Staff member
Netherlands, Amsterdam, Estro Web Services Private Limited

From "Brian Smith
Return-Path: ~administrator@baliran.ir>
X-Authenticated-Sender: administrator@baliran.ir
X-Return-Path: administrator@baliran.ir
X-Envelope-From: administrator@baliran.ir
Reply-To: ~williamsrobert527@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015

Attn: Beneficiary.

COMPENSATION PAYMENT BY ATM CARD:

A random survey conducted by the United Nations, World Bank Group and Senate Committee on Scam, Corruption and Necessary Compensation of the Senate of the National Assembly, Federal Republic of Nigeria confirmed that you are one of the victims of numerous scams and frauds done by fraudulent Nigerians. Some of these scammers and frauds claim that they are in United Kingdom, South Africa, UAE, Switzerland, Germany, Ghana and other countries around the world but the TRUTH and REALITY is that these scammers and frauds who scammed and defrauded you are from Nigerian origin and some are here in Nigeria while others are scattered around the world.

I Senator. Bukola Saraki, the Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the person to pay this compensation to you. I shall pay this compensation only to you via ATM Visa Card System in which I shall process and send you an ATM Visa Card for you to draw from the ATM Machines. To enable me to pay this Compensation to you without any problem, I request the following information from you:-

1) Your Full Names,
2) Your Secured Delivery Address for Delivery of your ATM Visa Card and
3) Your Direct Telephone Number and Mobile.

Once you receive this message, kindly send to me by a return email the above mentioned information so that I process and pay compensation to you accordingly. Please reply me immediately you receive this email and give me the required information so that I proceed urgently. Send an email right now to my secretary Brian Smith (briansmith5413@yahoo.com)

Best regards,
Senator. Bukola Saraki (MON, GCFR).
The Senate President,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

{Confidentiality Statement:
This Message is transmitted to you by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The substance of this message, along with any attachments, may be confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the designated recipient of this message, please destroy it and notify the sender of the error by return e-mail}

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Ebute, Ikorodu Glomobile

From noilajon@mail.ru
Return-Path: <noilajon@mail.ru>
Subject: Immediate Release of Your FUND Via ATM CARD
To: Recipients <noilajon@mail.ru>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2016
Reply-To: katmong@outlook.com

OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT (RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT) IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA . The Presidency From The Office Of The Senate President. Federal Republic Of Nigeria. Senator Bukola Saraki. Subject: Immediate Release of Your FUND Via ATM CARD. Attention: ATM Card Beneficiary, I wish to use this medium to inform you that your full Payment of USD$5.8M (Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD$5.8M in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is USD$5,500 Only. We have mandated Standard Chartered bank to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your USD$5.8 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but as i have mentioned earlier, the maximum you can withdraw in a day is USD$5,500.00 Only. You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of Standard Chartered Bank Contact Person: E-mail address:( Katmong@outlook.com ) Dr.Moore Mongol and inform him that you received a message from the office of the Senate instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$5.8Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations. Best Regards. Senator Bukola Saraki.

Quark

Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria- Lagos Core Via London

From "Bukola Saraki"
Return-Path: <saraki@outlook.com>
Reply-To: bukolain_saraki009@outlook.com
Subject: URGENT RESPONESE
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016
Message-Id: <20160419090851.M14602@outlook.com>
X-Mailer: ysvh mail system openwebmail_2.53

Good Day,

I have got some very serious issue i would have love us to handle jointly, my name is Saraki a Nigerian. Kindly check the link below and get back to me,so as to know if we can deal please. I will like you to get back to me via my private email address: bukolain_saraki009@outlook.com for details.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/sarakis-travail-buharis-connection-tinubus-input/

Regards,
Bukola Saraki

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Glomobile

Return-Path: <senatorbukolasss111@info.com>
Subject: RE:CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR BENEFICIARY FILE OF $35.5MILLION
Reply-To: senatorbukolasss111@gmail.com
Organization: Senator Bukola Saraki
Message-ID: <20160702060224.140c38b1@mail.ilioupoli.gr>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2016

Senate President senator Bukola Saraki
Senate President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

RE:CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR BENEFICIARY FILE OF $35.5MILLION

Dear Sir/Madam

I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China group Ltd, Accompanied by Mr.James B. Comey, Jr with an application to receive the payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this.
1. Did you instruct one Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China group Ltd.Hong-Kong, whose information's is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf ?

