Scamming vs. Prison

Discussion in 'General Information' started by Mr Natural, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Nice suit Bubba. :rolleyes: Is there anything they WON'T do for money?

2. Trickster

Trickster Member

Kind of sad all dressed up and nowhere to go but plenty of places to come:D

3. Central Scrutinizer

4. Trickster

Trickster Member

Laughing to hard to reply "Buckets of love" That is a scary thought...

5. Central Scrutinizer

I'd be afraid to touch the monkey. I wonder why that sign is where it is? Maybe he needs a little enhancement in that department. I can get him set up with some spam.

6. Trickster

Trickster Member

Looks like he eats spam a lot though Sir Spam Alot....

7. yullan

yullan Member

Nawwww. Just Spam Lotion.....

8. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Not safe for home or work

The Big Bubba video. We keep hinting about it. Now meet....Bubba. What you can expect in prison scammer-scum. How many years did you get? You can do the math...365 days a year x (y) years = ? [Answer: pain in the butt]

Turn your speakers way down or don't watch this with people around you at work or at home.

http://www.funny-games.biz/cartoon/makeyoumybitch.html

NSFW. ladies you may want to give this a miss DMY .

9. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

When Bubba gets you, you also become known as a prison bitch.

10. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

Good news for any yahoo yahoo boyz who might find themselves in prison in the U.S. A recent study by the US Department of Justice indicates that only about 10 percent of inmates in state prisons in the US are ever sexually assaulted. So your odds of avoiding Bubba are pretty good in state prison. The study doesn't talk about federal prisons, however....

11. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

From Wikipedia :
    Bubba Heaven. I think the numbers will be a LOT higher in the crowded conditions that scammers are likely to face.
    [​IMG]

I think Bubba calls this a smorgasbord. Something for the scammers to think about as they steal.

12. Central Scrutinizer

The Booty warrior. (From MSNBC)

13. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

The Offspring - When you're in prison

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

NSFW.

If you're a yahoo boi looking forward to some time in US prison, here's some advice for you from the Big Herc, especially part 2 about the soap.

15. Central Scrutinizer

More you can look forward to, yahoo boys.....

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2015/02/25/a-boy-among-men?ref=hp-1-112

A Boy Among Men
    What happens when you throw a teenager into an adult prison? Guess.

....And then it happened. One night after the last count before bed, John says, his cellmate suddenly attacked him, pulling down both of their pants and wrestling him onto the bottom bunk. John tried to resist, but he was less than 140 pounds, and next to David’s bulk of more than 200 he stood little chance as this powerful man forced his way in, slowly and painfully and in silence, without a condom or lubricant. John would later estimate that it lasted seven minutes. When David was finished, he told him to keep quiet. John obeyed; though still a fish, he had been down long enough to know that snitches suffer fates worse than rape.....

16. Primal_Instincts

Primal_Instincts New Member

haha i had a good chuckle at that!

17. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Four more scammers arrested and led off to a cosy prison cell. This time for murder and belonging to an unlawful confraternity. Bubba will teach them the real meaning of their catch cry " One Luv"
    They were Kazeem Oseni (28), Saheed Akinyele (35), Idowu Oguntade (37) and Dotun Sobukola (33).

Dressed just as Big Bubba likes them! Not a lot of swagger from these scammer boys now, just a look of fear as they are led off to meet ol Bubba. :cry:

[​IMG]