Secret Shopper

I got frustrated trying to find the exact location of the sender of this e-mailing. But it is a gmail account after all - a sure indication that a scamming coward is behind it. He/she does'nt even give me any address or phone informaion so that I can look up this "Shopper®" through BBB…Coward.

The Coward's (I mean scammer's) message:

"We have a mystery shopping assignment in your area and we would like you to participate"Secret Shopper® is accepting applications for qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. It's fun and rewarding, and you choose when and where you want to shop. You are never obligated to accept an assignment. There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience. After you sign up, you will have access to training materials via e-mail, fax or postal mail.
ABOUT US
Secret Shopper® is the premier mystery shopping company, serving clients across America and Canada with over 500,000 shoppers available and ready to help businesses better serve their customers. Continual investment in the latest internet and communication technologies coupled with over 16 years of know-how means working with Secret Shopper® is a satisfying and rewarding experience. Secret shopping as seen on ABC NEWS, NBC NEWS, L.A.TIMES.

You will be required to interact with the shop clerk.You may conduct the shop alone or as a couple. The assignment will pay $200.00 per duty Kindly Fill Out the application form below and we will get back to you shortly with the assignment:
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

First Name: Last Name:
Street Address:
City: , State: , Zip Code:
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
Current Occupation:

We look forward to working with you.
Sincerely,
Secret Shopper®

Header informaiton (I left the gibberish for someone else to figure out):
Subject: Mystery Shopper Assignment In Your Area
Date: June 1, 2009
Reply-To: [secretlshopper2@gmail.com]
Return-Path: <nnwsso6@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-px0-f128.google.com ([209.85.216.128 Mountain View, California])

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
From Rita Bowen
Return-Path: <rita.bowen1@secureroot.com>
Received: from 79.170.194.167, U.K., Intrahost Limited
Reply-To: <timilehin.tene@yahoo.com>
Subject: MYSTERY SHOPPER / RESEACHERS WANTED
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010

"We have a mystery shopping assignment in your area and we would like you to participate" Secret Shopper® is accepting applications for qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. It's fun and rewarding, and you choose when and where you want to shop. You are never obligated to accept an assignment. There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience. After you sign up, you will have access to training materials via e-mail, fax or postal mail.

ABOUT US
Secret Shopper® is the premier mystery shopping company, serving clients across America, Canada, Australia and Europe with over 500,000 shoppers available and ready to help businesses better serve their customers. Continual investment in the latest internet and communication technologies coupled with over 16 years of know-how means working with Secret Shopper® is a satisfying and rewarding experience. Secret shopping as seen on ABC NEWS, NBC NEWS, L.A.TIMES. Stores and organizations such as The Gap, Walmart, Pizza Hut, and Banks. One amongst many others pay for Secret Shoppers to shop in their establishments and report their experiences. On top of being paid for shopping you are also allowed to keep purchases for free.

Secret Shopper® NEVER charge fees to the shopper. Training, tips for improvement, and shopping opportunities are provided free to registered shoppers. Mystery shoppers are either paid a pre-arranged fee for a particular shop, a reimbursement for a purchase or a combination of both.Secret Shopper® has available for immediate assignment an inspection of the customer service of any walmart in your area. You are to shop secretly and invest just a token. This fee will be paid upfront. During this shop you will visit the location and make several observations as regards the customer service.

You will be required to interact with the shop clerk.
You may conduct the shop alone or as a couple.
The assignment will pay $500.00 per duty

Kindly Fill Out the application form below and we will get back to you shortly with the assignment:

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
First Name.............................................
Middle Name.............................................
Last Name.............................................
Street Address .............................................
City, State, Zip Code .............................................
Cell Phone Number .............................................
Home Phone Number .............................................
Age...................................................................
Current Occupation......................................................
Alternate Email Address .............................................
AVAILABILITY:
Days/Hours Available
Monday .............................................
Tuesday .............................................
Wednesday .............................................
Thursday .............................................
Friday .............................................
Saturday .............................................
Sunday .............................................
Hours Available: from _______ to ______

We await your urgent response.
Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Secret Shopper®

(authenticated sender [bevanmac@optusnet.com.au])

from Need_A_Job <peopleseekers141@mail.com>
reply-to [groupassociates080@gmx.com]
date Sat, Oct 30, 2010
subject Need_A_Job

Job Details

You will earn the minimum of $200 weekly by working as mystery shopper or us and your weekly pay would increase as we have verified you are capable.our employment packet includes business evaluation form, a training assignment which will be sending to you after you received payment for the assignment. Paycheck would be sent to you for the assignment by money order check or cashier check. you are to deduct your weekly commission (as will be instructed in future) which will be your wages, and the rest would be used for the assignment evaluation at the store that will be send to you and then you are to deduct your weekly commission (as will be instructed in future) which will be your wages, and the rest would be used for the assignment evaluation at the store that will be send to you.

