Scott Collins. Nigeria

Discussion in 'Male romance scammers' started by Lioness1, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
  2. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Profile on Badoo

Scott, 47
    "wants to meet a girl, older than 40"

Interests:
    Scott has not added any Interests yet.

About me:
    Would describe myself as being very easy going,honest, loyal and having a great sense of humor. If you can`t get along with me than there must be something wrong with you;) But seriously, I can get along with just about anyone as long as they are open and friendly. Of course i have my serious sid, but i prefer to leave that side of me at work. I try to keep myself constantly busy and out of the house when the weathers nice. But on raining or freezing days i like to stay in and watch movies. I love to travel, photography, history and sports. I always had a bunch of hobbies growing up such as ice and inline skating, cycling, tennis, gold, auto racing and photography. I`m an all around person that likes to know a little bit about everything and am pretty much up for anything. So even if our interests don`t exactly match up, I would love to learn and try new things because that`s what life is all about.

Looking for:
    Look for a true loving, caring and decent share my life with, a woman that understands the true meaning of love and family values.

Personal info:
    Relationship: I´m single
    Sexuality: I`m straight
    Appearance: 6"1 (1.85 cm)
    159 lbs (72 kg)
    average body
    black hair and blue eyes
    Living: By myself
    Children: No, never
    Smoking: Non-smoker
    Drinking: Sociality
    Education: Advanced degree
    Languages: English (fluent)
    GERMAN (wait my boy)!!!
    Spanish
    Italien
    Work: Geology, I have a reasonable income.

First contact Badoo

Scott - Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 3.10 pm

Hello dear, how are you doing? I think your profile look beautiful, i would like to know more about you. Your beautiful. In your age i like everything about you hope to hear from you soon. You can contact me through my email address: collinsscott86@yahoo.co.uk hope you write me in my email address soon, so we can talk and share pictures here bye take care. Kiss

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
  3. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

email ID lead to FB as Ezeh Emeka use different picture:
    http://www.facebook.com/ezeh.emeka.cosmos

[​IMG]

Member at Student
    Studied at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State
    Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
    From San Diego, California

Also on Badoo:
    badoo.com/en/0271136112/
    Emeka, 33
    Dundee, United Kingdom

[​IMG]

resurfaced with new email william.bill468@yahoo.com, William Bill

4. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

this is my new pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Badoo

Emeka, 33
    Was online more than a week ago

Wants to meet with a girl, 25-60

He is now at 383,417 place in search results. 1 profile visitor today, 5 this month.
    His popularity: Average or below

Dundee, United Kingdom

About me

would describe myself as being very easy going, honest, loyal and having a great sense of humor. If you can't get along with me than there must be something wrong with you :). But seriously, I can get along with just about anyone as long as they are open and friendly. Of course I have my serious side but I prefer to leave that side of me at work. I try to keep myself constantly busy and out of …

Looking for

look for a true loving , caring and decent share my life with, a woman that understands the true meaning of love and family values.

Personal info
    Languages: English

http://www.facebook.com/#!/ezeh.emeka.cosmos

Photos Facebook September 2012

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He changed his location in Enugu

6. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Some more photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    09/02/2012
    [​IMG]
    09/02/2012

Always looking for some new victims.....!
    [​IMG]

Facebook: "9ja youth must make online kool cash"
    38, agumbiade street, Lagos + 234 818 437 6362 nightlife
    22.10.2012 - 17.01 PM

[​IMG]

He speaks British English, Igbo and Yulu language.

Her likes:
    http://www.facebook.com/TobasSuperMartLtd

Shop 18 and 50 Sandgrose Old Market, Simpson Street, Lagos/Nigeria
    Tel.: +234 808 188 7476

Changed his location into Ile-Ife

7. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Now I have all I need....!

my passports 4
    Details ausblenden
    VON: Scott Collins
    18:19 Mittwoch, 14.November 2012
    Hello this is my passport and birth CV. if you still need more information please let me know. thanks

4 Dateien angehängt| 3,9MB

BIRTH CV.png
    INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.png
    EMEKA 2.pdf
    EMEKA.pdf

Diashow anzeigenAlle herunterladen
    Antwort an: Antwort an Scott Collins

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New profile photos Fb

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Some new photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Poor Nigeria and Tommy Hilfiger? The food you should stay stuck in the throat.