2. Did you sign any "Deed of Assignment" in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary of the Thirty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD $35,500,000.00) with the following account details: Account Name: Indo-China Group Ltd, A/C #USD114-1025567-8, Bank Name: Standard Chattered Bank,Hong Kong, Swift Code: SCBL11K111.

Finally, You are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr. John Tsai to come for the claim of these funds, to enable me endorse for the final payment approval order on his behalf. You are to call the Phone Number for more clarifications.

We wait to hear from you soonest, and be rest assured of our professional service. Protect your funds by replying to this e-mail address for confidential reason so that John Tsai will not take possession of your funds. I have decided to reach you via this personal e-mail address because we want to make sure no body from this office can sell out your information to Mr John Tsai and his colleague.

Senator Bukola Saraki
Senate President Federal Republic of Nigeria

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 154.120.114.133, NIGERIA, Lagos, Spectranet Limited
Return-Path: stmarysprimario@speedy.com.ar
Subject: Your Atm Card
Date: 2016-08-15
Reply to: revmartinsiyeke@outlook.com

Dear Friend?

Reconfirm your personal information?s where your approved Atm Card of $2.5m will be delivered to and the information?s we need from you are, Your Full Name & Address, Your Age & Occupation, Your Private telephone number, Your Next of Kin and Scan Copy of your Identification.

I await the information?s?

SenatorBukola Saraki
(Nigeria Senate President)

Quark

Staff member
Jamaica, Kingston, Management Control Systems Ltd

Return-Path: <sales.employment@manizan.com>
Reply-To: <b.sarakai@presidency.com>
From: "FROM THE PRESIDENCY"<sales.employment@manizan.com>
Subject: JUST A REMINDER
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016

Sir,

It is very important you get back to me very quickly for a detailed briefing on an ongoing plot to steal your contract inheritance fund under false report that you are dead.

A Billionaire from Saudi Arabia has been lured to believe you are dead, and he has forwarded an application and the processing is currently pursued vigorously with his influence, money and connections.

As I email you now, all approval charges and taxes associated with the processing and release of this fund to Post Finance Bank account in Bern Switzerland has been completed. So, you MUST stop deflate this move by immediately writing the paying authority that you are still alive and well as against the lies told by the Saudi Billionaire and his cohorts. Do not doubt this information nor treat it with despise.

You will get to know more about this upon your response because I shall give you all available hidden information as far as I know . I await your urgent reaction to this so I can give you details and the right office to contact in order to swiftly foil this fraud and the fund trnsferred to you.

Thanks.

Bukola Saraki
Senate President Federal Republic of Nigeria
Hotline:+234-9096854850
Email: b.sarakai@presidency.com
Private: b.sarakai@hotmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 197.211.63.85,
NIGERIA, Lagos, Globacom Limited

Return Path: senetorsarakioffice@tim.it
Date: 10th Apr 2017
Subject: RE: FINAL NOTIFICATION ON FOREIGN PAYMENT.
Reply to: ecobanknigplc55@gmail.com

THE PRESIDENT NEW FEDERAL SECRETARIAT,
SHEHU SHAGARI WAY,
ABUJA
TELEGRAM/ PRES-234-FGN
Our Ref: PRS/COM/00452/IMP

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY,

RE: FINAL NOTIFICATION ON FOREIGN PAYMENT.

In line with the recent directive by the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria,President Muhammadu Buhari, authorizing this office to verify/reconcile the entire approved Payment File certified OK SINCE LAST YEAR QUARTER PAYMENT OF YEAR 2016.

The Presidency in collaboration with the Senate Committee on Foreign Payment decided unanimously and issued an irrevocable payment instruction to the FOREIGN PAYMENT UNIT OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP NIGERIA, to transfer your fund under 72Hrs upon the re-confirmation of your Payment/Banking information.

Subsequently we received a sudden application for change of your bank account by some person{s} stating that you are dead and that they are your Next-of-kin, with a new bank account, which has been processed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Finance.