Your Employment packet is as follows:

1. Business evaluation form: This is the form you are required to fill after you visit any shopping mall in your area, you would be given the store name and address. You are required to evaluate its customer service and quality control after their services are rendered to you.

You would require filling a form to rate the employee(s), the form would be given to you after the assignment evaluation.

2. Training Assignment: You are hired to evaluate the quality of services of the store or mall that would be given to you. You are needed to rate the employees. Please note, this is a part-time job activity.

Your First Assignment as a Mystery Shopper will be carried out at any Nearest Western Union Outlet to you, The Package that we have here for you contains a Payment (which carries Your First Assignment Commission, and the Fund to carry out the Assignment, Note that Your Commission on this first assignment will be $200 and wegive increament on each assignment you carry out successfully), All you will be doing is to get the cheque Cashed and Locate a Nearest Western Union Outlet to you and shop there like a Mystery Shopper, As a secret shopper your job is to detect any thing going on in the outlet. Make sure you memorize everything you see in there cause you would be asked some other questions when you return . Also you cant just walk out of the outlet without sending anything or you would be suspected, So that is why we sent you the funds to make the transfer(We will inform you with the information you will send the fund to), and also note that This First Assignment should not take More than 24hrs to carry out....ok?.

But before we send the Payment Package Out... We will like to confirm if this is ok with you, I mean if you will be able to carry out this assignment.. If Yes, Kindly email me If you are interested and willing to work with us, kindly email me the below details so that paycheck will be issue out in your name and then mail to your location.

Full Name:
Full Address (No P.O Box):
City,
State:
Post Code:
Cell Phone:
Alternate Email Address:

I will be looking forward to receive the above details.

Sincerely,
Secret Shopper®
Received: from User ([119.225.9.62]) by mail02.syd.optusnet.com.au

Are you sure this is a fake? And if it is, has this info been sent to the feds? I would like an answer to this because I received all that info in a word document attachment in an email. I wrote back to the email address that sent it to me asking to show proof that this was a legitimate business offer and all they did was send me the same email with the same attachment.

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 178.33.149.168, France, Santrex Internet Service, [abuse@ovh.net]
Reply-To: <enquiry.fbi.gov@ibibo.com>
"FBI"<shawnhenry@fbi.gov>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: Message From FBI
Subject: Job Opening: Read attachment for information
Date: Monday, November 22, 2010

Job Details

You will earn the minimum of $200 weekly by working as mystery shopper or us and your weekly pay would increase as we have verified you are capable.our employment packet includes business evaluation form, a training assignment which will be sending to you after you received payment for the assignment. Paycheck would be sent to you for the assignment by money order check or cashier check. you are to deduct your weekly commission (as will be instructed in future) which will be your wages, and the rest would be used for the assignment evaluation at the store that will be send to you and then you are to deduct your weekly commission (as will be instructed in future) which will be your wages, and the rest would be used for the assignment evaluation at the store that will be send to you.

1. Business evaluation form: This is the form you are required to fill after you visit any shopping mall in your area, you would be given the store name and address. You are required to evaluate its customer service and quality control after their services are rendered to you.

You would require filling a form to rate the employee(s), the form would be given to you after the assignment evaluation.

2. Training Assignment: You are hired to evaluate the quality of services of the store or mall that would be given to you. You are needed to rate the employees. Please note, this is a part-time job activity.

Your First Assignment as a Mystery Shopper will be carried out at any Nearest Western Union Outlet to you, The Package that we have here for you contains a Payment (which carries Your First Assignment Commission, and the Fund to carry out the Assignment, Note that Your Commission on this first assignment will be $200 and wegive increament on each assignment you carry out successfully), All you will be doing is to get the cheque Cashed and Locate a Nearest Western Union Outlet to you and shop there like a Mystery Shopper, As a secret shopper your job is to detect any thing going on in the outlet. Make sure you memorize everything you see in there cause you would be asked some other questions when you return . Also you cant just walk out of the outlet without sending anything or you would be suspected, So that is why we sent you the funds to make the transfer(We will inform you with the information you will send the fund to), and also note that This First Assignment should not take More than 24hrs to carry out....ok?.

