Scammer Prince Idris Oseni Come On Down!

Prince Idris Oseni aka Mr. Barry Wright (RCA), it is your turn to be publicly exposed as the scammer that you are. You thought you were safe in Nigeria but the long arm of Jellystone Park law has reached out and tapped you on the shoulder. Actually one of your buddies got caught with his knickers down and was only to happy to grass you out. He royally screwed you over dude.

Now then while we expose you to the good folks of the worldwide public, Boo Boo Bear and me will be inspecting your pick-a-nik basket.

MEET PRINCE IDRIS OSENI:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1476870268

http://www.myspace.com/princesony4show

Hobbies: scamming, pumping iron, scamming, getting pumped by his buddies.

If you got one of these, it came from Idiris:
SHELL INTERNATIONAL LTD
SHELL FOUNDATION, UK SE 1 7NA.
Reference Number: 575061725
Batch Number: 8056490902/188
Winning Numbers 1 2 26 30 40 21

Dear Donation Beneficiary,

The Shell Foundation UK was established in the year 2000 by the Shell Multi-Million Groups and is now supported by the United Nations (UN), European Union (EU), and the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).

To celebrate the 7th anniversary program, the Shell Foundation UK, in conjunction with some multi national Companies and other relevant bodies is giving out a yearly donation of US$400,000.00(FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) to eight lucky recipients.

Your email address was selected among the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of US$400,000.00 (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) as charity donations/aid from the Shell Foundation UK in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament.

For further information and claim, Please contact your claims agent with the below email address and quote these numbers. Winning Numbers: 1 2 26 30 40 21, Ref:575061725, Batch:8056490902/188 and cash credit file ref: ILP/HW46704/08. Please fill the form below about you and send it to your claims agent with the below email address.

Full Name:-
Date of Birth:-
Address:-
Sex:-
Nationality:-
Telephone:-
Email:-

Please contact our Claims Agent through the following information below.

Contact Person: Mr. Barry Wright (RCA)
Email1: info@shelloilpromo.co.cc
Email2: barrywright2009@aim.com
Tel: +447 031 981 853

NOTE: All winnings MUST be claimed, not later than 28 days after notification, Failure to do so will result to outright cancellation.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT AT: info@shelloilpromo.co.cc OR barrywright2009@aim.com

Signed,
Shell Oil Corporation.
KNOWN EMAIL ADDRESSES:
princesony4show@yahoo.com
barrywright2009@aim.com
info@shelloilpromo.co.cc
barrywright010@aim.com
shelloilprm09@bellsouth.net
barrywright08@gmail.com

Well, I think that is enough anal probing for today. Here is your pick-a-nik basket, sorry but we confiscated the contents (rubs bulging belly and moves toothpick to other side of mouth) Enjoy your new Internet fame.

This scammer brought to you by:
Ranger Yogi Bear
Chief Pick-a-nik basket Inspector
Jellystone Park
Email: ranger.yogi.bear@gmail.com

Seriously, it was quite the stroke of bad luck to fall on Yogi's insatiable appetite Scammer Prince Idris Oseni...but then again, those pictures are enough to make one sick. Poor Yogi! I hear he got indigestion.

Seriously, it was quite the stroke of bad luck to fall on Yogi's insatiable appetite Scammer Prince Idris Oseni...but then again, those pictures are enough to make one sick. Poor Yogi! I hear he got indigestion.
Indigestion? Poor Yogi might be so sick from eating this one he will have to spew him up like the vomit he is!

Or, if he does make it through the digestive tract, we all know what that makes him in the END. Would you call that Yogi Poo?

P

Prince Idris Oseni

who ever you are spoiling my name and my dignity like these ... i hereby hand u over to Almighty God to punish you for all you post here because i don't know what i have done to you to deserve these humiliation

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@ Prince Idris Oseni - This thread is almost 6 years old and you claim to have only just found it?
Why are using a Nigerian Proxy to post here? IP: 197.211.52.36, Globacom Ltd
Are you the owner of all those email addresses, past or present?
Are you the person as shown above in the photographs?

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Idris, if you read the thread carefully you were exposed by one of your "friends" if you have any. He exposed you. I hope this is not difficult for you to understand. In any case, don't make Yogi Bear mad. He has a friend named The Baron and you want to be very careful with The Baron.

Tut Tut @ fffbbbiii from Lagos, Nigeria You know you shouldn't come here and insult the members, that makes them very mad, especially when members DO WORK and give up their spare time to help in exposing cyber criminals and thieves, all for free. Your mate, Prince Idris Oseni is a scammer & thief & you just made it worse for him.

Has Prince Idris Oseni 's scamming got in the way of his business? I see he has a hair salon.

Did you do this to him? :ROFLMAO:

1.jpeg

Or maybe this?

2.jpeg

@prince Idris Oseni aka Mr. Barry Wright Wetin dey MUGU. :p

Oh dear likes to strike sexy poses, Likes the girly earrings. Never seen it with a woman. Who's a pretty boy then? Maybe a better name would be Princess Idris Oseni.

Never mind MUGU it makes no never mind to Big Bubba once he gets his hands on you You can squeal as much as you want to.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
can any jobless fool here show me an evidence

Sorry scammer scum it is YOUR country that has massive unemployment. Sorry we do not have any jobless fools here, however there seems to be a lot amoungt the scammers in Lagos.

LAGOS
— Despite improvements in some key economic indices, unemployment rate has risen further in third quarter (Q3) 2015, making it the fourth consecutive rise in unemployment rate quarterly since Q3, 2014.
National Bureau of Statistics, NBS, labour reports released during the weekend showed that the number of unemployed persons in the labour force increased by 1,454,620 during the quarter, resulting in an increase in the nation’s unemployment rate to 9.9 per cent in Q3 2015 from 8.2 per cent in Q2 2015 and 7.5 per cent recorded in Q1 2015.

Perhaps if you scammers stopped stealing then business people would be more confident in investing in Lagos. Every time you scam you are letting Nigeria and your fellow countrymen and women down.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@prince Idris Oseni aka Mr. Barry Wright Wetin dey MUGU. :p

Oh dear likes to strike sexy poses, Likes the girly earrings. Never seen it with a woman. Who's a pretty boy then? Maybe a better name would be Princess Idris Oseni.

Never mind MUGU it makes no never mind to Big Bubba once he gets his hands on you You can squeal as much as you want to.

OOPS Guess who is advertising on a Gay and lesbian dating website? Hows the hairdressing business PRINCY?

https://www.onescene.com/profiles/NG/imo/

Prince
@NG-Prince-1985 is a 31 year old Bisexual Male from Owerri, Imo, Nigeria. He is looking for Friendship, Relationship, Chat, Travel Partner and Casual.

I cannot get over how dumb these scammers like Prince Idris Oseni aka Mr. Barry Wright are. To make scam posts on an anti-fraud website is just about the dumbest thing these fools can do.

To actually insult the members here is so stupid it requires a special kind of dumb scammer to try it. :rolleyes:

fffbbbiii AKA Prince Idris Oseni falls into this class of idiots who need medical help for their low intelligence and absolute stupidity.

Hey fffbbbiii got any more ideas to help show that Prince Idris Oseni is just a low life thieving parasite. I guess that you are not real happy about all the extra free publicity.