Say hello

ipcs

Just joined the group today. I was checking about Mr. Ayoni Ayew Ayoni
Company: Ayew Unique Agency
P.O. Box TS 273, 87 Nii Akrong Boye Street
Teshie Tsuibleoo, Accra, Ghana.

I am glad I decided to check because I find from your page that this company is a fraud.

Hello,
I am Vladimir from Russia
I very little speak English but I think I am learned enough to write English posts
No not very perfect but I hope it is enough to undertand what I write :LOL:
I want to report and bust scams here
but before I should learn all dos and donts on this forum to participate
So hello people!

Welcome Vladimir. If we have enough of them and they really are scams we can always start a new subforum.
Oh thank you
It is kind of you:)

Now I am preparing topic about how to keep pc safe when browsing sites and using unknown programs with sandboxie
if it is appropriate I would like to post it on this forum.
Surely this will be 100% original content and NO advertising
Just pros and cons of this program and howtos for inexperienced users.
Thank you for replies

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Wetin dey MUGU! Now how about you introduce yourself properly as a low life scammer scumbag who is so stupid that he posts on an anti-fraud website? From Benin.

OH I see you use the name of Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon. In other scams you say you are an engineer. I think the name small scammer boi suits you better .

Here is a copy of one of your scams.

reply-to: ofo3 @outlook.com
date: Sun, 26 Jun 16 01:03:18 +0000
message-id: <OID_1466902938417680_0medicalsur@speedy.com.ar>
subject: Attention:
x-origin: 41.86.234.171
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE
mime-version: 1.0

Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon.

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH WORLD BANK.

Attention:

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you.

We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the then secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$3.900,000.00 each.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

We found your name and email in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact Dr Michael Benson, of our paying center in Benin, as he is our representative in Republic Benin, contact him immediately for your cheque worth of USD$3.900,000.00 This funds are in Certified International Bank Draft for security purpose OK? so he will send it to you and you can cash it in our bank in your country. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Cheque to you. Dr Michael Benson immediately for your Cheque.

Person to Contact mr Michael Benson.
Email: michaelbenson677 @yahoo.com.ph
Phone: +229-99907652

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your Cheque. Making the world a better place.

Regards,
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon.
hxxp // www.un.org/sg/
UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION

Dear team, can you please tell me where I can share technical advice and experience on this forum?
i mean advice for computer service / management,including recomendations for testing and fixing hardware problems etc....
a little bit for me to wait for holidays when i will have free time, i would gladly share something good and useful!

Would you allow me to post that if you agree the technical advice is very related to online safety....?
many thanks!