But before we send the Payment Package Out... We will like to confirm if this is ok with you, I mean if you will be able to carry out this assignment.. If Yes, Kindly email me If you are interested and willing to work with us, kindly email me the below details so that paycheck will be issue out in your name and then mail to your location.

Full Name:
City,
State:
Post Code:
Cell Phone:
Alternate Email Address:

Sincerely,
Secret Shopper ®

Same scam but new email addresses and names

The English Grammar in this is very poor, and makes one think that this scam may be from a non-Australian, or at least someone who's native language is not English. Are there West Africans in Australia, supposedly studying?

================================

X-SID-PRA: Need-A-Job <peopleseekers141@mail.com>

Received: from User (mail.achl.org.au [59.154.32.82])
(authenticated sender stephen_willies@optusnet.com.au)
by mail08.syd.optusnet.com.au (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id oAQJtMBd028580;
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 06:55:24 +1100

Reply-To: <todaysconsulting756@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Offer:Details In Attached File
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 06:55:29 +1100
Bcc:
Return-Path: peopleseekers141@mail.com

Job Details

Full Name:
City,
State:
Post Code:
Cell Phone:
Alternate Email Address:

Sincerely,
Secret Shopper®

================================

WHOIS - 59.154.32.82
descr: OPTUS Customer Network
descr: Affordable Community Housing Pty Ltd
descr: Unit 6, 75 Parramatta Road
descr: Lidcombe
descr: NSW 2141 , AUSTRALIA

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Need.A.Job
Return-Path: <peopleseekers141@mail.com>
Received: from 58.108.186.103, Australia, Optus Internet,
Reply-To: <joinassociates0921@yahoo.de>
Subject: Details In Attached File
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010

Job Details

Full Name:
City,
State:
Post Code:
Cell Phone:
Alternate Email Address:

Sincerely,
Secret Shopper®

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
From Secret Shopper
Return-Path: ~information@secretshopper.biz>
Received: from 77.68.68.138, U.K., Fasthosts Internet Limited, [abuse@fasthosts.co.uk]
Return-Path: [information@secretshopper.biz]
Reply-To: [information@secretshopperz.biz]
Subject: Secret Shopper
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011

Dear Candidate,

We have a job offer available for you that will not disturb your present occupation. Currently we have available position for you to work for us. See below description.

"We have a mystery shopping assignment in your area and we would like you to participate" Secret Shopper® is accepting applications for qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. Its fun and rewarding, and you choose when and where you want to shop. You are never obligated to accept an assignment. There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience. After you sign up, you will have access to training materials via e-mail, fax or postal mail.

ABOUT US
Secret Shopper® is the premier mystery shopping company, serving clients across America, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand with over 500,000 shoppers available and ready to help businesses better serve their customers. Continual investment in the latest internet and communication technologies coupled with over 16 years of know-how means working with Secret Shopper® is a satisfying and rewarding experience. Secret shopping as seen on SKY NEWS ,BBC, ABC NEWS, NBC NEWS, L.A.TIMES. Stores and organizations such as The Gap, Asda , Westfield, Tesco, Pizza Hut, and Banks. One amongst many others pays for Secret Shoppers to shop in their establishments and report their experiences. On top of being paid for shopping you are also allowed to keep purchases for free. Secret Shopper® NEVER charges fees to the shopper. Training, tips for improvement, and shopping opportunities are provided free to registered shoppers. Mystery shoppers are either paid a pre-arranged fee for a particular shop, a reimbursement for a purchase or a combination of both. Secret Shopper® has available for immediate assignment an inspection of the customer service of any participating service in your area. You are to shop secretly and invest just a token. This fee will be paid up front. During this shop you will visit the location and make several observations as regards the customer service.

You will be required to interact with the shop clerk. You may conduct the shop alone or as a couple. The assignment will pay $300 or more per duty

Kindly Fill Out the application form below and we will get back to you shortly with the assignment:

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
First Name: ..................................................................................................................................................
Last Name: ....................................................................................................................................................
Street Address (No PO Box Acceptable): ..................................................................................................
City, State, Zip Code: ...................................................................................................................................
Cell Phone Number/Home Phone Number: ..............................................................................................
Age: ....................................... Current Occupation: .................................................................................
Email Address: .............................................................................................................................................
Hours Available (Monday to Friday): from ____________________ to ________________________

You can fax or email back your details using the details below: Fax: +441724898331, Email address is: [information@secretshopperz.biz]

