Scammers say the funniest things, part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Banker William Moris in the UK

Who, strangely, sends his email from Kenya.
a very urgent and profitable business proposal which I believe will profit the both of u
does he think I'm schizo?

But this is the really spooky thing:
PLEASE CHANNEL YOUR RESPONSE

Last edited by a moderator:
From Barrister Okeynwadike

Attn:
I am just want to let you know that I am not interested in doing business with you since I sees no seriousness in you. I can understand, you are only out to insult me with your animalistic or foul languages. I don't deal with jokers like you

:D

Quark

Staff member
Lottery scam:
This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.
Uranium. I've heard you can't trust it. And especially the actinoids. They are really unstable. I guess they come from broken homes. :D

Quark

Staff member
I've heard the lanthanoids are pretty unstable and unscrupulous.

Lottery scam:
Misconduct and non adherence to instructions leads to prize termination
I suspect posting their scam email would probably lead to the termination of my prize.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From the Master Card Lottery

2. Mind the kind of words you use when communicating with your claims administrator, as he has the due right to disqualify you for misconduct.
So I guess if I call him an effing Nigerian 419 scammer that might just disqualify me, although he is in Nigeria.

My dear friend!
You remember me? It Natasha from Russia. We have got acquainted with you on one of sites of acquaintances. I on the former am lonely.
How your position?
I am grateful to you for those pleasant emotions that you to me have presented, but I continue searches of the happiness.
Unfortunately on all those sites that I I could not find unique and unique.
On all these sites it is a lot of scammers and men which there search for the love do not trust me. They I think that one of those swindlers, but I not the such. I sincerely wish to find the love.
There can be you can prompt me the site address on which not so much scammers?
If you help me I will be very grateful to you!
With impatience I wait for your help.
Natasha from Russia

:blah:

Quark

Staff member
Boy, the puns get bad in here.

If anyone can explain this one to me, let me know:
You are required to forward the following details to help facilitate the processing of your claims and certificate which will facilitate the Your winning price is to the tune of 950,000.00( Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.