Scott, 47, Chicago, IL
    "Wants to meet a girl, older than 40"
    [collinsscott86@yahoo.com]
    allegedly "Geology"
    First contact on Badoo Scott Collins: 02/15/2012 3.10 PM
    IP Address: 41.190.3.72, Lagos/Nigeria

Money request US-Dollars 7.000,-- 02/25/2012 - 4.56 AM

One bank account reported 02/26/2012 - 10.30 AM
    (Homerton/UK)

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Supplement in the months February 2012 Statistics
    # 7 Collins Scott
    Money request US-$ 7.000,-- 04/07/2012

Reported another Bank account - thus two - today, Arpil 7, 2012 - 21.08 PM
    (UK)

9. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Telephone call with the Nigerian embassy in Berlin

Since February 2012, I am in contact with a Nigerian scammer, Scott Collins or Ezeh Cosmos Emeka . It is a prime example of Internet love scam with all what belongs to: money request, bank account details, rage over no Money earned, suddenly desire for a student visa .......! I am aware that I can occupy myself for hours with the solution of a problem, if I have the time and inclination, I have had in this case. I have built up with the fraudster, a relatively friendly relationship of trust, so also known the true identity of him. Through various posts, I know that he is cheating on, with other email address. That was enough!

After I unsuccessfully sent an email to the police headquarters in Abuja / Nigeria with a request to release a contact for a complaint of Internet fraud, yesterday I decided to call the Nigerian Embassy in Berlin. Phone number is +49 030 212300. They need a lot of patience, it takes forever until the line is free.

First, I ended up in the wrong department, I think "general relationship", dial 7, this man as well as another spoke no German, badly understand English. I explained my concerns succinctly, he was astonished: "What do you want? Internet fraud? What is it?" Finally he realized: "Love scam? Ahhh, they`re wrong here choose 030 212 300!" He might have connect me, but no!

So back in the queue, finally: Again I explained my concern clearly. The answer of this gentleman: "Internet love scam? No, they are wrong here, they go to the German police!" I asked him: "So they do not know these scams of their compatriots? Funny!" He hang up the handset very quickly. I felt, it was an unpleasant situtation for him, not for me. I had the impression he did not want to begin the relatively short conversation. He applied like an eel.

Meanwhile, I have the impression on the part of the Nigerian authorities is no interest to fight this fraud really.

I would not be me, now I have a really interesting challenge. To be continued in the near future here.

10. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

I think the Nigerian government is really ambivalent about cracking down on this.

11. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

Rough estimates say Nigeria pulls in about $1 billion a year (low end number) from internet fraud so there isn't a lot of incentive to stop it, except for the fact that Nigeria's reputation continues to get slammed. At some point they will figure out that it really costs them more money than it brings in but that day is still far off.

12. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

New profile pic Facebook - 12/07/2012

44901_441447865909199_1805819173_n.jpg

New profile pic Facebook

3800_457211904332795_1113737504_n.jpg

01/06/2013 Facebook

"Friends this my new BB PIN: 26A1F83E."

Newest profile photo Fb 02/18/2013

68907_475570695830249_1789526731_n.jpg

13. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Mo, 4.Mrz.2013 um 17:51
    VON Scott Collins AN Sie
    Re: Hallo

THANKS A LOT FOR THE MAIL, AM SO HAPPY AND GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW. HOW AS I'M READING YOUR MASSAGE MY HEART IS FULL OF JOY AND HAPPINESS.
    YES I'M REALLY INTERESTED TO STUDY AND THE STUDENT VISA.
    PLEASE TELL ME MORE DATA REQUIRES. HOPE YOU GOT THE ONCE I HAVE SENT.
    THANKS HOPEFULLY TO HEAR FROM YOU SOO

IP address 94.46.241.72 - Rackspot.com - n/a - Spain
    Mi, 6.Mrz.2013 um 7:02
    VON Scott Collins AN Sie
    Re: VISA

Good morning,
    am glad and happy to read your massage please you can inform me here. am having some problems with my the other mail.
    be blessed

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?75146-Ezeh-Cosmos-Emeka-aka-Scott-Collins-Nigeria

Do, 7.Mrz.2013 um 21:52
    Message mit Stern versehen
    VON Scott Collins AN Sie
    Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today.
    And I would never let it pass without telling you thanks God for knowing you.
    please send me mail here forget about the other email address, it's giving me problem keep on inform me here
    Have a good night

14. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Scott Collins - collinsscott86@yahoo.co.uk from Benin, NIGERIA

This piece of thieving filth doesn't even know that Dundee is NOT in England. Get the map out boy and learn! My, what a brain you have scammer and not a good one at that.

Scott Collins - collinsscott86@yahoo.co.uk from Benin, NIGERIA is a lying THIEF. Nobody wants a romance with you, ugly boi.

15. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

Di, 26.Mrz.2013 um 7:20
    VON Scott Collins AN Sie

HELLO GOOD MORNING HOW ARE YOU DOING? HOPE YOU'RE PREPARE THIS EASTER VERY WELL. I'M WITH MY FAMILY NOW. PLEASE ANY NEWS ABOUT MY STUDENT VISA?

16. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

17. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned