Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015

Dear Friend,
    Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay; Presently I'm in London with the partners for some new projects with the money.Contact my Priest in Lagos state, federal Republic of Nigeria, because I have left the instruction with him on your behalf and instructed him where to send the $5,000,000.00. Without any further delay for your compensation.
    Remember that the $5,000,000.00, five million dollars, is in draft, not cash, so you need to send to him you’re full Information where the draft/check will be posted/delivered. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free to get in touched with him. As at the time I was leaving Nigeria he was the only one I could trust with that kind of money, he is a very simple and understanding person. His name is Rev Father Dr Ugorji Email
    (revfatherdrugorji45@yahoo.com.hk)
    NOTE: BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION YOU WILL SEND TO MY PRIEST:-
    (1) YOUR FULL NAMES
    (2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
    (4) YOUR COUNTRY ADDRESS
    So feel free to get in touch with him and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.
    As at the moment, I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the priest on your behalf to receive that money, so you get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
    Here is his email address again
    (revfatherdrugorji45@yahoo.com.hk)
    Regards
    MR SAMUEL JUDE

4. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 41.138.171.63, NIGERIA, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Return Path: deerymaswe@cantv.net
    Subject: i appreciate your past effort
    Date: 9th Jul 2015
    Reply to: drugorjirevfather@gmail.com

open the attachment file from Mr Samuel Jude

5. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 105.112.8.196, NIGERIA, Airtel Networks Limited
    same as above

6. Miyuki

"Now in Paraguay"

From: 41.71.144.157, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    From MR SAMUEL JUDE ~fermale@speedy.com.ar>
    Return-Path: ~fermale@speedy.com.ar>subject: Dear Friend i appreciate your past effort

Dear Friend i appreciate your past effort
    Dear Friend,Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay; Presently I'm in London with the partners for some new projects with the money.

Contact my Priest in Lagos state, federal Republic of Nigeria, because I have left the instruction with him on your behalf and instructed him where to send the $7,000,000.00. Without any further delay for your compensation.

Remember that the $7,000,000.00, seven million dollars, is in draft, not cash, so you need to send to him you’re full Information where the draft/check will be posted/delivered. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free to get in touched with him. As at the time I was leaving Nigeria he was the only one I could trust with that kind of money, he is a very simple and understanding person. His name is Rev Father Dr Ugorji Email (drugorjirevfather@gmail.com)

NOTE: BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION YOU WILL SEND TO MY PRIEST:-(1) YOUR FULL NAMES(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS(3) YOUR DIRECT CELLPHONE NUMBER(4) YOUR COUNTRY ADDRESS

So feel free to get in touch with him and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.

As at the moment, I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the priest on your behalf to receive that money, so you get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Here is his email address again( drugorjirevfather@gmail.com)
    Regards
    MR SAMUEL JUDE

7. Miyuki

Again, and still in Nigeria. He must confuse Lagos and London.
    Return-Path: <hhww7@herutiity.gr.tn>
    To: Recipients <hhww7@herutiity.gr.tn>
    Reply-To: <revfatherugorji76@minister.com>

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free to get in touched with him. As at the time I was leaving Nigeria he was the only one I could trust with that kind of money, he is a very simple and understanding person. His name is Rev Father Dr Ugorji Email : ( revfatherugorji76@minister.com)

8. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Now in London.

Return-Path: <david_wilson18@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic307-11.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.190.34)
    Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018
    Reply-To: "MR Samuel Jude." <revfatherdrugorji2@gmail.com>
    Subject: Contact My Priest For Your Compensation Bank Draft

Dear Friend,

Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay; Presently I'm in London with the partners for some new projects with the money.

Contact my Priest in Lagos state, federal Republic of Nigeria, because I have left the instruction with him on your behalf and instructed him where to send the $5,000,000.00. without any further delay for your compensation.

Remember that the $5,000,000.00. Is in draft, not cash, so you need to send to him you’re full Information where the draft/check will be posted/delivered. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free to get in touched with him. As at the time I was leaving Nigeria he was the only one I could trust with that kind of money, he is a very simple and understanding person. His name is Rev Father Dr Ugorji Email (revfatherdrugorji2@gmail.com)

NOTE: BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION YOU WILL SEND TO MY PRIEST:-
    (1) YOUR FULL NAMES
    (2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
    (4) YOUR COUNTRY ADDRESS
    (5) YOUR OCCUPATION

Here is his email address again (revfatherdrugorji2@gmail.com)

Regards
    MR Samuel Jude.

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Still in London.
    Return-Path: <mrdavidwilson646@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: MR Samuel Jude <revfatherdrugorji2@gmail.com>

Rev Father Dr Ugorji Email (revfatherdrugorji2@gmail.com)