MYSTERY SHOPPER NEEDED

MYSTERY SHOPPER NEEDEDThursday, April 7, 2011
From Secret Shopper<AE>
Return-Path: <secretshopper@mysteryshopper.org>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 202.146.241.30
Received: from bnajjg.tempdomainname.com (HELO User) (204.42.152.250)
Reply-To: <gfccukfmb1@gmail.com>
From: "Secret Shopper<AE>"<secretshopper@mysteryshopper.org>
Subject: MYSTERY SHOPPER NEEDED
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
202.146.241.30 Centrin Internet Service Provider Jakarta Indonesia

Dear Potential Shopper,

We have a secret shopping assignment in your area and we would like you to participate"Secret Shopper® is accepting applications for qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. It's fun and rewarding, and you choose when and where you want to shop. You are never obligated to accept an assignment. There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience. After you sign up, you will have access to training materials via e-mail, fax or postal mail.

ABOUT US
Secret Shopper® is the premier mystery shopping company, serving clients across America and Canada with over 500,000 shoppers available and ready to help businesses better serve their customers. Continual investment in the latest internet and communication technologies coupled with over 16 years of know-how means working with Secret Shopper® is a satisfying and rewarding experience. Secret shopping as seen on ABC NEWS, NBC NEWS, L.A.TIMES.Stores and organizations such as The Gap, Walmart, Pizza Hut, and Banks. One amongst many others pay for Secret Shoppers to shop in their establishments and report their experiences. On top of being paid for shopping you are also allowed to keep purchases for free. Secret Shopper® NEVER charge fees to the shopper. Training, tips for improvement, and shopping opportunities are provided free to registered shoppers. Mystery shoppers are
per duty .Kindly Fill Out the application form below and we will get back to you shortly with the assignment:

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Street Address :
City, State, Zip Code :
Cell Phone Number :
Home Phone Number :
Alternate Email Address :

AVAILABILITY:
Days/Hours Available
Monday :
Tuesday :
Wednesday :
Thursday :
Friday :
Saturday :
Sunday :
Hours Available: from _______ to ______

We await your urgent response.Thank you for your willingness to work with us.We look forward to working with you. Kindly reply to [gfccukfmb1@gmail.com]

Sincerely,
Secret Shopper®

Garry Fisher (<secretshopper@secretshopadim.org>)

Received: from mail.plesklogin.net ([72.37.212.248])
City Glendale
State or Region California
Country United States
ISP Homepage Universe Inc.
Latitude & Longitude 34.142508 -118.255075 MapG MapV
Domain PRONETHOSTING.COM
ZIP Code 91204

Received: from User ([46.166.129.116])
Country United Kingdom
ISP Santrex UK VPS Services.
Latitude & Longitude 54.166997 -4.482106

Reply-To: <j.wilanger@gmail.com>

Remember this is not a job offer. They want your information

Garry Fisher
Sent: Sun 5/15/11 5:35 AM
To:

Hello,

We are a company that conduct surveys and evaluate other companies. We get hired to go to other peoples companies and act like customers in order to know how the staffs are handling their services in relation to their customers.

We all shop, and many of us enjoy shopping. But very rarely does opportunity present itself to do what we enjoy doing and getting paid for doing it. Imagine earning extra income just for going shopping and filling out a questionnaire!

Mystery shopping is basically a form of market research. You are asked to gather information, from a customer's perspective. Often times, this is done without the knowledge of the personnel where the shop is taking place. As a mystery shopper, you may therefore be asked to do some acting. This is not to deceive anyone but rather to assure that the information being gathered is representative.

The first thing to remember is that we are on the side of the client. You are not hired to catch anyone "in the act" or trap the employee. Rather, it is your job to answer specific questions in an unbiased and constructive way.

Confidentiality is also very important. In most cases, the establishment is not to know that a mystery shop is taking place. Additionally, the questionnaires may be protected by copyrights. Often, the employee evaluated will be informed of the results of your evaluation later and may even be allowed to read your comments. But this is for management to determine.

The information most often requested by management concerns employee to customer relations, employee performance, product quality or presentation of the establishment including cleanliness and convenience. This information helps management to identify areas of strength and weakness so they can take steps to correct the problem or potential problems before business is lost. The information can also allow management to monitor the success of a program designed to improve certain areas of concern. This can be a very advantageous tool to management in the extremely competitive business environment of today. Some companies will even inform employees that mystery shoppers will be visiting them but the employees will not know who or when the shop will take place. It may be considered a kind of report card and, as you can imagine, this can be a very effective motivational tool.

