Selling New Release: BB 10 Dev Alpha/BB TK Victory & BB Porsche

Discussion in 'Electronics and Phone Scams' started by sales1, Mar 21, 2013.

1. sales1

sales1 I am a spammer

It is not very often a fake goods sale scammer saves us the trouble of finding its sales pitch and posting it here, but sales1 has done it for us.

The garbage below is its original post, with links deactivated.

Its email address is given, [alrahmankhalid@hotmail.com] along with other "contact" information. It registered from IP address 103.9.151.185 which belongs to NAXLEVEL NETWORK SDN BHD.,B-3A-6, Kuchai Exchange, Jalan Kuchai Maju 13, 58200 KL Malaysia.

Note that the scammer has tried to make it look as though it is in the United Kingdom by using a +44 International Dialling Code, but the "70...." number is a global redirect to its number in Malaysia.

Yes, the spam really is that badly written, repetative and un-grammatical.

So, Sales1, you get the message? You register here and your scam gets exposed and you become famous as an internet criminal.

Once again, you are warned THIS IS A SCAM. You will be asked to pay by MoneyGram or Western Union and YOU WILL BE ROBBED.

This is a total fake dreamt up by a criminal with the object of stealing your money. No phones or other electronics will ever be delivered.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
  2. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

I find it quite amazing that a scammer would be so stupid as to post on an anti-fraud website.

But then no one said that the scamming scum were intelligent and they just keep on proving how stupid they are. :rolleyes:

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

I can believe a scammer can be this stupid! :D

4. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Alrahman khalid Phone scammer.

Why hello alrahman khalid, still using an old photograph that is also used by many other scammers I see.

543214_104498713045309_37890730_n.jpg However as we have seen you are not very smart are you?

Oh, want to ask why I am posting your name again? Well the more it is posted the more the search engines pick it up and the more people see that you are a scammer and so your income drops.

Not a real smart move was it to post a scam on a anti-fraud website. alrahman khalid:rolleyes:

Lots of info about this scammer here;

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=%22SELLING+New+Release:+BB+10+Dev+Alpha%2FBB+TK+Victory+%26+BB+Porsche+%22&oq=%22SELLING+New+Release:+BB+10+Dev+Alpha%2FBB+TK+Victory+%26+BB+Porsche+%22&gs_l=hp.12...1953.1953.1.4569.1.1.0.0.0.0.308.571.2-1j1.2.0...0.0...1c..7.psy-ab.ZcaAWati8Hc&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44158598,d.dGI&fp=c268aa79caba47ad&biw=1280&bih=850