Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh, USA Army

Discussion in 'Military scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Sep 8, 2013.

  1. Sapphire's Strike

    Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

    Return-Path: sgt.annleighhester@gmail.com

    Subject: Am seeking for Business partnership with you
    From: ann Leigh <sgt.annleighhester@gmail.com>
    To:
    Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013

    Dear friend,

    Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but i want you to know that am contacting you for business partnership. I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wishes to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust.I will send to you my photos and my military identity scan copy in my next mail to you.

    I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me ,I Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh USA Army ,31 years old,single,serving in USA army ,my contact address in USA is 106B Van Avenue Westward San Jose -California -United States of America but i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad but was posted to work as Intelligence Agencies attached with United States of America Embassy Baghdad-Iraq.

    I made total sum of $7.5 Million US dollars which I have successfully moved out of Iraq to Security Company for Safe Keeping and to be use for investments with reliable and trusted foreign investor.The funds is oil business money I did with some Iraqi citizens worth over 42 million US dollars, but the $7.5 million US dollars stated is my share on the business and it's legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Iraq as family valuables with help of Security Company.

    The most important thing is ''' Can We Trust each other?,Am offering you 30% share of the total funds while we use the rest 70% for our investments.You have to take control of all investments and will be coming to meet with you later as soon as i have vacation but please i have more interest on real estate.Kindly indicate on your next mail if you are really interested to partner with me so i will provide to you more detail information's on how we will move forward..

    Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times and i want all our communications to remain on emails for now.I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

    My Regards,
    Sgt.Ann Hester
     
  2. Spidey

    Spidey Ninja

    Received: from 41.138.171.215, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    From Sgt. Ann Hester.
    Return-Path: <backer@coremetal.net>
    Reply-To: <sgt.annhesterr@gmail.com>
    From: "Sgt. Ann Hester." <backer@coremetal.net>
    Subject: KINDLY TREAT AS URGENT: FROM SGT. ANN HESTER
    Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013

    Hello Friend,

    Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but i want you to know that am contacting you for Friendship and business partnership.I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wishes to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust. I will be sending to you my photos and my identity scan copy in my next mail.

    I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me ,I am Sergeant Ann Hester Leigh USA Army ,single,serving in USA army ,my contact address in USA is 74A Van Ness Avenue Westward San Jose -California -United States of America but i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad but was posted to work as Security attached with United States of America Embassy Baghdad-Iraq.

    I made total sum of $32.5Million US dollars which I have successfully moved out of Iraq to Swift Expert Company for Safe Keeping and to be use for investments with reliable and trusted foreign investor.The funds is oil business money I did with some Iraqi citizens worth over 42 million US dollars, but the $32.5 million US dollars stated is my share on the business and it’s legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Iraq as family valuables with help of Swift Expert Company.

    The most important thing is ''' Can We Trust each other?,Am offering you 30% share of the total funds while we use the rest 70% for our investments.You have to take control of all investments and will be coming to meet with you later as soon as i have vacation but please i have more interest on real estate.Kindly indicate on your next mail if you are really interested to partner with me so i will provide to you more detail information on how we will move forward..

    Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times and i want all our communications to remain on emails for now.I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

    My Regards,
    Sgt. Ann Hester.
     
  3. Kat

    Kat Administrator Staff Member

    X-SID-PRA: synthia.ndoh@yahoo.in
    Received: from [98.137.12.189] by nm47.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
    Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016
    From: ANN HESTER <synthia.ndoh@yahoo.in>
    Reply-To: ANN HESTER <annhester2@hotmail.com>
    Subject: MY BEST FRIEND

    Am Sgt. Ann Leigh Hester. Nice to meet you my dear Happy new year 2016 wish the best of the season
    my email annhester2@hotmail.com‏
     
  4. Sapphire's Strike

    Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

    Received from: 12.01.12.56, USA, AT&T Services
    Return-Path: sgtleighannhester123@gmail.com
    Subject: My name is Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester,
    Date: 2016-12-01
    From: sgtleighannhester123@gmail.com
    Reply to: sgtleighannhester123@gmail.com

    My name is Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester, a United state Military woman
     
  5. Miyuki

    Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

    From: 197.210.227.112. [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Static Nat For Gprs/wimax/corporate Network
    Return-Path: <devid_hens@aol.com>
    From: "Leigh .A. Hester" <devid_hens@aol.com>
    Subject: Hello Dear !
    Reply-To: hesterleigh.annz@gmail.com
    Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017

    Dear ,
    How are u doing today ? Apologies! I am a military woman ,seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of ($4.7.M USD) to you, as far as i can be assured that my money will be safe in your care until i complete my service here in Iraq and come over next month. This is legitimate, and there is no danger involved. I need your full details to enable us proceed, such as : your Full Name, Full Address, Direct Mobile Number via hesterleigh.annz@gmail.com
    Regards ,
    Leigh .A. Hester
     
  6. Kat

    Kat Administrator Staff Member

    From: 197.210.227.124, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Static Nat For Gprs/wimax/corporate Network
    Return-Path: <ovia.david2@aol.com>
    From: "Sgt. Leigh .A. Hester" <ovia.david2@aol.com>
    Subject: Urgent Attention!!
    Reply-To: hesterleigh.annz@gmail.com
    Disposition-Notification-To: "Sgt. Leigh .A. Hester" <ovia.david2@aol.com>
    Date: Wed, 17 May 2017

    Good Day,
    How are u doing today ? Apologies! I am a military woman ,seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of ($4.7.M USD) to you, as far as i can be assured that my money will be safe in your care until i complete my service here in Iraq and come over next month. This is legitimate, and there is no danger involved. I need your full details to enable us proceed, such as : your Full Name, Full Address, Direct Mobile Number via hesterleigh.annz@gmail.com
    Regards ,
    Sgt. Leigh .A. Hester
     
  7. Sapphire's Strike

    Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

    Received from: 197.210.226.137, [​IMG] NIGERIA, Lagos, Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
    Return Path: <chelsea_fans2@aol.com>
    From: Sgt. Leigh .A. Hester <chelsea_fans2@aol.com>
    Date: May 17, 2017
    Subject: Urgent Attention!!
    Reply to: hesterleigh.annz@gmail.com

    Good Day,

    How are u doing today ? Apologies! I am a military woman ,seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of ($4.7.M USD) to you, as far as i can be assured that my money will be safe in your care until i complete my service here in Iraq and come over next month.

    This is legitimate, and there is no danger involved. I need your full details to enable us proceed, such as : your Full Name, Full Address, Direct Mobile Number via hesterleigh.annz@gmail.com

    Regards ,
    Sgt. Leigh .A. Hester
     

Share This Page