But Mrs.Elizerbeth Ejiofor DIRECTOR ECOBANK NIG PLC has refused to honor this application for change of account and insisted that you will be contacted for verification purpose before the transfer will be done.

We write to inquire from you the sincerity of this application made by your acclaimed Next of Kin as this nascent Democratic Government will not be held responsible for any wrongful transfer of your fund. You are therefore required to contact to Mrs. Elizerbeth Ejiofor, DIRECTOR ECOBANK NIG PLC on his designated Tel No: 23490-576-48143 EMAIL: ecobanknigplc55@gmail.com under 48hrs to ascertain the authenticity of this application, and if you are still alive and also fill an application account activation to re-activate your account with only $250.00 only as authorized under the Law to suit your claim transfer relaesed into your as instructed.

All correspondence should be relayed to Mrs.Elizerbeth Ejiofor DIRECTOR ECOBANK NIG PLC Thanking you for your understanding and cooperation.

For the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Senetor Bukola Saraki
THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <offisgoda@almond.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0131.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0131.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.32])
Reply-To: <sarakibukola45@gmail.com>
From: "Senator. Bukola Saraki" <offisgoda@almond.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Re: PAYMENT CODE--(atm-222)
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your inheritance file and found out that why you have not received your payment are because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with none officials in the bank all your attempt to secure the release of the fund to you. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center Asia pacific that is the latest instruction from Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari (gcfr) president federal republic of Nigeria and federal ministry of finance.

This card center will send you an atm card which you will use to withdraw your money in any atm machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is three thousand dollars per day, so if you wish to receive your fund this way please let us know by contacting the card payment center and also send the following information to enable him proceed immediately:

1. Full name:
2. Phone and fax number:
3. Address were you want them to send The atm card to (p.o box not acceptable):
4. Your age and current occupation:

However, kindly find below the contact person:
Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
Tel: +2348119073710
Email: mr.godwiniemefiele@yahoo.com

The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out $10,000,000.00 as part payment for this fiscal year 2017. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM payment.

Make sure you contact Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele, at this number +2348119073710 as soon as you receive this important message for further direction and also update me on any development from the above mentioned office.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct,which is (atm-222) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Best regards,
Senator. Bukola Saraki
Senate President.
Address: No. 3Maputo Street, Wuse
Zone 3,Abuja.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from mbkd0335.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0335.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.36])
Reply-To: <bukolasaraki_senates1@hotmail.com>
From: "HON. MR. BUKOLA SARAKI" <Japanjbkoy@themis.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION !!!!
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017

OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN RECONCILIATION &amp; RESOLUTION PAYMENT PANEL ABUJA - NIGERIA.

OUR REF: NASS/FGN-OX-16.

DATE: 06 / 06 / 2017.

ATTN:

SIR,

I, HON. MR.BUKOLA SARAKI, THE SENATE PRESIDENT, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, HAS DEEMED IT VERY IMPORTANT, NECESSARY AND FIT TO NOTIFY YOU THAT, ONE MR JOHN MARQUES OF FRANCE THROUGH AN ACCREDITED ATTORNEY CHAMBER HERE IN NIGERIA, HAS SUBMITED AN OFFICIAL APPLICATION LETTER FOR YOUR FUNDS CLAIMS ON YOUR BEHALF, STRESSING THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND HAS BEEN BURRIED SINCE LAST YEAR OCTOBER, 2016.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, AND BEING THE SENATE PRESIDENT, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND CHAIRMAN, SENATE COMMITTEE ON ECONOMICS AND FOREIGN DEBTS RECONCILIATION &amp; RESOLUTION PAYMENT MATTERS, I HAVE PERFECTLY BEAMED MY INVESTIGATIONS SEARCH LIGHT NETWORKS TO FIND OUT THAT, ACTUALLY, YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT VALUED THE SUM OF $148 M ONLY ORIGINATED FROM THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION OFFICE(NNPC) HERE IN THIS COUNTRY( NIGERIA) VIA CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN) AND MUST BE RELEASED TO YOU AS THE BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY DIRECTLY AFTER RECIEVING OUR DUE VITAL CONFIRMATIONS URGENTLY FROM YOU PERSONALLY THAT, YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND NOT DEAD AS APPLIED TO THE SENATE OFFICE BY MR JOHN MARQUES OF FRANCE VIA AN ATTORNEY LAW FIRM IN THIS COUNTRY SIR.

