Sgt Anita Foster, American in Libya

Return-Path: <brianmanda4god@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ua1-f66.google.com) (209.85.222.66)
Reply-To: anitaforsterarmy@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018
Subject: With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal

With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal, which I believe would be of great interest to you. I picked interest on you after going through your profile, while I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist me.

I am a United State Army Officer here in Libya and I came from the United State. I am the only child and also an orphan. I was brought up by an orphanage home. Cancer took both of my parents away from me. and although I still single. but I still intend to get someone by my side to settle down. Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel and the best proof of love is trust. I have made up my mind to trust you and i expect the same from you.

During our rescue mission assignment to a Tripoli pilot (hostage) at the ISIS Oil Facility, there was a particularly brutal firefight in Tripoli, the capital of ISIS in Libya, after defeating them, I came across a two crest box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the sponsors and supporter of ISIS, which i believe that the money was meant for buying of weapons and ammunition's, so we agreed by 10 Army officer on that rescue mission that the money will be enclosed and be shared among all of us.

After we shared the money, i got a share of of $ 6.700.000.00 ( Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand USD), And for urgent information US Government has ordered relocation of my team to another US military base located in Syria, so I need your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to where your currently right now . Before our senior Army officials will discover it here.

I have made solid agreements with a Security Cargo Company that specialized in diplomatic delivery and they promised to deliver the fund through the diplomatic method. The Diplomatic Cash Box will be deliver to you in your currently right now by a Diplomat. I have decided to compensate you with 20% of the total money once after the money is totally delivered to you in your custody, while the 70% shall be my investment capital under your care as well. Then the remaining 10% will be donated to any charity organisation of your choice as the fund will be totally in your custody.

Please i need your assurance that if this money is delivered to you, that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money safe till I arrive to meet you soon, then we will plan on how to invest this fund under your care

And I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.and here in the military zone, we are not allow to make use of mobile phone and social media, we only make use of radio message and email communication, please let us be continue communicating through email for now.

please looking forward for you reply.

My regards to your family
Yours Faithfully
Sgt. Anita Foster