As a mystery shopper, you may receive assignments in a variety of establishments in your area. Most of them will be customer oriented retail establishments, which include chain stores, specialty stores and restaurants. Normally, it is the larger companies with many outlets and a central management office that use mystery shoppers. Statistics show that by far, the most important factor in competitiveness is customer service. Therefore, most of the information you will be asked to gather will concern customer service.

Obviously, mystery shoppers should appear to be a typical customer to the establishment. The mystery shoppers that consistently get new assignments, however, are those who are punctual and reliable. Mystery shopping companies want shoppers who also pay attention to detail and work well with others and have an appreciation of good service. You will be given specific questions to ask and perhaps specific products to shop for and/or purchase. You will be expected to promptly complete the questionnaire, neatly and concisely, and return it based on the instructions provided to you. Your job is not to be a problem shopper for the establishment but to gather specific and representative information.

Most of the time, the compensation for the assignment is established in advance and paid after the questionnaire is returned. As a mystery shopper, you are not an employee of the company that provides you an assignment--but rather an independent contractor. As such, there are no employee benefits and no taxes will be withheld from your pay. You are responsible for reporting your own income. However, you may want to consult your tax advisor as some tax breaks may apply.

EARNINGS
Pay can range from $200 to $300 per job assignment, with an average of $100 per assignment. Additionally there is a stipend for purchases. The number of assignments per day varies but if you are assertive in seeking work-and work for several mystery shopping companies-you could garner up to 20 assignments per month. While most mystery shoppers consider this a part time or "hobby" job, if you approach the work as a full-time job, you can earn $4,000 to $5,000 per month.

Your job will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety of shops, stores, restaurant and services in your area.
No commitment is made on this job, and you would have flexible hours as it suits you. If you are interested do send in these information:

FULL NAME: .......................
CONTACT ADDRESS..(PLS NO PO BOX ADDRESS).
ZIP CODE .
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
MOBILE NUMBER:......................
EMAIL:

So we can look at your distance from the locations which you have to put your service into, and your address would also be need for your payments.
Great Pay** Fun Work** Flexible Schedules**No experience required.If you can shop-you are qualified!

No start up fees are required
Must be above 18years old
Must be computer literate
Must be very honest and committed
pls note that this is a part time job

Thanks
Recruitment officer
The Secret Shopper Inc®

Secret Shopper, <INF@ss.com>

Reply-To: <info@mysteryshoppersagency.net>
Date: 2011/7/2
Subject: MYSTERY JOB OPPORTUNITY IN YOUR AREA..

"We have a mystery shopping assignment in your area and we would like you to participate" Shopper? is accepting applications for qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. It's fun and rewarding, and you choose when and where you want to shop. You are never obligated to accept an assignment. There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience. After you sign up, you will have access to training materials via e-mail, fax or postal mail.

ABOUT US

Secret Shopper? is the premier mystery shopping company, serving clients across America and Canada with over 500,000 shoppers available and ready to help businesses better serve their customers. Continual investment in the latest internet and communication technologies coupled with over 16 years of know-how means working with Secret Shopper? is a satisfying and rewarding experience.

Secret shopping as seen on ABC NEWS, NBC NEWS, L.A.TIMES. Stores and organizations such as The Gap, Walmart, Pizza Hut, and Banks. One amongst many others pay for Secret Shoppers to shop in their establishments and report their experiences. On top of being paid for shopping you are also allowed to keep purchases for free. Secret Shopper? NEVER charges fees to the shopper. Training, tips for improvement, and shopping opportunities are provided free to registered shoppers. Mystery shoppers are either paid a pre-arranged fee for a particular shop, a reimbursement for a purchase or a
combination of both.

Secret Shopper? has available for immediate assignment an inspection of the customer service of any walmart in your area. You are to shop secretly and invest just a token. This fee will be paid upfront. During this shop you will visit the location and make several observations as regards the customer service. You will be required to interact with the shop clerk. You may conduct the shop alone or as a couple. The assignment will pay $200.00 per duty.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Street Address :
City:
State:
Zip Code :
Cell Phone Number :
Home Phone Number :
Alternate Email Address :

AVAILABILITY:
Days/Hours
Monday :
Tuesday :
Wednesday :
Thursday :
Friday :
Saturday :
Sunday :
Hours Available: from ______ to ______

We await your urgent response. Thank you for your willingness to work with us.