BASED ON THIS AND TO AVOID ANY FORM OF LITIGATIONS THAT MIGHT COME FROM YOU IN THE NEAREST FUTURE FOR RECKLESS APPROVAL OF FUNDS PAYMENT TO A WRONG BENEFICIARY AGAINST; THIS OFFICE, AS THE BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY OF THE SAID FUNDS,THIS OFFICE HAS DECIDED TO EMAIL YOU DIRECTLY AND EXPECT AN URGENT RESPONCE FROM YOU IN CONFIRMATION OF THE APPLICATION LETTER SUBMITTED TO THIS OFFICE BY MR JOHN MARQUES ATTORNEY, BARRISTER TERRY BRUCE AS THE SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA (SAN,ESQ) WHETHER HE IS RIGHT OR WRONG SIR.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT, YOUR FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION WITHIN 4 OFFICIAL WORKING DAYS,THIS OFFICE WILL ASSUME THAT REALLY, YOU ARE DEAD AND WILL ORDER IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS TO MR JOHN MARQUES ON YOUR BEHALF AND AT THE SAME TIME ISSUE OUT EVERY NECESSARY CLEARANCE DOCCUMENTATIONS THAT IS NEEDED OF YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT TO MR JOHN MARQUES ON YOUR BEHALF SINCE WE, THE FEDERAL HOUSE OF SENATE HAVE INSTANTLY STOPED THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN) FROM BEING SOUL RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT AND HAVE ORDERED THAT EVERY DOCUMENTATIONS OF YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT BE SHIFTED AND SUBMITED TO THE UPPER HOUSE OF SENATE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

FURTHERMORE,THIS OFFICE HAS STRICKLY WARNED THAT, YOU SHOULD STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOUR LOCAL PARTNERS HERE AND YOUR FORMER PAYING BANKERS ANYWAHERE IN THE WORLD BECAUSE, YOUR FUNDS IS RIGHT NOW IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SUSPENCE ACCOUNT WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, PENDING WHEN THIS OFFICE WILL ISSUE OUT INSTRUCTIONS TO RELEASE YOUR FUNDS VALUED THE SUM OF $148 M ONLY TO YOU AS THE DIRECT BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY OF THE SAID FUNDS NOW WITH THE ZENITH BANK PLC, AS SOON AS WE HEAR FROM YOU DIRECTLY

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY ON THE REQUESTED COMFIRMATIONS REQUIRED OF YOU SO THAT, THE UPPER HOUSE OF SENATE CHAIRMANED BY ME, WILL FASTEN UP YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT APPROVAL IMMEDIATELY THROUGH THE MANAGEMENT OF ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC WITHOUT ANY KIND OF FEAR OR FAVOUR.

THANKS AND MY PROFOUND REGARDS TO YOU AND YOUR BELOVED FAMILY, BUT WILL NOT FAIL TO HUMBLY TENDER MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVINIENCES THIS MIGHT HAVE CAUSED YOU BOTH MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY AND OTHERWISE IN THE PAST SIR.</B></DIV>

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
HON. MR.BUKOLA SARAKI.
SENATE PRESIDENT/CHAIRMAN,SENATE COMMITTEE
ON ECONOMICS AND FOREIGN DEBTS RECONCILIATION
RESOLUTION PAYMENT MATTERS.

