Sgt Jeff John Hartwell, UN troop in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Military scams' started by Sphinx, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: hartwellj22@yahoo.com
    Received: from sonic312-48.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (mpq407.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.137.69.230])
    Reply-To: mhartewell@gmail.com
    Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018

Greetings to you
    Assist Request From You
    mhartewell@gmail.com,
    hartwellj22@yahoo.com,
    mhartwell82@yahoo.com

Please let this not be a surprised message to you because I decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for our present and future survival in life. Moreover, I have laid all the solemn trust in you before i decided to disclose this successful and confidential transaction to you.

I am Sgt. Jeff John Hartwell, I hope all is well with you ? I am man soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $5.5million USD which I made here in Afghanistan 2014, I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund And keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan.

You will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture or you keep it for me until I arrive your country, I will give You 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive The money. Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed at mhartwell82@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Yours
    Sgt. Jeff John Hartwell

2. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: mhartwell82@yahoo.com
    Received: from sonic301-31.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (mpq403.aol.prodcr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [66.163.184.200])
    Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018
    Reply-To: Mr John Hartwell mhartwell82@yahoo.com
    Subject: Transaction, get back

Dear friend

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your kind and prompt reply to my email please indicating your willingness to help me transfer these funds for investment purposes in your country or in any other country that recommends .am well impressed by your person I feel that I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction depend on our total mutual trust and you must promise that it will Keep it secret inside you. Please, I want to let you know that I am not here to betray you or cheat you, I do not know what it's called fraud or fraud. Honestly, I want you to be real and trust me.

I want everything to be clear to you right now, but you have to read carefully. The deal is all about the money that I made here and I have it maintained with security, due to United Nations policy in Afghanistan, there is a plan to get some troops out of Afghanistan, then I will be among the people who will move I can not take this money to my because they know me as military personnel, they will want I know how I do it. Because of this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross on how to move this background.

The question is: who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This that's exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee that you will There is no risk in this as I have plotted the strategy to have this money was moved safely. you have to keep everything confidential until you receive the direct fund to your account. Finally, I want you to stand as a beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as you arrive in your country, will help me invest in a good profitable company, I will give you 40% of the total money for assistance after receiving the money.

I think I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities that are insured so they do not The body can monitor our emails and then I can explain in detail. I It will only arrive by email because our calls will be monitored, I just have to be sure of who I'm dealing with. Please, if you can handle it, let me know so I can provide you on the way ahead. Please send your information for me to provide in the modality to follow. I wait your answer.

FILL THIS INFORMATION
    name:__________________
    phone_________________
    occupation_______________
    country_________________
    age____________________
    id card______________

Thank you
    Sgt. Jeff John Hartwell
    mhartewell@gmail.com,
    hartwellj22@yahoo.com,
    mhartwell82@yahoo.com