Sincerely,
Secret Shopper

Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1]:42877 helo=User) by green.olm.net

S

shangti67

Secret Shopper, part 2

Welcome To Our Program - Secret Shopper!

We are accepting applications for qualified individuals to become Mystery/Secret Shoppers.

Job Description:
1. You will receive funding for the assignment.
2. You will receive the Instruction for your assignment via email on the location and details of the assignment.
3. You are to complete the assignment as fast and discreetly as possible.
4. You will be asked to visit a business location to conduct business be it a restaurant, shopping store etc.

PAYMENT TERMS:
You will receive a flat sum of $200 per assignment.
The company will furnish you with all expense needed for the assignment and any other expense incurred during the course of executing your assignment.

Interested Applicants are to forward Information below:

Personal Information:
Email Address:
Full Name (First, Middle, Last) :
Phone (Home & Cell) :
Full Address (No PO BOX):
City, State, Country :
Zip Code :
Gender & Age :

Thank you for participation.

Best Wishes and Regards.
Regional Instructor
Secret Shopper @2012

SMELLS LIKE SCAM

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Official Shopper
Return-Path: <service@hargray.net>
Received: from 72.10.95.91, United States, Nahunta, Brantley Telephone Company
Reply-To: <mymysteryshopper.1st@mail.com>
Subject: Join our field network*
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012

Hello,

You have been selected for assignment as a Detective Shopper in your area, and You will get $200 being a Detective Shopper.Your employment packet will include funds for the shopping. We want you to participate because it's fun & rewarding.

You will have access to training materials.

Provide the following details if you interested:
F u l l N a m e:
Address (NOT P.O Box):
City, State, Zip:
A g e:
E m a i l:
Phone Number (Cell&Home):

As a Detective Shopper You work and shop together for pleasure, and You only work 2-3 hours twice in a week.

We wait your good response, Thank You!

Regards,
Secret Shopper ®

M

mgcaro

March 15, 2012

We would like you to participate because it's fun & rewarding.

Mystery shoppers normally get paid between $200 per assigment.
You are expected to complete your mystery shopping assignment and
fill out an evaluation form, answering questions about your shopping
experience in the establishment, the quality of customer service, etc.

To start earning money immediate, reply this email with the following
information below to sign up :

Personal Information:
Email Address:
Full Name (First, Middle, Last) :
Phone (Home & Cell) :
Full Address (Not POBOX):
City, State, Country :
Zip Code :
Gender & Age :

Thanks for responding, We will wait for your full details .

Sincerely,
Candidate Recruitment Team
Secret Shopper®2012

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Secret Shopper, 2012

Return-Path: <admin@castlepines.net>
Received: from 216.200.145.37, United States, San Jose, Everyone.net
Reply-To: <teamsecret.shopper@usa.com>
Subject: (JOB OFFER FOR YOU)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012

Greetings..!!!

For qualified individuals To BECOME MYSTERY SHOPPER !

You will be asked to visit a business location to conduct business be it a restaurant, shopping store ETC, Every task you'll Gets Funds We Will Give employees instructions for your assignment via email on the location and details of the task. If you can accomplish this task you'll Quickly Gets Interesting Gifts

If interested, ? Send Your Information Below ...!

1. Name, Full (s):
2. Complete Address (City, State and Zip):
3. Contact Number (SEL ** & Home):
4. Email:
5. Age:
6. Works:

It's very exciting and hopefully will be successful. There is no fee to become a shopper and You do not need previous experience and you'll get paid $ 150 for each task performed.

Thank you for participation.

Regards,
Hiring Manager
Secret Shopper

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From Secret Shopper
Return-Path: <shopper2@usa.com>
Received: from 12.166.81.87, United States, Hardaway, AT&T Services Inc.
Reply-To: <secret.shopper@mail.com>
Subject: Secret Shopper
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012

"Welcome to Your step recruitment, You have been selected For assignment as a Detective Shopper in your area, and You Will get $200 being a Detective Shopper. Your employment Packet will include funds for the shopping.

We want you to participate because it's Fun & rewarding. After you reply this email to: [secret.shopper@mail.com] You will have access to training materials

Provide the Following details if you interested :
F u l l N a m e:
Address (NOT P.O Box):
City, State, Zip:
A g e:
E m a i l:
Phone Number (Cell&Home):

As a Detective Shopper You work and shop together for pleasure, And You only work 2-3 hours twice in a week.

We wait your good response, Thank You!

Regards,
Official Recruiters
@MysteryShopper_network