DIRECT TEL NO: +2348037199790

PLS NOTE : COMMUNICATIONS MUST BE STRICTLY VIA EMAIL AS WE HAVE MOUNTED OUR SECURITY SEARCH LIGHT NETWORKS TO MONITOR EVERY IN-COMING CALLS, SHOULD WE STILL FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH ALL THOSE IMPOSTORS THAT HAVE BEEN FRUSTRATING THE GOOD IMAGE OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY, I SHALL INSTANTLY STOP/CANCEL YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY THEREFORE, NO PHONE CALLS/FAX TO ANY MEMBER OF THIS SENATE COMMITTEE TO AVOID IMPERSONATIONS BY SOME BAD PEOPLE IN THE GOVERNMENT.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Emts (Etisalat Nigeria)

Return-Path: <leachduke0@femail.com.au>
From: OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA <leachduke0@femail.com.au>
Reply-To: bukolasaraki_senates1@hotmail.com
Mail-Reply-To: bukolasaraki_senates1@hotmail.com
Message-ID: <7aaccca0994000aa2a68b9cbdb5c528d@femail.com.au>

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 197.242.106.223,
NIGERIA, Lagos, Spectranet

Return Path:kiss60kiss@tim.it
Date: 2017-08-24
Subject: GOVERNMENT NOTICE/SPECIAL INFORMATION
Reply to: efccngvvvv@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

GOVERNMENT NOTICE/SPECIAL INFORMATION

This is to notify you that your case was presented to us and was deliberated upon Last Monday during the on going National Economic Summit of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the presence of the president,Federal Republic Of Nigeria,the Governor Central Bank of Nigeria and other key economic policy matters. It was discovered to the dismay of all participants that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed despite been cleared by the authorized Financial regulatory bodies. It was discovered that some unscrupulous individuals aiming to frustrating all your efforts have removed some vital documents from your payment file, However, a 7-man harmonization, normalization, notarization,computerization and re-documentation committee has been set up to finally perfect all the necessary documentation to that effect.

Aftermuch strict scrutiny on your file, we discovered that some to government officials in Nigeria especially in banks are working against your interest in this case.in other to collect money from you before transferring of your fund. We have decided to go into a pact with reputable Banks to settle your payment.and you are advise to withdraw all correspondence with any office in charged of this payment, as your fund will be wire to you within the next 48hours. You are to contact me immediately for the setting up of your accredited payment access code number, password and allocation of foreign exchange for your Payment through your nominated bank. As soon as you contact me your payment will be processed and approved.You will either received the amount through Telegraphic Transfer or by a certified International bank draft from my office. Or You may be able to receive the fund via Electronic Voice Transmission System (E.v.t.s) This Process will avail you the opportunity to make the transfer by your self with a presidential seal number for protection that will be given to you by my office and also confirm your fund in your account the same day.

If by the end of 24hours you have not contacted this office with your information's including your Mobile telephone number, you will consider this payment cancelled.

Call me immediately on my Telephone: +2348021201877

Best regards
Dr. Bukola Saraki
(Senate President Federal Rep of Nigeria)
Tel: +2348021201877.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <"www."@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: <cbn11offf12@gmail.com>

Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele
Tel: +234809 4180 250
Email: mrgodwinemfiele12@yahoo.com

Best regards,
Senator.Bukola Saraki

reply-to: Debora Nazari <amon33@virgilio.it>
date: Fri, Sep 15, 2017
subject: Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your inheritance file and found out that why you have not received your payment are because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with none officials in the bank all your attempt to secure the release of the fund to you. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center Asia pacific that is the latest instruction from Mr. president Patrice Talon, president Cotonou Benin Republic and federal ministry of finance.

This card center will send you an atm card which you will use to withdraw your money in any atm machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is three thousand dollars per day, so if you wish to receive your fund this way please let us know by contacting the card payment center and also send the following information to enable him proceed immediately:

1. Full name:
2. Phone and fax number:
3. Address were you want them to send
The atm card to (p.o box not acceptable):

Mr. Charles S. Godwin
Governor UBA Bank For Africa
Email: drcharlessmith@aol.in

The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out $10,000,000.00 as part payment for this fiscal year 2017. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM payment.

Make sure you contact Mr. Charles S. Godwin, at this Email: drcharlessmith@aol.in as soon as you receive this important message for further direction and also update me on any development from the above mentioned office. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct,which is (atm-333) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Best regards,
Bukola Saraki.

date: Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 6:59 AM
subject: ATM CARD==CODE (222)

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your inheritance file and found out that why you have not received your payment are because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your inheritance payment.Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with none officials in the bank all your attempt to secure the release of the fund to you. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center Asia pacific that is the latest instruction from Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari (gcfr) president federal republic of Benin and federal ministry of finance. This card center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is three thousand dollars per day, so if you wish to receive your fund this way please let us know by contacting the card payment center and also send the following information to enable him proceed immediately:

1. Full name:
2. Phone and fax number:
3. Address were you want them to send
The ATM card to (p.o box not acceptable):

Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Benin
Tel: +22999241558
Email:mike.philip1@hotmail.com

The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out $10,000,000.00 as part payment for this fiscal year 2017. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM payment. Make sure you contact Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele, at this number +22999241558 as soon as you receive this important message for further direction and also update me on any development from the above mentioned office.Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct,which is (atm-222) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Best regards,
Senator.Bukola Saraki
Senate President.
Address: No. 3Maputo Street, Wise
Zone 3,Abuja.

ATM CARD==CODE (222)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <"www."@vanilla.ocn.ne.jp>

Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele
Tel: +234809 4180 250
Email: mrgodwinemfiele12@yahoo.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <''www''@clear.ocn.ne.jp>
Message-Id: <20171109073113.B38186FCD5@msgw005-01.ocn.ad.jp>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Nigeria.

Reply-To: <office.senatebs@clerk.com>
From: "OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY SENATE COMMITEE" <email@iniziomedia.pt>
Message-ID: <5edd____________________________8560@SRVLIS01.iniziomedia.local>

Mr. Chisom George
Email: chisomgeorge.centralbn@hotmail.com

Nigeria, Lagos, Etisalat Nigeria

Return-Path: <contacm@tim.it>
Message-ID: <15e436a384d.contacm@tim.it>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017
Reply-To: bukolasaraki_president@hotmail.com
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION!!!!

OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN RECONCILIATION & RESOLUTION PAYMENT PANEL ABUJA -
NIGERIA.
OUR REF: NASS/FGN-
OX-17.
DATE: 2/ 09 / 2017.

SIR,
I, HON. MR.BUKOLA SARAKI, THE SENATE PRESIDENT, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,
HAS
DEEMED IT VERY IMPORTANT, NECESSARY AND FIT TO NOTIFY YOU THAT, ONE MR JOHN
MARQUES OF FRANCE THROUGH AN ACCREDITED ATTORNEY CHAMBER HERE IN NIGERIA, HAS
SUBMITED AN OFFICIAL APPLICATION LETTER FOR YOUR FUNDS CLAIMS ON YOUR BEHALF,
STRESSING THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND HAS BEEN BURRIED SINCE LAST YEAR OCTOBER, 2016.
AS A MATTER OF FACT, AND BEING THE SENATE PRESIDENT, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF
NIGERIA
AND CHAIRMAN, SENATE COMMITTEE ON ECONOMICS AND FOREIGN DEBTS RECONCILIATION &
RESOLUTION PAYMENT MATTERS, I HAVE PERFECTLY BEAMED MY INVESTIGATIONS SEARCH
LIGHT
NETWORKS TO FIND OUT THAT, ACTUALLY, YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT VALUED THE SUM OF $148
MILLION ONLY ORIGINATED FROM THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION OFFICE
(NNPC) HERE IN THIS COUNTRY( NIGERIA) VIA CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN) AND MUST
BE
RELEASED TO YOU AS THE BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY DIRECTLY AFTER RECIEVING OUR DUE
VITAL
CONFIRMATIONS URGENTLY FROM YOU PERSONALLY THAT, YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND NOT
DEAD
AS APPLIED TO THE SENATE OFFICE BY MR JOHN MARQUES OF FRANCE VIA AN ATTORNEY
LAW
FIRM IN THIS COUNTRY SIR.
BASED ON THIS AND TO AVOID ANY FORM OF LITIGATIONS THAT MIGHT COME FROM YOU IN
THE
NEAREST FUTURE FOR RECKLESS APPROVAL OF FUNDS PAYMENT TO A WRONG BENEFICIARY
AGAINST THIS OFFICE, AS THE BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY OF THE SAID FUNDS,THIS
OFFICE
HAS DECIDED TO EMAIL YOU DIRECTLY AND EXPECT AN URGENT RESPONCE FROM YOU IN
CONFIRMATION OF THE APPLICATION LETTER SUBMITTED TO THIS OFFICE BY MR JOHN
MARQUES
ATTORNEY, BARRISTER TERRY BRUCE AS THE SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA(SAN,ESQ)
WHETHER
HE IS RIGHT OR WRONG SIR.
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY ON THE REQUESTED
COMFIRMATIONS
REQUIRED OF YOU SO THAT, THE UPPER HOUSE OF SENATE CHAIRMANED BY ME, WILL
FASTEN
UP YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT APPROVAL IMMEDIATELY THROUGH THE MANAGEMENT OF ZENITH
BANK
OF NIGERIA PLC WITHOUT ANY KIND OF FEAR OR FAVOUR.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
HON. MR.BUKOLA SARAKI.
SENATE PRESIDENT/CHAIRMAN,SENATE COMMITTEE
ON ECONOMICS AND FOREIGN DEBTS RECONCILIATION
& RESOLUTION PAYMENT MATTERS.
DIRECT TEL NO: +2348037199790

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Netherlands, Amsterdam, Estro Web Services Private Limited

Return-Path: <officebukolasen@clerk.com>
Message-ID: <B41831BC-C482-4595-B0B5-381A192E0907@BYS-HMAILSERVER>
Reply-To: <officebukolasen@clerk.com>
From: "OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY SENATE COMMITEE"<officebukolasen@clerk.com>
Subject: ATM CBN /Senator.President Bukola Saraki W
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with none officials in the bank all your attempt to secure the release of the fund to you. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center Asia pacific that is the latest instruction from Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari (gcfr) president federal republic of Nigeria and federal ministry of finance.

1. Full name:
2. Phone and fax number:
3. Address were you want them to send The atm card to (p.o box not acceptable):

Mr. Chisom George
Email: centralbn.chisomgeorge@gmail.com

The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out $10,000,000.00 as part payment for this fiscal year 2018. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM payment.

Make sure you contact Mr. Chisom George, as soon as you receive this important message for further direction and also update me on any development from the above mentioned office.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct,which is (atm-222) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Best regards,
Senator. Bukola Saraki
Senate President.
Address: No. 3Maputo Street, Wuse
Zone 3,Abuja.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <access.s90@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic306-20.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.189.82)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Reply-To: ACCESS SECURITY <access.s90@yahoo.com>
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED CONTACT FRANK JOHN

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTIONPANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA
ANTI TERRORIST & MONITORY CRIME DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON , D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON , D.C. 20535-0001

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your Ref 2018

ATTN:SIR/MADAM

We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the civilian Head of State, President Buhari and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria,held a meeting last week concerning payment,both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds.In this we
have find out that you have been spending money to have your fund over since 1998/1999 till date but still you have not recieve a cent.

On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated and you have been dealing with sack officials who knows about your payment so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment. Your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No : 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Co e No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013 ,Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria immediately within 24hrs .

Now you are directed to contact the Office of the head telex Department FIDELITY BANK PLC immediately so that he will pay you and fax you the payment Copy Slip and also you should reconfirm your banking Details , this is to avoid mistake while transferring your
overdue payment to you today .

Contact Person:Dr. FRANK JOHN , Email:ffrankjjohn07@yahoo.co.jp
Direct Open mobile line,Cell: 234-8034113481

Contact him now and inform him that you received an email from The Federal House of Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria , Instructing you to call him for immediate release of your fund and forward your Details to his office to avoid transfer mistake.We urge you to get back to us with the follow information stated below for fast transfer of your fund $6.4M.

1. Your full name.
2. Phone and fax Number.
3. Address Bank Address.
4.Your Bank Account Number.
5.Your Bank Name.
6. Your age and current occupation.
7. Attach copy of your identification.

You are to contact him with this transfer code: UTBOSXXXGUK

NOTE : We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call , if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating , I shall stop and cancel your payment immediately .

Best Regards
DR. BUKOLA SARAKI SENATE PRESIDENT
Alhaji Babagana Kingibe Secretary of the federation of Nigeria